|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(b) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(c) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
2. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
(a) Train station.
(c) A taxi out of the country.
3. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(b) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Spanish Flu.
(d) Trench illness.
4. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
(a) Write to Manech's commanding officer.
(b) Travel to the trench and claim Manech's body.
(c) Give up her investigation.
(d) Search harder for Manech.
5. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) A business associate.
(b) A friend.
(c) A lover.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bastoche's nickname?
2. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
3. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
4. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
5. From what country is the author of this novel?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)