|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(a) Another woman.
(d) Eskimo's bad habits.
2. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(b) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Trench illness.
(d) Spanish Flu.
3. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(a) Common Law.
4. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
(a) Looks through the items Esperanza gave her.
(b) Cries from grief over her lost love.
(c) Talks to her family about what Esperanza told her.
(d) Tries to contact one of the family members of another person on the list.
5. How does Poux arrive to see Mathilde?
(a) On horseback.
(c) On his motorcycle.
(d) In a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
2. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
3. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
4. What month is it as this chapter opens?
5. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)