|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(a) Common Law.
2. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
3. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(c) Common Law.
4. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
(b) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
(c) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(d) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
5. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
(a) Urbain Chardolot.
(b) Mariette Notre-Dame.
(c) Celestin Poux.
(d) Jean-Baptiste Santini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
2. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
3. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
4. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
5. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)