|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
(b) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
2. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To see where Manech is buried.
(b) To meet with Tina.
(c) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
(d) To talk with the private investigator.
3. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(b) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(c) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(d) To kill himself.
4. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(b) Spend their days in jail.
(c) Leave the army.
(d) Complete hard labor.
5. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
2. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
3. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
4. Why did Heidi Weiss come to Bingo?
5. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)