|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He wants to prove himself.
(b) He loves Mathilde.
(c) He knwos where he is hiding.
(d) He already was paid to find Poux.
2. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(b) Celestin Poux.
(d) Tina Lambardi.
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to send her daughters away.
(b) The decision to keep the money.
(c) The decision to leave.
(d) The decision to marry.
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
(a) About three weeks.
(b) Almost a month.
(c) The very next day.
(d) Less than a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
2. Who does Mathilde get a telegram from?
3. What did Poux witness Common Law do once he left the trench?
4. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
5. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)