|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
(b) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(c) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
(d) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
2. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(c) Celestin Poux.
(d) Tina Lambardi.
3. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
(a) Cries from grief over her lost love.
(b) Talks to her family about what Esperanza told her.
(c) Looks through the items Esperanza gave her.
(d) Tries to contact one of the family members of another person on the list.
4. How bad was the falling out between Gordes and Eskimo according to Boisseau?
(a) So bad that he requested a transfer so he wasn't fighting with Eskimo.
(b) So bad that they refused to talk to each other.
(c) So bad that they tried to kill each other.
(d) So bad that they cursed and shot at each other frequently.
5. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
2. What did Poux witness Common Law do once he left the trench?
3. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
4. Who does Angel write his letter to?
5. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)