|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
(b) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
(c) The wish that he had ignored orders.
(d) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
2. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A lack of respect.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) A peace treaty.
4. What did the woman believe about Veronique?
(a) That she was constantly talking to Eskimo.
(b) That she was hiding something from her.
(c) That Veronique thought she was crazy.
(d) That Veronique was making up stories.
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
2. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
3. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
4. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
5. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)