|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
(c) Le Boisseau.
2. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
3. How was Tina killed?
4. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
(d) Common Law.
5. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
(a) To let the dead rest in peace.
(b) For her own safety.
(c) To save herself some money.
(d) For her own sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
2. Why does Pierre-Marie contact Mathilde?
3. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
4. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
5. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)