|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Forget everything that happened there.
(b) Report on the success of his mission there.
(c) Write down the events that happened there.
(d) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
2. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That all five are still alive.
(b) That they died quickly.
(c) That they moved over to the other side.
(d) That they will forgive him.
3. When did Gunther Weiss die?
(a) The second day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(b) The fourth day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(c) The third day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
(d) The first day of fighting following the day the men were thrown over the trench.
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Captain Favourier.
(c) Six-Soux's wife.
(d) Angel's lover.
5. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
(a) They escaped.
(b) They were sentenced to hard labor.
(c) They were thrown above the trench.
(d) They were pardoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
2. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
3. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
4. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
5. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)