|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(a) The man.
(c) Common Law.
2. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Why does Poux believe That Man died first?
(a) He saw him dive back into the trench and be thrown back up into the air.
(b) He saw him being shot 15 times and falling into the snow.
(c) He saw him crawl behind a pile of bricks as the enemy machine gun made 15 passes.
(d) He saw him riddled with bullets and fall back into the trench covered in blood.
4. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
(b) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(c) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
(d) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
5. What season is it as this novel opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
2. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
3. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
4. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
5. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)