|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Trench illness.
(b) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Spanish Flu.
2. Who contacted Pierre-Marie?
(a) Tins'a mother.
(c) Tina's lawyer.
(d) The executioner.
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That they will forgive him.
(b) That they moved over to the other side.
(c) That all five are still alive.
(d) That they died quickly.
4. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
(a) Shares the letters with her relatives.
(b) Writes down her conversation with Esperanza.
(c) Puts them in a very safe location.
(d) Searches out Captain Favourier.
5. Why did Mr. Leprince write to Mathilde?
(a) He knew where Manech was hiding.
(b) He was Manech's commanding officer.
(c) He wanted to talk to her about Esperanza.
(d) He was responding to her newspaper ad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
2. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
3. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)