|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Other Side of No-Man's-Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A sort of bonding.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) A lack of respect.
2. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) The trench named Bingo.
(b) Military records.
(c) Manech's commanding officer.
(d) A stamp.
3. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
4. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(c) Common Law.
(d) The man.
5. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Eskimo?
2. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
3. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
4. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
5. How does Sylvain know to look in the newspaper for information?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)