|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(a) Eskimo's bad habits.
(c) Another woman.
2. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
(b) Common Law.
3. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(b) Because it has an eerie look to it.
(c) Because it does not reach his eyes.
(d) Because they know he is being led to his death.
4. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(d) Common Law.
5. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Spanish Flu.
(d) Trench illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
2. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
3. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
4. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
5. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)