|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(d) Common Law.
2. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
3. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
4. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
5. What month is it as this chapter opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
2. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
3. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
4. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)