|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(b) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
2. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(d) Common Law.
3. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(b) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(c) He served with him when he shot himself.
(d) He was the man who condemned him to death.
4. Why did Elodie Gordes hire the private investigator?
(a) To find another clue to where her husband might be living.
(b) To understand the truth of that day at Bingo.
(c) To have her husband declared legally dead.
(d) To find her long lost lover.
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They were both woodworkers.
(b) They both were condemned prisoners.
(c) They both loved to cook.
(d) They both loved Vera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. Where did Leprince suggest Mathilde look for Celestin?
3. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)