|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to send her daughters away.
(b) The decision to keep the money.
(c) The decision to marry.
(d) The decision to leave.
2. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Trench illness.
(c) Wounds sustained in war.
(d) Spanish Flu.
3. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) All of his savings and an apology.
(b) The deed to his house.
(c) The news of his death.
(d) The items he has hidden in his safe.
4. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) December 1918.
(b) January 1917.
(c) April 1917.
(d) January 1918.
5. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
2. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
3. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
4. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
5. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)