|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(b) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(c) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(d) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Eskimo's bad habits.
(d) Another woman.
3. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(b) That he was not dead.
(c) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(d) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
4. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
5. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
2. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
4. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
5. Who does Angel write his letter to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)