|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Taken them to the right trench.
(c) Taken them to another captain.
(d) Let them run off.
2. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(a) Common Law.
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(b) Labor organizer.
5. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
(b) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
(c) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(d) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
2. What had the captain been before the war?
3. Which of the following is one of the things Mathilde was told in the letter she received from Passavant?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
5. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)