|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mahogany Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They were both woodworkers.
(b) They both were condemned prisoners.
(c) They both loved Vera.
(d) They both loved to cook.
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(b) The Man.
(d) Common Law.
3. What did the woman believe about Veronique?
(a) That she was constantly talking to Eskimo.
(b) That she was hiding something from her.
(c) That Veronique was making up stories.
(d) That Veronique thought she was crazy.
4. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A lover.
(b) A friend.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A relative.
5. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That they moved over to the other side.
(b) That all five are still alive.
(c) That they died quickly.
(d) That they will forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
2. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
3. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)