|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Manech's nickname?
(a) Common Law.
2. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
3. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(c) Common Law.
4. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A lover.
(b) A relative.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A friend.
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
2. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
3. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
4. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
5. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)