|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
2. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because it does not reach his eyes.
(b) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(c) Because it has an eerie look to it.
(d) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
3. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(b) Spanish Flu.
(c) Trench illness.
(d) Wounds sustained in war.
4. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Leave the army.
(b) Spend their days in jail.
(c) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(d) Complete hard labor.
5. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(b) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(c) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(d) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it as this novel opens?
2. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
3. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)