|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) The items he has hidden in his safe.
(b) The deed to his house.
(c) The news of his death.
(d) All of his savings and an apology.
2. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
(a) Write out their last will and testimate.
(b) Write a final letter to whomever they wished.
(c) Use the telephone to call whomever they wished.
(d) Escape from the trench and other soldiers.
3. From what country is the author of this novel?
4. Who does Angel write his letter to?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His lover.
(d) His friend.
5. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
2. What does Pierre-Marie believe about Esperanza's story?
3. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
4. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
5. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)