|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
(a) He needed to find a way to support his wife.
(b) He wanted to find fame and fortune.
(c) He wanted to fight a common enemy.
(d) He didn't think the war would last long.
2. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was never answered or responded to.
(b) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(c) It was forwarded to Paris.
(d) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
3. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
(a) A shell from the war hurt her.
(b) She was painting and the easel fell on her.
(c) She fell off of a ladder when she was little.
(d) She was born unable to walk.
4. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(b) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(c) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
5. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(b) Complete hard labor.
(c) Leave the army.
(d) Spend their days in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
2. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
3. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
4. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
5. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)