|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(b) History teacher.
2. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(d) Common Law.
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
5. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
2. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. What was Manech's nickname?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)