|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(c) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(d) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
2. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
3. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
4. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(a) Common Law.
5. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He lived in Paris.
(b) He had fled to America.
(c) He also died in the war.
(d) He married Vera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
2. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
3. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)