|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
(a) A blood smear from his friend.
(b) A hat taken from a dead soldier.
(c) A faraway smile.
(d) A look of intense grief.
2. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
3. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
4. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A friend.
(b) A relative.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A lover.
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(c) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
3. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
4. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)