|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(a) Common Law.
(b) The man.
2. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to keep the money.
(b) The decision to send her daughters away.
(c) The decision to leave.
(d) The decision to marry.
3. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Spanish Flu.
(b) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Trench illness.
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was never answered or responded to.
(b) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(c) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(d) It was forwarded to Paris.
5. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(b) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
(c) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
(d) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
3. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
4. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
5. What was Manech's nickname?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)