|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both were condemned prisoners.
(b) They both loved Vera.
(c) They were both woodworkers.
(d) They both loved to cook.
2. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
3. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Order them to kill their commrades.
(b) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
(c) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(d) Refuse to follow direct orders.
4. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(b) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
2. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
3. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
4. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)