|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Taken them to the right trench.
(c) Taken them to another captain.
(d) Let them run off.
2. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(b) History teacher.
3. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
4. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
5. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
2. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
3. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
4. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
5. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)