|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(b) The typed list of the condemned men.
(c) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
(d) A group picture of the condemned men.
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(b) Eskimo's bad habits.
(c) Another woman.
3. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(b) Because it does not reach his eyes.
(c) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(d) Because it has an eerie look to it.
4. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(d) Common Law.
5. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
2. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
3. From what country is the author of this novel?
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
5. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)