|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) All of his savings and an apology.
(b) The items he has hidden in his safe.
(c) The deed to his house.
(d) The news of his death.
2. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to the right trench.
(b) Taken them to another captain.
(c) Let them run off.
(d) Killed them.
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) The Man.
(c) Common Law.
4. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
(b) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(c) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
(d) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
5. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(b) He served with him when he shot himself.
(c) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(d) He was the man who condemned him to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
2. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
3. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
4. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
5. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)