|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(c) The man.
(d) Common Law.
2. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish that he had ignored orders.
(b) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
(c) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
(d) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
3. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(b) Complete hard labor.
(c) Leave the army.
(d) Spend their days in jail.
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) Walking through the trenches.
(c) Her family's vacation home.
(d) In England, in the hospital.
5. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) Manech's commanding officer.
(b) Military records.
(c) A stamp.
(d) The trench named Bingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
2. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
3. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
5. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)