|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) The trench named Bingo.
(b) Manech's commanding officer.
(c) Military records.
(d) A stamp.
2. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(d) Common Law.
3. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was never answered or responded to.
(b) It was forwarded to Paris.
(c) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(d) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
4. What month is it as this chapter opens?
5. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
2. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
3. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
4. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
5. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)