|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Her family's vacation home.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) Walking through the trenches.
(d) In Paris.
2. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
(a) Puts them in a very safe location.
(b) Searches out Captain Favourier.
(c) Writes down her conversation with Esperanza.
(d) Shares the letters with her relatives.
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He lived in Paris.
(b) He had fled to America.
(c) He also died in the war.
(d) He married Vera.
4. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) A lack of respect.
(c) Heavy fighting.
(d) A sort of bonding.
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
2. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
3. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
4. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)