|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
(b) A taxi out of the country.
(c) Train station.
2. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(a) Common Law.
3. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He refused to write one himself.
(b) He was illiterate and unable to write.
(c) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(d) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
4. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(b) History teacher.
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
2. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
3. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
5. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)