|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre-Marie believe about Esperanza's story?
(a) He thinks it is a sad story.
(b) He thinks it is all a lie.
(c) He thinks it is a tall tale.
(d) He thinks that Mathilde is telling it wrong.
2. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
3. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) January 1918.
(b) April 1917.
(c) December 1918.
(d) January 1917.
4. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
(a) She was painting and the easel fell on her.
(b) She fell off of a ladder when she was little.
(c) She was born unable to walk.
(d) A shell from the war hurt her.
5. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bastoche's nickname?
2. What was Manech's nickname?
3. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
4. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)