|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
2. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That all five are still alive.
(b) That they moved over to the other side.
(c) That they died quickly.
(d) That they will forgive him.
4. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
(b) The wish that he had ignored orders.
(c) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
(d) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
5. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(a) The man.
(c) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
3. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
4. Who does Angel write his letter to?
5. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)