|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is the author of this novel?
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) Common Law.
(c) The Man.
3. What was Manech's nickname?
(c) Common Law.
4. When was this novel written?
(a) During and after WWII.
(b) Before WWI.
(c) During WWII.
(d) During and after WWI.
5. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) Heavy fighting.
(b) A peace treaty.
(c) A lack of respect.
(d) A sort of bonding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
2. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
4. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
5. What had the captain been before the war?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)