|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is the author of this novel?
2. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to keep the money.
(b) The decision to send her daughters away.
(c) The decision to marry.
(d) The decision to leave.
3. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(b) Forget everything that happened there.
(c) Report on the success of his mission there.
(d) Write down the events that happened there.
4. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
5. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(c) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
2. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
4. Who does Angel write his letter to?
5. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)