|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
(a) Shares the letters with her relatives.
(b) Searches out Captain Favourier.
(c) Writes down her conversation with Esperanza.
(d) Puts them in a very safe location.
2. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
3. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(b) History teacher.
4. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(b) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
(c) Order them to kill their commrades.
(d) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
5. From what country is the author of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
2. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
3. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
4. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
5. What is Bastoche's nickname?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)