|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) April 1917.
(b) December 1918.
(c) January 1917.
(d) January 1918.
2. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Captain Favourier.
(c) Angel's lover.
(d) Six-Soux's wife.
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to send her daughters away.
(b) The decision to keep the money.
(c) The decision to marry.
(d) The decision to leave.
4. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
(a) Writes down her conversation with Esperanza.
(b) Shares the letters with her relatives.
(c) Searches out Captain Favourier.
(d) Puts them in a very safe location.
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is the author of this novel?
2. What season is it as this novel opens?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)