|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(b) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(c) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(d) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(b) Common Law.
3. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(c) Labor organizer.
4. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
(a) He wanted to fight a common enemy.
(b) He didn't think the war would last long.
(c) He needed to find a way to support his wife.
(d) He wanted to find fame and fortune.
5. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(b) Trench illness.
(c) Wounds sustained in war.
(d) Spanish Flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
2. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
3. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
4. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
5. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)