|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
2. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He refused to write one himself.
(b) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
(c) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(d) He was illiterate and unable to write.
3. When was this novel written?
(a) During WWII.
(b) Before WWI.
(c) During and after WWII.
(d) During and after WWI.
4. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) The items he has hidden in his safe.
(b) The news of his death.
(c) All of his savings and an apology.
(d) The deed to his house.
5. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(a) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
2. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
3. What had the captain been before the war?
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)