|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) The news of his death.
(b) All of his savings and an apology.
(c) The items he has hidden in his safe.
(d) The deed to his house.
2. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Her family's vacation home.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In England, in the hospital.
(d) Walking through the trenches.
3. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(a) Common Law.
4. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Wounds sustained in war.
(c) Spanish Flu.
(d) Trench illness.
5. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
2. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
3. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
4. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
5. From what country is the author of this novel?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)