|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A lover.
(b) A friend.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A relative.
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(a) Another woman.
(d) Eskimo's bad habits.
3. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(b) Common Law.
4. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to leave.
(b) The decision to keep the money.
(c) The decision to marry.
(d) The decision to send her daughters away.
5. What had the captain been before the war?
(b) History teacher.
(c) Prison guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
2. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
3. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)