|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Manech's nickname?
(a) Common Law.
2. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
3. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(b) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(c) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(d) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Walking through the trenches.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) In Paris.
(d) Her family's vacation home.
5. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A sort of bonding.
(b) A peace treaty.
(c) A lack of respect.
(d) Heavy fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
2. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
5. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)