|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
2. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(b) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(c) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(d) He served with him when he shot himself.
3. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) History teacher.
(d) Prison guard.
4. When was this novel written?
(a) During and after WWI.
(b) During and after WWII.
(c) During WWII.
(d) Before WWI.
5. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Angel write his letter to?
2. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
3. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
4. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
5. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)