|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(b) History teacher.
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) Common Law.
(d) The Man.
4. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(d) Common Law.
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That he was not dead.
(b) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(c) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(d) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
2. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
3. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
4. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
5. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)