|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Angel write his letter to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His lover.
(d) His wife.
2. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(a) Common Law.
3. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(d) To make himself appear jaundiced.
4. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
5. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
(b) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
(c) The wish that he had ignored orders.
(d) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
2. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
3. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
4. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
5. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)