|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(a) Common Law.
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(b) Common Law.
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
5. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(b) Order them to kill their commrades.
(c) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(d) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
2. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
3. What had the captain been before the war?
4. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)