|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) A lack of respect.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) Heavy fighting.
2. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(a) Common Law.
3. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
4. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
5. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(c) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
3. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
5. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)