|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A relative.
(b) A lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) A business associate.
2. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
(a) A blood smear from his friend.
(b) A look of intense grief.
(c) A hat taken from a dead soldier.
(d) A faraway smile.
3. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He was illiterate and unable to write.
(b) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
(c) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(d) He refused to write one himself.
4. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(a) Common Law.
5. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
(a) She was born unable to walk.
(b) She was painting and the easel fell on her.
(c) A shell from the war hurt her.
(d) She fell off of a ladder when she was little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
2. When was this novel written?
3. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
4. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
5. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)