|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(b) Common Law.
2. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
(a) That all five are still alive.
(b) That they will forgive him.
(c) That they died quickly.
(d) That they moved over to the other side.
4. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(b) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(c) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(d) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(b) That he was not dead.
(c) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(d) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Angel write his letter to?
2. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
3. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
4. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
5. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)