|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to keep the money.
(b) The decision to send her daughters away.
(c) The decision to marry.
(d) The decision to leave.
2. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(b) Forget everything that happened there.
(c) Write down the events that happened there.
(d) Report on the success of his mission there.
3. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(c) Labor organizer.
4. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both were condemned prisoners.
(b) They both loved Vera.
(c) They were both woodworkers.
(d) They both loved to cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
2. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
3. What season is it as this novel opens?
4. What is Bastoche's nickname?
5. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)