|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(d) Common Law.
2. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband.
3. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(b) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(c) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(d) He served with him when he shot himself.
4. What season is it as this novel opens?
5. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(b) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(c) Order them to kill their commrades.
(d) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bastoche's nickname?
2. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
3. What was Manech's nickname?
4. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)