|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
(a) He wanted to find fame and fortune.
(b) He needed to find a way to support his wife.
(c) He didn't think the war would last long.
(d) He wanted to fight a common enemy.
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A sort of bonding.
(b) A lack of respect.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) Heavy fighting.
3. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(b) Common Law.
4. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(b) Hot chocolate.
5. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
(a) He didn't trust him.
(b) He wanted him punished.
(c) He needed more soldiers.
(d) He didn't like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
5. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)