|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(b) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(c) Because it has an eerie look to it.
(d) Because it does not reach his eyes.
2. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(d) Common Law.
3. From what country is the author of this novel?
4. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(a) Common Law.
(d) The man.
5. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to the right trench.
(b) Let them run off.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Taken them to another captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
2. What season is it as this novel opens?
3. When was this novel written?
4. What was Manech's nickname?
5. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)