|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(a) Common Law.
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A lack of respect.
(b) A sort of bonding.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) Heavy fighting.
3. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(b) Common Law.
4. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He served with him when he shot himself.
(b) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(c) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(d) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Report on the success of his mission there.
(b) Write down the events that happened there.
(c) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(d) Forget everything that happened there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. When was this novel written?
3. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
4. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
5. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)