|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A lack of respect.
(b) A peace treaty.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) Heavy fighting.
2. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(b) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(c) He served with him when he shot himself.
(d) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
3. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(b) The man.
(c) Common Law.
4. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(a) Common Law.
5. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(b) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(c) Because it has an eerie look to it.
(d) Because it does not reach his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
2. What had the captain been before the war?
3. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
4. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
5. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)