|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(c) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(d) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(b) The Man.
(c) Common Law.
3. When was this novel written?
(a) Before WWI.
(b) During and after WWII.
(c) During WWII.
(d) During and after WWI.
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
2. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
3. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
4. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)