|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(b) He served with him when he shot himself.
(c) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(d) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A sort of bonding.
(b) A peace treaty.
(c) Heavy fighting.
(d) A lack of respect.
3. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
(a) He wanted him punished.
(b) He didn't trust him.
(c) He didn't like him.
(d) He needed more soldiers.
4. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(b) Write down the events that happened there.
(c) Forget everything that happened there.
(d) Report on the success of his mission there.
5. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
(a) Common Law.
(d) The man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
2. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
3. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
4. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
5. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)