|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) A lack of respect.
2. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
(a) Escape from the trench and other soldiers.
(b) Use the telephone to call whomever they wished.
(c) Write a final letter to whomever they wished.
(d) Write out their last will and testimate.
3. What season is it as this novel opens?
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
2. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
3. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
4. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)