|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(b) He served with him when he shot himself.
(c) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(d) He was the man who condemned him to death.
2. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(a) Common Law.
3. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
4. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(d) Labor organizer.
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) Her family's vacation home.
(d) Walking through the trenches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
4. What had the captain been before the war?
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)