|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(c) Common Law.
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
(a) Common Law.
5. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He served with him when he shot himself.
(b) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(c) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(d) He was the man who condemned him to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
3. What was Manech's nickname?
4. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
5. What had the captain been before the war?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)