|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(b) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
2. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(b) Common Law.
3. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
(a) A blood smear from his friend.
(b) A hat taken from a dead soldier.
(c) A faraway smile.
(d) A look of intense grief.
4. What was Manech's nickname?
(c) Common Law.
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(c) The Man.
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
2. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
3. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
4. What had the captain been before the war?
5. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)