|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) Walking through the trenches.
(d) Her family's vacation home.
2. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to the right trench.
(b) Taken them to another captain.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Let them run off.
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(c) The Man.
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
2. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
3. What is Bastoche's nickname?
4. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
5. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)