|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(a) Common Law.
2. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(b) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(c) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(d) To kill himself.
3. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Order them to kill their commrades.
(b) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(c) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(d) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
4. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) Her family's vacation home.
(d) Walking through the trenches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
2. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
3. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
4. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
5. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)