|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Write down the events that happened there.
(b) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(c) Report on the success of his mission there.
(d) Forget everything that happened there.
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(c) Common Law.
3. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A lack of respect.
(b) A peace treaty.
(c) A sort of bonding.
(d) Heavy fighting.
4. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(a) Hot chocolate.
5. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) A group picture of the condemned men.
(b) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
(c) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(d) The typed list of the condemned men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
3. What season is it as this novel opens?
4. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
5. What is Bastoche's nickname?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)