|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was this novel written?
(a) Before WWI.
(b) During WWII.
(c) During and after WWI.
(d) During and after WWII.
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) History teacher.
(d) Prison guard.
4. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He refused to write one himself.
(b) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
(c) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(d) He was illiterate and unable to write.
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Forget everything that happened there.
(b) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(c) Write down the events that happened there.
(d) Report on the success of his mission there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
2. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
3. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
4. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)