|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
(a) He was assigned to lead the condemned to a trench.
(b) He was part of the group that was condemned to death.
(c) He was the man who condemned him to death.
(d) He served with him when he shot himself.
2. When was this novel written?
(a) During WWII.
(b) During and after WWI.
(c) Before WWI.
(d) During and after WWII.
3. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(b) Common Law.
4. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
5. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
(a) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. What had the captain been before the war?
3. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)