|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
2. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
(a) How he escaped.
(b) Where he was and that he was in trouble.
(c) What steps she needed to take.
(d) What he was doing.
3. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(b) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(c) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(d) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
4. Why does the sergeant think things were taken from the bodies?
(a) As souvenirs.
(b) To sell for food.
(c) To be able to survive.
(d) To prove identity.
5. What is Poux's nickname?
(a) The man.
(b) The nightmare.
(c) The army one.
(d) Terror of the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poux believe That Man died first?
2. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
3. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
4. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
5. What is Manech doing when Mathilde first sees him again?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)