|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Valentina upset with her godmother?
(a) For not allowing her to live with her.
(b) For corresponding with Mathilde.
(c) For not calling her sooner.
(d) For Talking about Nino with a stranger.
2. Why didn't Poux see Manech die?
(a) He was often fetching things for other soldiers.
(b) He couldn't see outside of the trench.
(c) He couldn't look at such devastation.
(d) He didn't know which one was Manech.
3. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
(b) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
4. How does Mathilde find Benoit?
(a) She stops at the school and asks about his son.
(b) She walks around the town asking.
(c) She has her lawyer contact him.
(d) She talks to the priest.
5. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
2. What was Manech's nickname?
3. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
4. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
5. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)