Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queen Victoria's Tuppence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A lack of respect.
(b) A sort of bonding.
(c) Heavy fighting.
(d) A peace treaty.
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Another woman.
(d) Eskimo's bad habits.
3. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A business associate.
(b) A friend.
(c) A lover.
(d) A relative.
4. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) A stamp.
(b) Military records.
(c) Manech's commanding officer.
(d) The trench named Bingo.
5. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
(a) Complete hard labor.
(b) Assassinate enemy soldiers.
(c) Leave the army.
(d) Spend their days in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
2. What is Bastoche's nickname?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
5. What does Pierre-Marie believe about Esperanza's story?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)