Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bingo Crepuscule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is from Paris?
(d) Common Law.
2. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to another captain.
(b) Taken them to the right trench.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Let them run off.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) A group picture of the condemned men.
(b) The typed list of the condemned men.
(c) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(d) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
4. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
(b) He refused to write one himself.
(c) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(d) He was illiterate and unable to write.
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Her family's vacation home.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In England, in the hospital.
(d) Walking through the trenches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
2. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
3. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
4. What had the captain been before the war?
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)