|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Poux stay with Mathilde?
(a) One full day.
(b) A week.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A long time.
2. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because it does not reach his eyes.
(b) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(c) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(d) Because it has an eerie look to it.
3. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
4. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) December 1918.
(b) January 1918.
(c) January 1917.
(d) April 1917.
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
(a) Tell him about the captain's reluctance to follow orders there.
(b) Report on the success of his mission there.
(c) Forget everything that happened there.
(d) Write down the events that happened there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
2. How long did it take before Gunther's commanding officer came to explain how he died?
3. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
4. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
5. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)