|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
(a) Write to Manech's commanding officer.
(b) Search harder for Manech.
(c) Give up her investigation.
(d) Travel to the trench and claim Manech's body.
2. Who writes to Mathilde in January of 1920?
(a) Benjamin Gordes.
(b) Captain Favourier.
(c) Veronique Passavant.
(d) Celestin Poux.
3. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
4. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
(b) Nino's father's.
(c) Her godmother's.
5. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
(a) She talks to her young son, Baptistin.
(b) She writes to the priest who married them.
(c) She goes back to visit Esperanza.
(d) She goes to visit her in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
3. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
4. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
5. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)