|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
2. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(a) Tina Lambardi.
(d) Celestin Poux.
3. Why does Pierre-Marie contact Mathilde?
(a) He was telling her information about her father.
(b) He wanted her to know what happened to Tina.
(c) He was telling her to come home immediately.
(d) He wanted her to know that Tina wrote a letter to Mathilde.
4. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
(a) New information.
5. What is Bastoche's nickname?
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
2. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
3. What is the young French woman in this novel searching for?
4. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
5. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)