|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Poux witness Common Law do once he left the trench?
(a) Tell the enemy he would sell them secrets.
(b) Run toward the enemy saying he surrendered.
(c) Dive back into the trench and beg for mercy.
(d) Hide behind a wall and pray to God.
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
(b) That he was not dead.
(c) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(d) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
3. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
(a) If Gordes was indeed dead.
(b) If Gordes was indeed related to Poux.
(c) If Gordes was wearing German boots.
(d) If Gordes was one of the condemned men.
4. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(b) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was a medical orderly.
5. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
(a) He wanted him punished.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He didn't trust him.
(d) He needed more soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
2. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
3. What did Benoit wake up to?
4. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
5. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)