|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
(c) Prison guard.
(d) History teacher.
2. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
3. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
(b) To see where Manech is buried.
(c) To meet with Tina.
(d) To talk with the private investigator.
4. Why did Elodie Gordes hire the private investigator?
(a) To find her long lost lover.
(b) To understand the truth of that day at Bingo.
(c) To find another clue to where her husband might be living.
(d) To have her husband declared legally dead.
5. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(b) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(c) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(d) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Poux hear about Manech's body from another soldier?
2. Where does Mathilde believe Mariette went to meet Benoit?
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
4. Why did Benoit consider harming Mathilde?
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)