|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
2. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was sentenced to prison.
(b) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(c) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(d) He was a medical orderly.
3. Why did Elodie Gordes hire the private investigator?
(a) To have her husband declared legally dead.
(b) To understand the truth of that day at Bingo.
(c) To find her long lost lover.
(d) To find another clue to where her husband might be living.
4. In what year was this novel made into a French film?
5. How was Tina killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
2. Where does Celestin agree to take Mathilde?
3. Where did Esperanza meet Manech?
4. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
5. Who was Heinz Gerstacker?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)