|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(a) Hot chocolate.
2. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
(a) Grab Eskimo's gun and shoot himself in the eye.
(b) Run toward the enemy laughing hysterically.
(c) Run back and forth across no-man's-land.
(d) Build a snowman in the middle of no-man's-land.
3. How does Mathilde find Benoit?
(a) She has her lawyer contact him.
(b) She stops at the school and asks about his son.
(c) She walks around the town asking.
(d) She talks to the priest.
4. Where does Mathilde keep her papers where she organizes her thoughts?
(a) In the wedding trousseau she prepared for Manech.
(b) In a mahogany box Manech gave her.
(c) Under pillow as she slept and dreamed about Manech.
(d) In the personal journal Manech gave her.
5. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) The Man.
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
2. Why did Heidi Weiss come to Bingo?
3. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
4. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
5. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)