|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Desrochelles after he was cared for at the military hospital?
(a) He went home with his widowed mother.
(b) He died in the hospital.
(c) He went to live with his lover.
(d) He moved in with Tina.
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
(a) She goes to visit her in Paris.
(b) She goes back to visit Esperanza.
(c) She talks to her young son, Baptistin.
(d) She writes to the priest who married them.
3. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) All of his savings and an apology.
(b) The news of his death.
(c) The deed to his house.
(d) The items he has hidden in his safe.
4. What did the Eskimo do in regards to the biplane?
(a) Threw a flare at it, setting it on fire.
(b) Threw a grenade at it.
(c) Fired a machine gun at it.
(d) Pointed at it and laughed.
5. What would Mathilde need to be able to decode the letter from Benoit?
(a) The key to the code.
(b) The original letter.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) More information about Benoit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elodie Gordes need the pension for?
2. Why does Poux believe That Man died first?
3. Why did Mr. Leprince write to Mathilde?
4. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
5. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)