|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
(a) Find Desrochelles alive.
(b) Find the medical orderly in the hospital who Tina talked to.
(c) Locate the soldier who saw Desrochelle with the red glove.
(d) Find the German boots.
2. Who does Mathilde believe had enacted the plan to exchange the boots?
(a) The Man.
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
(a) Common Law.
(b) The Man.
4. Why did the enemy start fighting more after the biplane crashed?
(a) Everyone was devasted that Eskimo would do what he did.
(b) Retaliation for crashing the plane.
(c) The men in Bingo fired more ammunition.
(d) The enemy thought the condemed were armed.
5. What did Poux say that he remembered a man who had lost his mind doing?
(a) Grab Eskimo's gun and shoot himself in the eye.
(b) Run toward the enemy laughing hysterically.
(c) Build a snowman in the middle of no-man's-land.
(d) Run back and forth across no-man's-land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it as this novel opens?
2. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
3. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
4. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
5. Who called Sylvain?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)