|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
(b) Prison guard.
(c) History teacher.
2. Who told Heidi about how the five men had died?
(a) Her brother's commanding officer.
(b) Her husband's commanding officer.
(c) Her lover's commanding officer.
(d) Her father's commanding officer.
3. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) His wife.
(b) A business associate.
(c) A lover.
(d) A friend.
4. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(b) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
5. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He already was paid to find Poux.
(b) He wants to prove himself.
(c) He loves Mathilde.
(d) He knwos where he is hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
2. What did Poux hear about Manech's body from another soldier?
3. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
4. How do Poux and Mathilde get along?
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)