|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(b) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(c) It was forwarded to Paris.
(d) It was never answered or responded to.
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(b) A group picture of the condemned men.
(c) The typed list of the condemned men.
(d) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
3. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
(a) If Gordes was one of the condemned men.
(b) If Gordes was wearing German boots.
(c) If Gordes was indeed dead.
(d) If Gordes was indeed related to Poux.
4. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) A lack of respect.
(c) Heavy fighting.
(d) A sort of bonding.
5. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
2. What detail did the woman who explained about the five men not mention that gave Mathilde hope that Manech was still alive?
3. How long did Poux stay with Mathilde at her villa?
4. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
5. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)