|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sunflowers at the End of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) Her family's vacation home.
(c) Walking through the trenches.
(d) In England, in the hospital.
2. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
(a) He died.
(b) He was in an asylum.
(c) Tina didn't know where he was.
(d) He left for America.
3. Why did Eskimo and Manech go off in another direction from Benoit?
(a) To find a deeper hole.
(b) Because they didn't get along.
(c) So they wouldn't be found together.
(d) To each scout out the best location.
4. Where does Mathilde keep her papers where she organizes her thoughts?
(a) In the personal journal Manech gave her.
(b) In the wedding trousseau she prepared for Manech.
(c) In a mahogany box Manech gave her.
(d) Under pillow as she slept and dreamed about Manech.
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did Urbain Chardolot share with Mathilde?
2. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
3. Where does Celestin agree to take Mathilde?
4. Who told Heidi about how the five men had died?
5. Who does Mathilde get a telegram from?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)