|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(b) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(c) Because it does not reach his eyes.
(d) Because it has an eerie look to it.
2. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to keep the money.
(b) The decision to leave.
(c) The decision to send her daughters away.
(d) The decision to marry.
4. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
5. Which of the following characters is probably thinking about his fiance as he is walking with the others?
(d) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
3. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
4. When was this novel written?
5. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)