|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
(a) Cries from grief over her lost love.
(b) Looks through the items Esperanza gave her.
(c) Tries to contact one of the family members of another person on the list.
(d) Talks to her family about what Esperanza told her.
2. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
3. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
(c) Labor organizer.
4. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(b) Order them to kill their commrades.
(c) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
(d) Refuse to follow direct orders.
5. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) January 1917.
(b) January 1918.
(c) December 1918.
(d) April 1917.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
2. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
3. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
4. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)