|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) Her family's vacation home.
(d) Walking through the trenches.
2. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
(a) A lover.
(b) His wife.
(c) A business associate.
(d) A friend.
3. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
(a) Because it has an eerie look to it.
(b) Because even as he yells, he smiles.
(c) Because they know he is being led to his death.
(d) Because it does not reach his eyes.
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(b) It was forwarded to Paris.
(c) It was never answered or responded to.
(d) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
5. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
2. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
3. What had the captain been before the war?
4. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)