|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
2. When was this novel written?
(a) During and after WWII.
(b) During WWII.
(c) During and after WWI.
(d) Before WWI.
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He lived in Paris.
(b) He had fled to America.
(c) He also died in the war.
(d) He married Vera.
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. How old is Mathilde at this point in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
3. Who does Angel write his letter to?
4. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
5. Why is Mathilde unable to walk?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)