|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathilde do after she reads all of the letters?
(a) Puts them in a very safe location.
(b) Writes down her conversation with Esperanza.
(c) Shares the letters with her relatives.
(d) Searches out Captain Favourier.
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Let them run off.
(b) Taken them to another captain.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Taken them to the right trench.
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(b) It was never answered or responded to.
(c) It was forwarded to Paris.
(d) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
5. Who does Angel write his letter to?
(a) His friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) His lover.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
2. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
3. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
4. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
5. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)