|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(b) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(c) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
2. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(b) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
(c) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(d) Order them to kill their commrades.
3. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(a) Hot chocolate.
4. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
(a) He didn't like him.
(b) He needed more soldiers.
(c) He didn't trust him.
(d) He wanted him punished.
5. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
2. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
3. What does Mathilde do when she gets home?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)