|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Another woman.
(d) Eskimo's bad habits.
2. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Walking through the trenches.
(b) Her family's vacation home.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In England, in the hospital.
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to send her daughters away.
(b) The decision to marry.
(c) The decision to keep the money.
(d) The decision to leave.
4. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
(a) He wanted to find fame and fortune.
(b) He wanted to fight a common enemy.
(c) He needed to find a way to support his wife.
(d) He didn't think the war would last long.
5. Who does Angel write his letter to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His lover.
(c) His friend.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
2. What does Manech wear as he walks with the others?
3. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
4. From what country is the author of this novel?
5. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)