|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character was an orphan and married an orphan?
(d) Common Law.
2. What season is it as this novel opens?
3. How many men are being led to their deaths at the beginning of this novel?
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was never answered or responded to.
(b) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(c) It was forwarded to Paris.
(d) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In England, in the hospital.
(b) Walking through the trenches.
(c) In Paris.
(d) Her family's vacation home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
3. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
5. Why did Angel agree to join the army?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)