|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both were condemned prisoners.
(b) They both loved Vera.
(c) They were both woodworkers.
(d) They both loved to cook.
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(c) Common Law.
3. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to send her daughters away.
(b) The decision to keep the money.
(c) The decision to leave.
(d) The decision to marry.
4. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
(a) Write out their last will and testimate.
(b) Use the telephone to call whomever they wished.
(c) Write a final letter to whomever they wished.
(d) Escape from the trench and other soldiers.
5. Why wouldn't Manech's captain let him go home?
(a) He didn't like him.
(b) He wanted him punished.
(c) He didn't trust him.
(d) He needed more soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
3. What was Bastoche's job before he joined the army?
4. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
5. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)