|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the captain been before the war?
(a) Prison guard.
(c) History teacher.
2. Who wrote the strangest of all of the letters?
(a) Common Law.
3. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
(b) The wish that he had ignored orders.
(c) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
(d) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
4. Why did Cornflower try to eat tainted meat?
(a) To make himself appear jaundiced.
(b) To avoid being killed by an enemy soldier.
(c) As penance for suriving when his friend did not.
(d) To kill himself.
5. What is Louis Teyssier to Eskimo?
(a) A relative.
(b) A lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) A business associate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
2. Which of the following characters did not believe in the war when he was assigned his number?
3. From what country is the author of this novel?
4. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
5. Why does the smile make the other men uncomfortable?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)