|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only man not to answer to his name according to Captain Favourier's letter?
(d) Common Law.
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(b) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(c) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
(d) That he was not dead.
3. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Angel's lover.
(b) Captain Favourier.
(d) Six-Soux's wife.
5. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
(a) Write a final letter to whomever they wished.
(b) Use the telephone to call whomever they wished.
(c) Escape from the trench and other soldiers.
(d) Write out their last will and testimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
2. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
3. From what country is the author of this novel?
4. Who does Angel write his letter to?
5. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)