|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Good Old Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wish does Captain Favourier speak of in his letter?
(a) The wish to get orders to collect the men.
(b) The wish Esperanza forget everything that was done.
(c) The wish that he will be forgiven for what he did.
(d) The wish that he had ignored orders.
2. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(a) Eskimo's bad habits.
(c) Another woman.
3. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
(b) He was illiterate and unable to write.
(c) He refused to write one himself.
(d) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(b) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
(c) The typed list of the condemned men.
(d) A group picture of the condemned men.
5. What does Eskimo want to be given to his lover?
(a) The deed to his house.
(b) The items he has hidden in his safe.
(c) All of his savings and an apology.
(d) The news of his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Six-Soux send his letter to?
2. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
3. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
4. What belief does Captain Favourier have about the men?
5. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)