|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to keep the money.
(b) The decision to marry.
(c) The decision to leave.
(d) The decision to send her daughters away.
2. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
(b) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
3. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Spanish Flu.
(b) Trench illness.
(d) Wounds sustained in war.
4. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
5. What does Pire think happened to Valentina?
(a) She has left the country.
(b) She has grown cruel.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is purposely hiding from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
2. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
3. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
4. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
5. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)