|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
2. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
(b) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(c) She does not trust Mathilde.
(d) She is too embarrassed.
3. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
4. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
(a) She turns away from him.
(b) She asks him why he wants to be her friend.
(c) She tells him she's not allowed to talk to boys.
(d) She declines rudely.
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(b) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
(c) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(d) That he was not dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
2. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
3. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
4. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
5. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)