|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(d) Over joyed.
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) A group picture of the condemned men.
(b) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(c) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
(d) The typed list of the condemned men.
4. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(b) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(c) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(d) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
5. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
(a) You can't walk?
(b) Where are you going?
(c) Come play with me?
(d) Why aren't you outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
3. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
4. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
5. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)