|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
(a) He was in too much of a transe-like state to write.
(b) He refused to write one himself.
(c) He was illiterate and unable to write.
(d) He was injured in the hand he wrote with.
2. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) Military records.
(b) Manech's commanding officer.
(c) A stamp.
(d) The trench named Bingo.
3. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In England, in the hospital.
(b) Her family's vacation home.
(c) Walking through the trenches.
(d) In Paris.
5. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
2. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
3. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
4. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
5. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)