|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What couldn't Esperanza believe the French would do to their own soldiers?
(a) Allow them to be killed by firing squad.
(b) Refuse to follow direct orders.
(c) Throw them over the top of a trench to be killed.
(d) Order them to kill their commrades.
2. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He had fled to America.
(b) He married Vera.
(c) He lived in Paris.
(d) He also died in the war.
3. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
(b) Tina Lambardi.
(c) Celestin Poux.
4. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
5. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
2. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
3. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
4. What month is it as this chapter opens?
5. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)