|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
(b) New information.
2. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
(a) A taxi out of the country.
(b) Train station.
3. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to another captain.
(b) Taken them to the right trench.
(c) Let them run off.
(d) Killed them.
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were those that were convicted of self-mutilation but not sentenced to death required to do?
2. What does Pierre-Marie believe about Esperanza's story?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
5. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)