|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(b) Common Law.
3. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
(a) A taxi out of the country.
(c) Train station.
4. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
5. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
3. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
4. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
5. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)