|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
(a) A sort of bonding.
(b) Heavy fighting.
(c) A lack of respect.
(d) A peace treaty.
3. Why does Mathilde head to Somme?
(a) To meet with Tina.
(b) To see where Manech is buried.
(c) To talk with the private investigator.
(d) To try and find a clue as to where Manech is living.
4. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(b) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
(c) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(d) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both were condemned prisoners.
(b) They were both woodworkers.
(c) They both loved to cook.
(d) They both loved Vera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Esperanza write Manech's letter?
2. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
5. What does Pire think happened to Valentina?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)