|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was never answered or responded to.
(b) It was forwarded to Paris.
(c) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(d) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
2. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
3. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
(a) Escape from the trench and other soldiers.
(b) Write out their last will and testimate.
(c) Use the telephone to call whomever they wished.
(d) Write a final letter to whomever they wished.
4. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(d) Over joyed.
5. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
(a) Travel to the trench and claim Manech's body.
(b) Write to Manech's commanding officer.
(c) Give up her investigation.
(d) Search harder for Manech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when Mathilde receives the letter from the dying man?
2. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
3. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
4. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
5. What could be said to be the theme for the remainder of the year for Mathilde?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)