|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(b) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(c) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(d) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
2. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
3. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He loves Mathilde.
(b) He knwos where he is hiding.
(c) He wants to prove himself.
(d) He already was paid to find Poux.
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Walking through the trenches.
(b) Her family's vacation home.
(c) In England, in the hospital.
(d) In Paris.
5. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) April 1917.
(b) January 1918.
(c) January 1917.
(d) December 1918.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
2. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
3. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
5. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)