|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) In England, in the hospital.
(b) Walking through the trenches.
(c) In Paris.
(d) Her family's vacation home.
2. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(b) Common Law.
4. What month is it as this chapter opens?
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both loved Vera.
(b) They both loved to cook.
(c) They were both woodworkers.
(d) They both were condemned prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mariette Notre-Dame go when she left for good leaving no forwarding address?
2. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
3. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
4. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
5. How long did Manech receive training before he was sent to the front as a foot soldier?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)