|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(b) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(c) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(d) By carving three Ms in a tree.
3. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
(a) Elodi Gordes.
(b) Veronique Passavant.
(c) Tima Lambardi.
(d) Pierre Marie.
4. Where does Mathilde spend much of her time?
(a) Walking through the trenches.
(b) In England, in the hospital.
(c) In Paris.
(d) Her family's vacation home.
5. What month is it as this chapter opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sylvain go to visit?
2. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
3. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
4. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
5. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)