|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
(a) The events that Esperanza described were accurate.
(b) The events that Esperanza described could not have happened because there was no trench.
(c) The events that Esperanza described were an exaggeration.
(d) The events that Esperanza described did not happen.
2. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
3. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Angel's lover.
(c) Six-Soux's wife.
(d) Captain Favourier.
4. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
5. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
(a) You can't walk?
(b) Come play with me?
(c) Why aren't you outside?
(d) Where are you going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the enemy side throw out over no-man's-land?
2. How old was Mathilde when she first met Manech?
3. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
4. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
5. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)