|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
(a) Pierre Marie.
(b) Veronique Passavant.
(c) Elodi Gordes.
(d) Tima Lambardi.
2. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(b) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(c) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
(d) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
3. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He lived in Paris.
(b) He married Vera.
(c) He had fled to America.
(d) He also died in the war.
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
2. How many men accompanied the condemned men to the trench?
3. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
4. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
5. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)