|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pire tell Mathilde to stop searching for Tina?
(a) To let the dead rest in peace.
(b) For her own safety.
(c) To save herself some money.
(d) For her own sanity.
2. What is Daniel Esperanza dying from?
(a) Wounds sustained in war.
(b) Trench illness.
(d) Spanish Flu.
3. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
(a) They were thrown above the trench.
(b) They were sentenced to hard labor.
(c) They were pardoned.
(d) They escaped.
5. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
2. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
5. What did Esperanza's commander tell him to do in regards to Bingo Crepuscule?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)