|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Another woman.
(d) Eskimo's bad habits.
2. How does Mathilde respond when Manech offers to be her friend?
(a) She tells him she's not allowed to talk to boys.
(b) She asks him why he wants to be her friend.
(c) She turns away from him.
(d) She declines rudely.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
(a) Copies of the condemned men's letters.
(b) The names of the recipients of the condemned men's letters.
(c) A group picture of the condemned men.
(d) The typed list of the condemned men.
4. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
5. What did the captain wish Esperanza had done with the condemned men?
(a) Taken them to the right trench.
(b) Let them run off.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Taken them to another captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
3. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
4. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
5. What does Pierre-Marie believe about Esperanza's story?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)