|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after their engagement does Manech leave for the war?
(a) About three weeks.
(b) Almost a month.
(c) Less than a week.
(d) The very next day.
2. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He wants to prove himself.
(b) He loves Mathilde.
(c) He already was paid to find Poux.
(d) He knwos where he is hiding.
3. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(c) Over joyed.
4. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By carving three Ms in a tree.
(b) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(c) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(d) By writing three Ms on his arm.
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(b) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Pierre-Marie tell Esperanza were condemned to death after being convicted of self-mutilation?
2. What did throwing the five men over the trench cause between the two sides?
3. What did Esperanza allow the condemned men do as they ate?
4. What does Manech offer to teach Mathilde to do?
5. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)