|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many many men were convicted of self-mutilation according to Pierre-Marie?
2. Which of the following was not one of the items Manech had requested from the cook?
(a) Hot chocolate.
3. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
(a) Write to Manech's commanding officer.
(b) Search harder for Manech.
(c) Give up her investigation.
(d) Travel to the trench and claim Manech's body.
4. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(d) Over joyed.
5. Which man readily admitted to Esperanza that he had committed self-mutilation?
(a) Common Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
2. Who promised to protect Manech for as long as he could?
3. In what year do Manech and Mathilde share their first kiss?
4. Which of the following is not one of the things Esperanza gives to Mathilde as she leaves?
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)