|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mimosas of Hossegor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pierre-Marie investigate Esperanza's story?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
2. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
(b) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(c) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(d) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
3. What does Mathilde search for as she begins to try to prove Pierre-Marie wrong?
(a) Military records.
(b) The trench named Bingo.
(c) Manech's commanding officer.
(d) A stamp.
4. How does Manech mark the occasion of his and Mathilde's engagement?
(a) By annoucing it to Sylvain and Benedicte.
(b) By writing three Ms on his arm.
(c) By running outside and yelling it to the world.
(d) By carving three Ms in a tree.
5. What does Pierre-Marie report happened to the condemned men?
(a) They were thrown above the trench.
(b) They escaped.
(c) They were pardoned.
(d) They were sentenced to hard labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pierre-Marie's opinion of the events that Esperanza said happened at the trench Bingo after he completed his research?
2. Which of the men condemned to death did Esperanza indicate was wearing German boots?
3. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
4. What does Pierre-Marie try to convince Mathilde to do?
5. What are Manech's first words to Mathilde?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)