|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
2. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(b) Over joyed.
3. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
(a) As she was waiting to be led to the guillotine.
(b) After Madam Conte's death.
(c) The first time Madam Conte told her she was trying to contact her.
(d) When she was visiting her lover's grave.
4. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(b) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(c) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(d) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
5. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Eskimo?
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
3. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)