|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(b) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
(c) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(d) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
(a) She goes back to visit Esperanza.
(b) She talks to her young son, Baptistin.
(c) She writes to the priest who married them.
(d) She goes to visit her in Paris.
3. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
(a) If Gordes was one of the condemned men.
(b) If Gordes was indeed related to Poux.
(c) If Gordes was wearing German boots.
(d) If Gordes was indeed dead.
4. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Angel's lover.
(b) Six-Soux's wife.
(c) Captain Favourier.
5. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
(b) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(c) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(d) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
2. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
3. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)