|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
(b) She is too embarrassed.
(c) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(d) She does not trust Mathilde.
2. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He wants to prove himself.
(b) He knwos where he is hiding.
(c) He already was paid to find Poux.
(d) He loves Mathilde.
3. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(b) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
(c) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
(d) That he was not dead.
4. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(b) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
(c) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(d) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
5. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
2. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
3. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
4. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)