|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(b) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(c) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
2. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(b) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
3. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was forwarded to Paris.
(b) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(c) It was never answered or responded to.
(d) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
5. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(c) Eskimo's bad habits.
(d) Another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
2. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
5. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)