|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) January 1918.
(b) April 1917.
(c) December 1918.
(d) January 1917.
2. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(b) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
3. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
4. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He also died in the war.
(b) He lived in Paris.
(c) He had fled to America.
(d) He married Vera.
5. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
3. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
4. Who does Mathilde hire Germain to find?
5. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)