|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She is too embarrassed.
(b) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(c) She does not trust Mathilde.
(d) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
2. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
(a) He wasn't prepared to handle what he had proposed.
(b) He heard that Eskimo had sex with Elodie more than once.
(c) He was angry because Eskimo did not make Elodie pregnant.
(d) He found out that Eskimo had hurt Elodie.
3. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(d) Over joyed.
4. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(b) He was a medical orderly.
(c) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
5. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both were condemned prisoners.
(b) They both loved to cook.
(c) They were both woodworkers.
(d) They both loved Vera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
3. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
4. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
5. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)