|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
(a) He wants to prove himself.
(b) He loves Mathilde.
(c) He knwos where he is hiding.
(d) He already was paid to find Poux.
2. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
(a) That it could not be confirmed at this point.
(b) That it was somewhere near the Somme.
(c) That he was not dead.
(d) That he made it to Paris and there he died.
3. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
(a) The first time Madam Conte told her she was trying to contact her.
(b) After Madam Conte's death.
(c) As she was waiting to be led to the guillotine.
(d) When she was visiting her lover's grave.
4. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
(b) Over joyed.
5. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Eskimo?
2. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
3. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
4. Why can't Mathilde contact Favart?
5. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)