|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
(a) If Gordes was one of the condemned men.
(b) If Gordes was indeed dead.
(c) If Gordes was wearing German boots.
(d) If Gordes was indeed related to Poux.
2. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
(a) It was forwarded to Paris.
(b) It was returned saying she was not at that address.
(c) It was returned saying she did not want to contact Mathilde.
(d) It was never answered or responded to.
3. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(a) Angel's lover.
(c) Six-Soux's wife.
(d) Captain Favourier.
4. What information did Tina share about Layrouye?
(a) He was the one who had killed the men.
(b) He lied about the men's pardon.
(c) He sentenced them to death.
(d) It was his idea to throw them over the trench.
5. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
(b) Eskimo's bad habits.
(c) Another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
2. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
5. Why does Germain say he will find Poux for no extra cost?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)