|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
(a) She talks to her young son, Baptistin.
(b) She goes back to visit Esperanza.
(c) She goes to visit her in Paris.
(d) She writes to the priest who married them.
2. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
3. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
(b) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was a medical orderly.
4. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
(a) When she was visiting her lover's grave.
(b) As she was waiting to be led to the guillotine.
(c) The first time Madam Conte told her she was trying to contact her.
(d) After Madam Conte's death.
5. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
2. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
3. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
4. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
5. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)