|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it for Tina to become a prostitute?
(a) Nino's father's.
(d) Her godmother's.
2. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
(a) It was the only work she could do.
(b) It was an exciting profession.
(c) Nino like the idea.
(d) They needed the money.
3. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both loved Vera.
(b) They both loved to cook.
(c) They both were condemned prisoners.
(d) They were both woodworkers.
4. Which of the following is not true about Nino according to Tina?
(a) He was sentenced to prison.
(b) He wrote his letter in the form of a code.
(c) He was a medical orderly.
(d) He was one of only two people who truly cared for Tina.
5. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) January 1917.
(b) April 1917.
(c) January 1918.
(d) December 1918.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
2. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
3. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
4. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
5. How did Elodie describe Benjamin's mood when he came home from the war on leave?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)