|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mathilde think was the woman who visited the Eskimo's lover?
(a) Pierre Marie.
(b) Tima Lambardi.
(c) Veronique Passavant.
(d) Elodi Gordes.
2. What was Little Louis glad to read about in Eskimo's letter?
(a) That Eskimo had money to give to Vera.
(b) That Eskimo knew where Vera was.
(c) That Eskimo and Biscuit had reconciled.
(d) That Eskimo still remembered Little Louis.
3. Why did Tina agree to be a prostitute?
(a) It was an exciting profession.
(b) It was the only work she could do.
(c) They needed the money.
(d) Nino like the idea.
4. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
5. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
(a) The decision to leave.
(b) The decision to marry.
(c) The decision to send her daughters away.
(d) The decision to keep the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
2. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
3. Who crushed Tina's hope of finding her lover alive?
4. What happened when Mathilde sent a letter to the wife of The Man?
5. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)