|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Elodie feel about Benjamin's idea that she have an affair with Eskimo?
2. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
(a) She does not trust Mathilde.
(b) She is too embarrassed.
(c) She is afraid she'll lose her pension.
(d) She is too emotionally heartbroken.
3. What did Biscuit and Eskimo have in common?
(a) They both loved to cook.
(b) They were both woodworkers.
(c) They both were condemned prisoners.
(d) They both loved Vera.
4. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
(a) How he escaped.
(b) Where he was and that he was in trouble.
(c) What steps she needed to take.
(d) What he was doing.
5. What does Pier have to do to get the painting of the mimosas?
(a) Find the German boots.
(b) Find the medical orderly in the hospital who Tina talked to.
(c) Locate the soldier who saw Desrochelle with the red glove.
(d) Find Desrochelles alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Biscuit and Eskimo stop being friends?
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
3. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
4. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
5. How did Benjamin and Elodie meet?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)