|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elodie reveal about her love of Benjamin in her letter to Mathilde?
(a) Her passion was not as strong as it was for her first lover.
(b) It was the strongest love she's ever felt.
(c) She tolerated him, but is just as glad that he is gone now.
(d) She pretended to love him to have a place to live.
2. How does Mathilde gain information about Mariette's whereabouts?
(a) She goes back to visit Esperanza.
(b) She talks to her young son, Baptistin.
(c) She goes to visit her in Paris.
(d) She writes to the priest who married them.
3. How does Madam Conte say she is related to Valentina?
4. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) January 1918.
(b) December 1918.
(c) April 1917.
(d) January 1917.
5. What did Nino's code tell Tina?
(a) How he escaped.
(b) What steps she needed to take.
(c) What he was doing.
(d) Where he was and that he was in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Elodie give Mathilde much information?
2. Why was Benjamin angry with Eskimo when Eskimo returned to war?
3. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
4. What did Mathilde learn from Valentia about Ange's death?
5. What did Little Louis believe the fight between Eskimo and Vera was about?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)