|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lovers of Belle de Mai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Madam Conte say Valentina lasted visited?
(a) April 1917.
(b) December 1918.
(c) January 1917.
(d) January 1918.
2. Where did the medical orderly tell Tina he saw one of the condemned men alive?
3. Who does Mathilde go to visit in October of 1919?
(b) Six-Soux's wife.
(c) Angel's lover.
(d) Captain Favourier.
4. Who crushed Tina's hope of finding her lover alive?
(a) Sergeant Favart.
(b) Gunther Weiss.
(c) Corporal Thouvenel.
(d) Gordes Layrouye.
5. What did Little Louis learn about Biscuit?
(a) He had fled to America.
(b) He married Vera.
(c) He also died in the war.
(d) He lived in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tina think traded the German boots with Eskimo?
2. What decision does Therese make that she believes Six-Soux would approve of?
3. What question did Germain Pier's letter answer for Mathilde?
4. Where does Mathilde go to meet Elodies Gordes?
5. When did Tina write the letter to Mathilde?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)