|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
2. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
(c) El Salvador.
3. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A carnation.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A rose.
4. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) A masturbation session.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) An orgy.
5. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is naked.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is in a gown.
(d) She is in boy's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
2. Does Eduard love Veronika?
3. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
4. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
5. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Veronika change her mind about wanting to see her mother?
2. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
3. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
4. Why does Veronika tell Eduard she must not play for him?
5. What is Dr. Igor's opinion of his theories on Vitriol?
6. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
7. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
8. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
9. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
10. Why does Veronika decide to not touch Eduard even though she wants to while she masturbates?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)