|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To prove everyone wrong.
(b) To feel save and secure.
(c) To make her children feel better.
(d) To give her husband time to recover.
2. What is another word for Vitriol?
3. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
(a) Because he did not tell Mari about their sexual encounter.
(b) Because he is a good listener.
(c) Because he gave her please and was not repulsed by it.
(d) Because he secretly loves her.
4. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
5. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants her to play more music.
(b) He wants to tell her his secrets.
(c) He wants to eat breakfast.
(d) He wants to have sex with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
2. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
3. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
4. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
5. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Igor's opinion of his theories on Vitriol?
2. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
3. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
4. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
5. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
6. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
7. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
8. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
9. Why does Veronika tell Eduard she must not play for him?
10. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)