|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
2. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was promoted.
(b) She was fired on the spot.
(c) She was forced into early retirement.
(d) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
3. What is Eduard's father's profession?
4. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
(a) Because Eduard looks at her like a woman.
(b) Because she wants to experience the forbidden pleasures of life.
(c) Because she begins to fall in love with him.
(d) Because Zedka told her to.
5. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
(a) The Fraternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
2. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
3. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
4. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
5. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
2. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
3. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
4. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
5. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
6. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
7. Why does Veronika question her sexuality and whether she has had a true orgasm?
8. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
9. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
10. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)