|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
(a) He wanted to lean tricks to impress people with.
(b) He wanted to get a job.
(c) He wanted to go with his girlfriend to see the crystals.
(d) He wanted to ride far away from his parents.
2. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
3. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
(a) Veronika does not become aroused.
(b) A little.
4. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
(a) Because he secretly loves her.
(b) Because he is a good listener.
(c) Because he gave her please and was not repulsed by it.
(d) Because he did not tell Mari about their sexual encounter.
5. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
(a) Because she is very attractive and beautiful.
(b) Because he does not understand the situation.
(c) Because she is ugly and unattractive.
(d) Becuase he is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which instrument does the speaker in Chapter 15 play?
2. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
3. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
4. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
5. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
2. Why does Veronika decide to not touch Eduard even though she wants to while she masturbates?
3. Why did Eduard hate living in Brazil while he was growing up?
4. Why does Zedka decide to finally leave Villete?
5. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
6. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
7. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
8. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
9. What is Dr. Igor's opinion of his theories on Vitriol?
10. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)