|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A tie.
(d) A shirt.
2. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Bored and then angry.
(b) Shocked and then proud.
(c) Angry and then sad.
(d) Proud and then sad.
3. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To make her children feel better.
(b) To feel save and secure.
(c) To prove everyone wrong.
(d) To give her husband time to recover.
4. What does Mari ask Veronika in Chapter 15?
(a) "Do you fall in love often?"
(b) "Do you masturbate a lot?"
(c) "Do you have sex a lot?"
(d) "Do you love women?"
5. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
2. Does Eduard love Veronika?
3. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
4. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
5. What does Veronika remember at the end of Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
2. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
3. Why does Veronika tell Eduard she must not play for him?
4. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
5. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
6. What happened to Mari's career after her panic attacks started?
7. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
8. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
9. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
10. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)