|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Zedka survive her last treatment?
(c) Zedka does not under go any treatments.
(d) No one knows.
2. Who does Veronika tell Igor he has become like?
(a) His patients.
(b) His dog.
(c) His nurses.
(d) His family.
3. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
4. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
5. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
(a) Because she has no where else to go.
(b) Because she is afraid of her husband.
(c) Because she is in love with Dr. Igor.
(d) Because she is bored and wants friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
2. What happened to Mari's marriage.
3. What was Mari's former profession?
4. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
5. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
2. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
3. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
4. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
5. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
6. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
7. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
8. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
9. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
10. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)