|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants to tell her his secrets.
(b) He wants to eat breakfast.
(c) He wants to have sex with her.
(d) He wants her to play more music.
2. What was Mari's former profession?
(d) Stock Broker.
3. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
(a) Because Eduard is getting too close.
(b) Because Eduard won't understand Veronika's death.
(c) Because Veronika will fall in love if he does not stay away.
(d) Because Veronika should be left alone to die.
4. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(b) Dr. Igor.
5. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
2. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
3. Why is Mari in Villete?
4. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
5. Does Eduard love Veronika?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
2. Why does Veronika tell Eduard she must not play for him?
3. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
4. Why did Eduard hate living in Brazil while he was growing up?
5. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
6. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
7. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
8. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
9. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
10. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)