|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
2. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
3. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(b) The speaker has no message.
(c) A little.
4. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
5. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Chapter 16 focus on?
2. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
3. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
4. What does Veronika remember at the end of Chapter 19?
5. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
2. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
3. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
4. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
5. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate in front of Eduard?
6. Why does Veronika regret not living a little "crazier"?
7. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
8. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
9. Why does Veronika change her mind about wanting to see her mother?
10. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)