|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(d) Dr. Igor.
2. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
(a) Because she experienced the fantasies she had always hidden from herself.
(b) Because she played those roles in her encounter with Eduard.
(c) Because Mari taught her special techniques.
(d) Because she dreamed of the different pleasures on her own terms.
3. Who does Mari think Veronika should sleep with?
(a) Dr. Igor.
(c) The young doctor.
4. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(b) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(c) Only children dream.
(d) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
5. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
2. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
3. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
4. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
5. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)