|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is in boy's clothes.
(b) She is in a gown.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is naked.
2. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(a) Dr. Igor.
3. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(a) A little.
(b) The speaker has no message.
4. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(a) A little.
(b) Veronika does not masturbate.
5. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
(a) Because she begins to fall in love with him.
(b) Because Eduard looks at her like a woman.
(c) Because she wants to experience the forbidden pleasures of life.
(d) Because Zedka told her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
2. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
3. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
4. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
5. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zedka decide to finally leave Villete?
2. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate in front of Eduard?
3. Why is Veronika unable to accept the stimulants Dr. Igor offers?
4. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
5. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
6. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
7. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
8. What happened to Mari's career after her panic attacks started?
9. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
10. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)