|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(b) Dr. Igor.
2. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(b) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(c) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(d) Only children dream.
3. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
(a) Because he is bored.
(b) Because he loves her.
(c) Because he deserves it.
(d) Because he wants to sleep.
4. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
5. What is Eduard's father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
2. Which instrument does the speaker in Chapter 15 play?
3. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
4. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
5. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
2. Why did Eduard hate living in Brazil while he was growing up?
3. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
4. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
5. Why does Veronika enjoy playing the piano for Edward?
6. How does Veronika feel when she listens to the Sufi flute music?
7. Why does Veronika wish for Zedka while she is masturbating?
8. Why does Veronika question her sexuality and whether she has had a true orgasm?
9. What happened to Mari's career after her panic attacks started?
10. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)