|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
2. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
3. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
4. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
5. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
2. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
3. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
4. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
5. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
2. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
3. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
4. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
5. Why does Veronika question her sexuality and whether she has had a true orgasm?
6. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
7. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
8. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
9. What happened to Mari's career after her panic attacks started?
10. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)