|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He crashed.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He got lost riding.
(d) He lost a wheel.
2. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
3. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
4. When Eduard was young, did he believe in God?
(a) Only sometimes.
(b) Eduard does not know what religion is.
5. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
2. Why does Mari pity Veronika?
3. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
4. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
5. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Veronika regret not living a little "crazier"?
2. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
3. Why does Veronika decide to not touch Eduard even though she wants to while she masturbates?
4. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
5. What does Veronika think of Igor's comment about her potential lifespan?
6. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
7. What happened to prompt Mari's first panic attack?
8. How does Dr. Igor react when Mari asks about Vitriol?
9. Why did Mari refuse to go to the hospital when she first had a panic attack?
10. Why does Zedka decide to finally leave Villete?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)