|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Veronika tell Igor he has become like?
(a) His nurses.
(b) His dog.
(c) His patients.
(d) His family.
2. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
(a) El Salvador.
3. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
(c) Veronika does nothing in front of Eduard.
(d) A little.
4. Does Zedka survive her last treatment?
(a) No one knows.
(c) Zedka does not under go any treatments.
5. Why does Veronika stop playing music at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes tired.
(b) She becomes sad.
(c) She becomes bored.
(d) She becomes hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mari think Veronika should sleep with?
2. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
3. What happened to Mari's job?
4. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
5. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Igor let Mari leave Villete?
2. Why does Veronika question her sexuality and whether she has had a true orgasm?
3. In what way does Eduard look different after Veronika has masturbated?
4. Why are most deaths in Villete sudden?
5. Why does Veronika decide to not kiss Eduard even though she wants to?
6. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
7. Why does Veronika decide to not touch Eduard even though she wants to while she masturbates?
8. Why were Eduard's parents happy when he started dating his first girlfriend?
9. What is Mari's belief for why Veronika has been playing the piano more and more frequently?
10. Why does Zedka decide to finally leave Villete?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)