|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
(c) The Fraternity.
2. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
3. Did Mari's husband help her before she was sent to Villete?
(b) Only sometimes.
(c) Mari is not married.
4. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
(a) Because she is bored and wants friends.
(b) Because she is in love with Dr. Igor.
(c) Because she is afraid of her husband.
(d) Because she has no where else to go.
5. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
6. What is another word for Vitriol?
7. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is in boy's clothes.
(b) She is tied down.
(c) She is in a gown.
(d) She is naked.
8. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
(b) Veronika does nothing in front of Eduard.
(d) A little.
9. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was fired on the spot.
(b) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
(c) She was forced into early retirement.
(d) She was promoted.
10. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) An orgy.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) A masturbation session.
11. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(c) Dr. Igor.
12. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
(b) A little.
(d) Eduard never had art aspirtations.
13. What happened to Mari's marriage.
(a) It remained the same.
(b) It strengthened.
(c) It fell apart.
(d) Mari is not married.
14. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
15. When Veronika looks into herself, does she like what she sees?
(a) Veronika does not reflect upon herself.
(b) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
2. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
3. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
4. Why is Mari in Villete?
5. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)