|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
2. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
(a) Because he is a good listener.
(b) Because he did not tell Mari about their sexual encounter.
(c) Because he gave her please and was not repulsed by it.
(d) Because he secretly loves her.
3. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
(a) Because she is afraid of her husband.
(b) Because she has no where else to go.
(c) Because she is bored and wants friends.
(d) Because she is in love with Dr. Igor.
4. Does Eduard love Veronika?
(b) A little.
(d) Eduard does not know Veronika.
5. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
(a) Go find her family.
(b) Live a simple life.
(c) Find a new man.
(d) Rent a beach house.
6. Who does Mari think Veronika should sleep with?
(b) Dr. Igor.
(d) The young doctor.
7. What is Veronika's first favor?
(a) A piano of her own.
(b) Medication to stay awake.
(c) Eduard in marriage.
(d) True love's kiss.
8. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
9. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
(b) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(c) Because she has better things to do.
(d) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
10. What was Mari's former profession?
(b) Stock Broker.
11. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
12. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
(a) Because he does not understand the situation.
(b) Because she is very attractive and beautiful.
(c) Because she is ugly and unattractive.
(d) Becuase he is nervous.
13. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
14. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
15. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(b) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(c) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(d) Only children dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
2. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
3. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
4. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
5. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)