|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for Vitriol?
2. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(a) A little.
(c) Veronika does not masturbate.
3. Which instrument does the speaker in Chapter 15 play?
4. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He lost a wheel.
(b) He crashed.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He got lost riding.
5. Why is Mari in Villete?
(b) Panic attacks.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
6. Did Mari's husband help her before she was sent to Villete?
(a) Mari is not married.
(d) Only sometimes.
7. What happened to Mari's marriage.
(a) It fell apart.
(b) Mari is not married.
(c) It strengthened.
(d) It remained the same.
8. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
9. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
10. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A rose.
(d) A carnation.
11. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is tied down.
(b) She is in a gown.
(c) She is in boy's clothes.
(d) She is naked.
12. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was fired on the spot.
(b) She was promoted.
(c) She was forced into early retirement.
(d) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
13. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A magician.
(b) A seducer.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A sadist.
14. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
(a) Dig a hole.
(b) Smoke a cigarette.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Cultivate roses.
15. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) An orgy.
(b) A forbidden experience.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) A masturbation session.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
2. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
3. Does Eduard love Veronika?
4. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
5. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)