|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
(a) Only sometimes.
(c) Veronika never plays music.
2. How long does Veronika have left to live in Chapter 20?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
3. What happened to Mari's marriage.
(a) It strengthened.
(b) It fell apart.
(c) Mari is not married.
(d) It remained the same.
4. What does Mari ask Veronika in Chapter 15?
(a) "Do you have sex a lot?"
(b) "Do you fall in love often?"
(c) "Do you masturbate a lot?"
(d) "Do you love women?"
5. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
6. Who does Veronika tell Igor he has become like?
(a) His dog.
(b) His patients.
(c) His nurses.
(d) His family.
7. What was Mari's former profession?
(d) Stock Broker.
8. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
(a) He wanted to ride far away from his parents.
(b) He wanted to get a job.
(c) He wanted to lean tricks to impress people with.
(d) He wanted to go with his girlfriend to see the crystals.
9. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
10. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) An orgy.
(b) A forbidden experience.
(c) A masturbation session.
(d) A bisexual experience.
11. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
(a) He started going out and staying over night at his girlfriend's house.
(b) He started cooking and baking for his girlfriend.
(c) He began reading strange and dangerous material with his girlfriend.
(d) He started going to a very liberal church with his girlfriend.
12. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because she has better things to do.
(b) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(c) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
(d) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
13. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He crashed.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He lost a wheel.
(d) He got lost riding.
14. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
(a) A rose.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A daisy.
15. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
(a) Because she played those roles in her encounter with Eduard.
(b) Because she experienced the fantasies she had always hidden from herself.
(c) Because she dreamed of the different pleasures on her own terms.
(d) Because Mari taught her special techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
2. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
3. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
4. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
5. Did Mari enter Villete voluntarily?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)