|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Veronika stop playing music at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes hungry.
(b) She becomes tired.
(c) She becomes sad.
(d) She becomes bored.
2. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He crashed.
(c) He got lost riding.
(d) He lost a wheel.
3. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
4. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
(d) El Salvador.
5. Did Mari enter Villete voluntarily?
(b) Mari never goes to Villete.
(c) Possibly, the answer is never given.
6. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
(a) They were not interested in dinner with parents.
(b) They had nothing to talk about.
(c) They were boring and rude people.
(d) Eduard had no friends while growing up.
7. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
8. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
(a) Eduard never had art aspirtations.
(d) A little.
9. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
(a) Murder and sex with animals.
(b) Rape and sex with children.
(c) Murder and rape.
(d) Rape and sex with animals.
10. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Proud and then sad.
(b) Shocked and then proud.
(c) Bored and then angry.
(d) Angry and then sad.
11. What was Mari's former profession?
(b) Stock Broker.
12. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
(d) Veronika has no desires.
13. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A magician.
(c) A seducer.
(d) A pervert.
14. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
(a) Dr. Igor.
(b) The Fraternity leader.
15. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
2. Which instrument does the speaker in Chapter 15 play?
3. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
4. Why is Mari in Villete?
5. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)