|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
2. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
(b) A little.
(d) Veronika does not become aroused.
3. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
(a) Because Eduard won't understand Veronika's death.
(b) Because Veronika should be left alone to die.
(c) Because Veronika will fall in love if he does not stay away.
(d) Because Eduard is getting too close.
4. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
5. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
(c) Veronika did not slap their leader.
(d) A little.
6. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
(a) Because he declaes he is to leave Villete.
(b) Because he found an inappropriate book in the library.
(c) Because he begins speaking in another language.
(d) Because he insults the two nurses.
7. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Angry and then sad.
(b) Proud and then sad.
(c) Bored and then angry.
(d) Shocked and then proud.
8. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
9. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
(a) The Fraternity.
10. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
(b) The Fraternity leader.
(c) Dr. Igor.
11. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants to have sex with her.
(b) He wants to eat breakfast.
(c) He wants to tell her his secrets.
(d) He wants her to play more music.
12. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
13. Does Eduard love Veronika?
(b) A little.
(c) Eduard does not know Veronika.
14. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
15. Why is Mari in Villete?
(b) Panic attacks.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
2. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
3. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
4. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
5. Who does Mari think Veronika should sleep with?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)