|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants to eat breakfast.
(b) He wants her to play more music.
(c) He wants to have sex with her.
(d) He wants to tell her his secrets.
2. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
3. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
4. Which character does Chapter 16 focus on?
(c) Dr. Igor.
5. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
6. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
(a) He wanted to go with his girlfriend to see the crystals.
(b) He wanted to lean tricks to impress people with.
(c) He wanted to get a job.
(d) He wanted to ride far away from his parents.
7. Why does Mari pity Veronika?
(a) Because Veronika will never get Eduard.
(b) Because Veronika is going to die.
(c) Because Veronika has no family.
(d) Because now Veronika wants to live.
8. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He lost a wheel.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He crashed.
(d) He got lost riding.
9. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A magician.
(b) A pervert.
(c) A sadist.
(d) A seducer.
10. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
11. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) Because he wants to sleep.
(c) Because he is bored.
(d) Because he deserves it.
12. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(b) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(c) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(d) Only children dream.
13. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
(a) Veronika did not slap their leader.
(c) A little.
14. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(a) A little.
(c) Veronika does not masturbate.
15. When Veronika looks into herself, does she like what she sees?
(b) A little.
(d) Veronika does not reflect upon herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eduard's father's profession?
2. Did Mari's husband help her before she was sent to Villete?
3. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
4. Who does Veronika tell Igor he has become like?
5. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)