|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
(a) He started going to a very liberal church with his girlfriend.
(b) He started going out and staying over night at his girlfriend's house.
(c) He started cooking and baking for his girlfriend.
(d) He began reading strange and dangerous material with his girlfriend.
2. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
(a) Because she is bored and wants friends.
(b) Because she is in love with Dr. Igor.
(c) Because she has no where else to go.
(d) Because she is afraid of her husband.
3. Does Eduard love Veronika?
(a) A little.
(d) Eduard does not know Veronika.
4. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
(a) Because Veronika will fall in love if he does not stay away.
(b) Because Veronika should be left alone to die.
(c) Because Eduard won't understand Veronika's death.
(d) Because Eduard is getting too close.
5. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants her to play more music.
(b) He wants to tell her his secrets.
(c) He wants to have sex with her.
(d) He wants to eat breakfast.
6. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
7. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(b) Veronika does not masturbate.
(c) A little.
8. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
9. What does Mari ask Veronika in Chapter 15?
(a) "Do you love women?"
(b) "Do you have sex a lot?"
(c) "Do you masturbate a lot?"
(d) "Do you fall in love often?"
10. What was Mari's former profession?
(b) Stock Broker.
11. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
(a) He wanted to lean tricks to impress people with.
(b) He wanted to ride far away from his parents.
(c) He wanted to go with his girlfriend to see the crystals.
(d) He wanted to get a job.
12. Did Mari's husband help her before she was sent to Villete?
(b) Mari is not married.
(c) Only sometimes.
13. Why is Mari in Villete?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Panic attacks.
14. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
15. Why does Veronika take her clothes off?
(a) She is about to take a bath.
(b) She wants to have sex.
(c) She is too warm.
(d) She wants to go swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
2. What happened to Mari's marriage.
3. What is another word for Vitriol?
4. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
5. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)