|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
(a) A pair of pants.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A tie.
(d) A jacket.
2. Why does Mari believe God set a trap for Adam and Eve?
(a) To invent justice.
(b) To be mean.
(c) To give them something to do.
(d) To make an example.
3. Why did Eduard ask for a bike in his flashback?
(a) He wanted to ride far away from his parents.
(b) He wanted to get a job.
(c) He wanted to go with his girlfriend to see the crystals.
(d) He wanted to lean tricks to impress people with.
4. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Cultivate roses.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Dig a hole.
5. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
(a) Because he gave her please and was not repulsed by it.
(b) Because he secretly loves her.
(c) Because he is a good listener.
(d) Because he did not tell Mari about their sexual encounter.
6. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
(a) Because she is ugly and unattractive.
(b) Because she is very attractive and beautiful.
(c) Becuase he is nervous.
(d) Because he does not understand the situation.
7. What is another word for Vitriol?
8. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
9. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
(a) A light coat.
(b) A flannel night gown.
(c) A heavy jacket.
(d) A sweater.
10. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
(a) Rent a beach house.
(b) Go find her family.
(c) Live a simple life.
(d) Find a new man.
11. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(c) A little.
(d) Veronika does not masturbate.
12. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
13. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Angry and then sad.
(b) Proud and then sad.
(c) Shocked and then proud.
(d) Bored and then angry.
14. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
(a) A little.
(b) Veronika did not slap their leader.
15. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
(c) Veronika has no desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
2. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
3. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
4. How long does Veronika have left to live in Chapter 20?
5. Which character does Chapter 16 focus on?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)