Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
(b) A little.
(c) Eduard never had art aspirtations.
2. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
(a) Cultivate roses.
(b) Drink beer.
(c) Dig a hole.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
3. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
(b) Only sometimes.
(d) Veronika never plays music.
4. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
5. What is Veronika's first favor?
(a) Medication to stay awake.
(b) True love's kiss.
(c) A piano of her own.
(d) Eduard in marriage.
6. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) Only children dream.
(b) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(c) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(d) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
7. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
(a) They had nothing to talk about.
(b) Eduard had no friends while growing up.
(c) They were not interested in dinner with parents.
(d) They were boring and rude people.
8. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
(a) He began reading strange and dangerous material with his girlfriend.
(b) He started cooking and baking for his girlfriend.
(c) He started going out and staying over night at his girlfriend's house.
(d) He started going to a very liberal church with his girlfriend.
9. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
(c) The nurses.
(d) Dr. Igor.
10. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
11. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To make her children feel better.
(b) To prove everyone wrong.
(c) To give her husband time to recover.
(d) To feel save and secure.
12. What is Eduard's father's profession?
13. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) A masturbation session.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) An orgy.
14. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A seducer.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A magician.
15. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was promoted.
(b) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
(c) She was forced into early retirement.
(d) She was fired on the spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
2. What is another word for Vitriol?
3. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
4. What happened to Mari's marriage.
5. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)