|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Veronika looks into herself, does she like what she sees?
(a) A little.
(b) Veronika does not reflect upon herself.
2. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
3. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
(a) Because she wants to experience the forbidden pleasures of life.
(b) Because Zedka told her to.
(c) Because Eduard looks at her like a woman.
(d) Because she begins to fall in love with him.
4. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(a) A little.
(c) The speaker has no message.
5. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
(b) The Fraternity.
6. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(b) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(c) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(d) Only children dream.
7. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A magician.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A seducer.
8. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) An orgy.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) A masturbation session.
9. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Drink beer.
(c) Dig a hole.
(d) Cultivate roses.
10. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
(a) Because he does not understand the situation.
(b) Becuase he is nervous.
(c) Because she is very attractive and beautiful.
(d) Because she is ugly and unattractive.
11. Does Eduard love Veronika?
(b) Eduard does not know Veronika.
(d) A little.
12. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
(b) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(c) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
(d) Because she has better things to do.
13. Why does Mari pity Veronika?
(a) Because Veronika will never get Eduard.
(b) Because now Veronika wants to live.
(c) Because Veronika has no family.
(d) Because Veronika is going to die.
14. What is another word for Vitriol?
15. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veronika remember at the end of Chapter 19?
2. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
3. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
4. What is Veronika's first favor?
5. Why does Veronika take her clothes off?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)