|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Chapter 16 focus on?
(b) Dr. Igor.
2. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is tied down.
(b) She is in a gown.
(c) She is in boy's clothes.
(d) She is naked.
3. What style dress do the ladies in the photograph wear?
4. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
(b) El Salvador.
5. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
(a) Dr. Igor.
(d) The Fraternity leader.
6. What was the name of Eduard's first girlfriend?
7. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
(a) The nurses.
(d) Dr. Igor.
8. Why does Veronika stop playing music at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes tired.
(b) She becomes hungry.
(c) She becomes sad.
(d) She becomes bored.
9. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
10. When Veronika looks into herself, does she like what she sees?
(a) A little.
(c) Veronika does not reflect upon herself.
11. Why does Mari believe God set a trap for Adam and Eve?
(a) To be mean.
(b) To give them something to do.
(c) To invent justice.
(d) To make an example.
12. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Bored and then angry.
(b) Angry and then sad.
(c) Proud and then sad.
(d) Shocked and then proud.
13. What does Mari ask Veronika in Chapter 15?
(a) "Do you love women?"
(b) "Do you have sex a lot?"
(c) "Do you masturbate a lot?"
(d) "Do you fall in love often?"
14. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
(a) Veronika does not masturbate.
(d) A little.
15. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) A bisexual experience.
(c) An orgy.
(d) A masturbation session.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mari in Villete?
2. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
3. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
4. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
5. Did Mari enter Villete voluntarily?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)