|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Zedka survive her last treatment?
(c) Zedka does not under go any treatments.
(d) No one knows.
2. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
(c) Only sometimes.
(d) Veronika never plays music.
3. What is another word for Vitriol?
4. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
(a) Because Mari taught her special techniques.
(b) Because she dreamed of the different pleasures on her own terms.
(c) Because she played those roles in her encounter with Eduard.
(d) Because she experienced the fantasies she had always hidden from herself.
5. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
6. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was fired on the spot.
(b) She was forced into early retirement.
(c) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
(d) She was promoted.
7. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
(a) Because he deserves it.
(b) Because he is bored.
(c) Because he wants to sleep.
(d) Because he loves her.
8. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
9. Why does Veronika take her clothes off?
(a) She is about to take a bath.
(b) She wants to have sex.
(c) She wants to go swimming.
(d) She is too warm.
10. What is Veronika's first favor?
(a) A piano of her own.
(b) True love's kiss.
(c) Medication to stay awake.
(d) Eduard in marriage.
11. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
(a) Because she is turned on by Eduard.
(b) Because she wants to prove she is a woman.
(c) Because Dr. Igor told her to.
(d) Because she wants to pass the time.
12. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
13. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A magician.
(c) A sadist.
(d) A seducer.
14. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To make her children feel better.
(b) To give her husband time to recover.
(c) To feel save and secure.
(d) To prove everyone wrong.
15. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
(b) A little.
(c) Eduard never had art aspirtations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eduard's father's profession?
2. When Veronika looks into herself, does she like what she sees?
3. Why does Mari believe God set a trap for Adam and Eve?
4. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
5. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)