|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Veronika not want getting used to her playing music?
(a) The nurses.
(d) Dr. Igor.
2. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
3. What is Eduard's father's profession?
4. Why does Mari want to warn Eduard?
(a) Because Eduard won't understand Veronika's death.
(b) Because Veronika should be left alone to die.
(c) Because Veronika will fall in love if he does not stay away.
(d) Because Eduard is getting too close.
5. Did Mari enter Villete voluntarily?
(a) Possibly, the answer is never given.
(d) Mari never goes to Villete.
6. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
7. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
(a) Murder and rape.
(b) Rape and sex with animals.
(c) Rape and sex with children.
(d) Murder and sex with animals.
8. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(b) A little.
(c) The speaker has no message.
9. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
(b) Veronika did not slap their leader.
(c) A little.
10. What happened to Eduard while he was riding to see his girlfriend in his flashback?
(a) He got lost riding.
(b) He crashed.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He lost a wheel.
11. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
12. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
(a) Go find her family.
(b) Live a simple life.
(c) Find a new man.
(d) Rent a beach house.
13. How long does Veronika have left to live in Chapter 20?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
14. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
(a) He wants to eat breakfast.
(b) He wants her to play more music.
(c) He wants to have sex with her.
(d) He wants to tell her his secrets.
15. What is another word for Vitriol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Veronika's first favor?
2. What happened to Mari's job?
3. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
4. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
5. Why does Mari pity Veronika?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)