|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Active and obnoxious.
(b) Active and mean.
(c) Passive and kind.
(d) Passive and boring.
2. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a year.
(b) About a week.
(c) About three days.
(d) About a month.
3. Who is Eduard's father?
(a) A rich businessman.
(b) A handome philanthropist.
(c) An famous ambassador.
(d) A legendary actor.
4. Where does Veronika go after her fist encounter with The Fraternity?
(a) The garden.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The laundry room.
5. Which of the following does Veronika not believe in?
(c) The Devil.
6. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
(a) To become mad like everyone else.
(b) To quench his thirst.
(c) To set an example for others.
(d) To prove his subjects wrong.
7. Which country does Veronika live in?
8. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The butler.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) The cook.
9. Who does the attending nurse say Veronika reminds her of?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
10. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
11. How old is Veronika?
12. How old is Eduard?
13. What is wrong with Zedka?
(a) She has a panic disorder.
(b) She is schizophrenic.
(c) She is chronically depressed.
(d) She is bipolar.
14. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
(a) Refuse to eat.
(b) Slit her wrists.
(c) Hang herself.
(d) Jump off a tall building.
15. Did Zedka's husband ever find out about her secret love?
(b) Zedka never had a secret love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Paulo's father?
2. What does Zedka believe is beyond the walls of Villete?
3. How long has Villete been in existence?
4. Does Veronika think of herself as crazy?
5. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)