|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) A little bit beautiful.
(b) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
(c) No, very ugly.
(d) Yes, very beautiful.
2. Who is attracted to Veronika's music?
(d) Dr. Igor.
3. What color eyes does the nurse have?
4. Which instrument does Veronika long to play?
(a) The piano.
(b) The flute.
(c) The base.
(d) The violin.
5. What is Paulo's friend's name?
6. What year did Paulo's mother die?
7. According to Statistics Canada, what percentage of Canadians ages 15 to 34 have a mental illness?
8. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
(d) Veronika does not ask for Zedka's help.
9. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) Alternating person.
10. What happens when Veronika attempts to talk to The Fraternity?
(a) They hit her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They tease her.
(d) They tell on her.
11. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Passive and kind.
(b) Passive and boring.
(c) Active and mean.
(d) Active and obnoxious.
12. What happened to Zedka's love?
(a) He changed identities.
(b) He moved away.
(c) No one knows.
(d) He died.
13. Who is Mari?
(a) Zedka's sister.
(b) A member of The Fraternity.
(c) A doctor in training.
(d) The head nurse.
14. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Hit her head.
(b) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(c) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
(d) Tranquilizers dull memory.
15. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) He killed small animals.
(b) He spoke to himself.
(c) He wanted to be an artist.
(d) He wanted to be a chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Eduard's father?
2. How does Veronika feel after interacting with The Fraternity for the first time?
3. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
4. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
5. What is wrong with Eduard?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)