|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Veronika?
(a) Her heart will stop beating soon.
(b) Her liver will stop functioning soon.
(c) Her brain will stop functioning soon.
(d) Nothing is wrong with Veronika.
2. How is Zedka woken up from her treatment?
(a) She is submerged in water.
(b) She is played music.
(c) She is shaken violently.
(d) She is injected with glucose.
3. Why is Zedka depressed?
(a) Impossible Love.
(b) Distant Love.
(c) Forgotten Love.
(d) Lost Love.
4. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A witch.
(b) A girl.
(c) A madman.
(d) A wizard.
5. How does Veronika react when she sees Zedka's treatment?
6. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
(a) She wanted revenge on her parents.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is unhappy.
(d) She wants to be famous.
7. What is wrong with Zedka?
(a) She is chronically depressed.
(b) She is bipolar.
(c) She is schizophrenic.
(d) She has a panic disorder.
8. Who does Veronika see pass by her window?
(a) A cute dog.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A handsome man.
(d) A young girl.
9. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
10. Which of the following does Veronika not believe in?
(b) The Devil.
11. How long has Villete been in existence?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
12. According to Dr. Igor, where should one make love?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the bedoom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the basement.
13. According to Dr. Igor, making love in inappropriate places breeds what?
14. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) A little bit beautiful.
(b) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
(c) No, very ugly.
(d) Yes, very beautiful.
15. How does Veronika react to the news of her inevitable death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
2. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
5. How long has Veronika been living on her own?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)