|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eduard's father's profession?
2. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To make her children feel better.
(b) To prove everyone wrong.
(c) To give her husband time to recover.
(d) To feel save and secure.
3. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(b) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(c) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(d) She is bored and needs something to do.
4. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Proud and then sad.
(b) Shocked and then proud.
(c) Angry and then sad.
(d) Bored and then angry.
5. What was Veronika being injected with her whole time at Villete?
(b) Botulinum Toxin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Villete been in existence?
2. Which instrument does Veronika long to play?
3. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
4. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
5. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)