|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
(a) Dr. Logan Brooks.
(b) Dr. Vincent Baxter.
(c) Dr. Eras Maximus.
(d) Dr. Eiras Sanatorium.
2. Where is Paulo Coelho from?
(d) Costa Rica.
3. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(b) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(c) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
4. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
(a) Because he is bored.
(b) Because he deserves it.
(c) Because he wants to sleep.
(d) Because he loves her.
5. How does Paulo feel about Veronika's suicide note?
(a) He is neutral toward it.
(b) He is jealous of her writing.
(c) He dislikes it.
(d) He finds it amusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focus in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Paulo Coelho?
3. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
5. How does Veronika react to finding out a third person is in the room?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)