|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(a) The speaker has no message.
(b) A little.
2. What is Villete?
(a) A safe house.
(b) A church.
(c) An insane asylum.
(d) A school.
3. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
(a) Go find her family.
(b) Find a new man.
(c) Rent a beach house.
(d) Live a simple life.
4. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About three days.
(b) About a year.
(c) About a month.
(d) About a week.
5. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
(b) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(c) Veronika talks back to her.
(d) Veronika gets too agitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the members of The Fraternity think Mari is crazy after they read her note?
2. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
3. How does Paulo feel about Veronika's suicide note?
4. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
5. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)