|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eduard's father?
(a) An famous ambassador.
(b) A legendary actor.
(c) A rich businessman.
(d) A handome philanthropist.
2. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He doesn't like to cook.
(b) He is cheap.
(c) He can't keep a housekeeper.
(d) He likes frozen food.
3. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A girl.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A witch.
(d) A madman.
4. Why does Veronika decide to not leave the asylum alive?
(a) Because she already knows the outcome of her life.
(b) Because she is unsure of the future.
(c) Because she is bored and wants to be dramatic.
(d) Because she is angry at her parents.
5. Why does Veronika stop playing music at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes bored.
(b) She becomes sad.
(c) She becomes tired.
(d) She becomes hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
2. Where is the first place Veronika and Eduard go after they escape Villete?
3. Why does Veronika become very angry in Chapter 13?
4. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
5. What does Mari decide to do when she leaves Villete for good?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)