|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
(a) Because he wants to sleep.
(b) Because he deserves it.
(c) Because he is bored.
(d) Because he loves her.
2. Why does Veronika want to have sex with Eduard?
(a) Because Zedka told her to.
(b) Because Eduard looks at her like a woman.
(c) Because she begins to fall in love with him.
(d) Because she wants to experience the forbidden pleasures of life.
3. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(b) Veronika talks back to her.
(c) Veronika gets too agitated.
(d) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
4. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
(a) Because he found an inappropriate book in the library.
(b) Because he insults the two nurses.
(c) Because he begins speaking in another language.
(d) Because he declaes he is to leave Villete.
5. What happened to Zedka's love?
(a) He died.
(b) He moved away.
(c) No one knows.
(d) He changed identities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Villete been in existence?
2. What happened to Mari's job?
3. What does Mari do while out in the garden?
4. Why does Veronika become very angry in Chapter 13?
5. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)