|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Veronika decide to masturbate?
(a) Because Dr. Igor told her to.
(b) Because she wants to prove she is a woman.
(c) Because she wants to pass the time.
(d) Because she is turned on by Eduard.
2. Why does Veronika refuse to see outside visitors?
(a) She is selfish.
(b) She is afraid she will not want to die.
(c) She is too busy playing music.
(d) She hates goodbyes.
3. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
(a) Because he did not tell Mari about their sexual encounter.
(b) Because he secretly loves her.
(c) Because he is a good listener.
(d) Because he gave her please and was not repulsed by it.
4. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
(b) Veronika has no desires.
5. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
(a) To never talk about his time in the mental hospital while his parents live.
(b) To never get married and never have children.
(c) To never tells his parents how he felt about them.
(d) To never turn back once he flees the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
2. Which country does Veronika live in?
3. What year did Paulo's mother die?
4. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
5. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)