|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are The Fraternity?
(a) A group of children.
(b) A group of parents.
(c) A group of inmates.
(d) A group of nurses.
2. What is the only known cute for Vitriol?
(a) Water from the Amazon.
(b) A belief in God.
(c) A rare flower found in Brazil.
(d) A awareness for life.
3. What was Paulo's first promise to himself?
(a) To one day tell his story.
(b) To flee the country.
(c) To strike it rich.
(d) To never go back to the asylum.
4. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
(a) A tie.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A pair of pants.
(d) A shirt.
5. How does Veronika react when she sees Zedka's treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
2. What happens when Veronika attempts to talk to The Fraternity?
3. Does Dr. Igor feel bad about lying to Veronika about her health?
4. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
5. Why do the members of The Fraternity think Mari is crazy after they read her note?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)