|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Veronika have left to live in Chapter 20?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
2. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
3. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
(a) Veronika does nothing in front of Eduard.
(d) A little.
4. What happens when Veronika attempts to talk to The Fraternity?
(a) They tell on her.
(b) They tease her.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They hit her.
5. Why does Veronika stop playing music at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes bored.
(b) She becomes sad.
(c) She becomes hungry.
(d) She becomes tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mari wear while walking in the garden?
2. Did Mari's husband help her before she was sent to Villete?
3. Why did Eduard's mother begin to worry about him?
4. Who is Eduard's father?
5. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)