|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
(a) Eduard had no friends while growing up.
(b) They were boring and rude people.
(c) They were not interested in dinner with parents.
(d) They had nothing to talk about.
2. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
(a) He has ulcers.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He has emphysema.
(d) He has diabetes.
3. Why does Dr. Igor delay writing his security reports?
(a) Because he wants to go eat dinner.
(b) Because he is afraid of getting in trouble.
(c) Because he wants to reflect upon Veronika's life first.
(d) Because he wants to write his experiment.
4. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a week.
(b) About a year.
(c) About three days.
(d) About a month.
5. How old is Paulo's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Veronika make Eduard swear to?
2. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
3. How does Veronika react to the news of her inevitable death?
4. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
5. What does Veronika ask of Zedka?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)