|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eduard understand Veronika's desires?
(b) Veronika has no desires.
2. Did Mari enter Villete voluntarily?
(a) Mari never goes to Villete.
(b) Possibly, the answer is never given.
3. Which instrument does the speaker in Chapter 15 play?
4. What is another word for Vitriol?
5. Why does Mari believe God set a trap for Adam and Eve?
(a) To make an example.
(b) To be mean.
(c) To invent justice.
(d) To give them something to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
2. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
3. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
4. What is the name of the painting Eduard and Veronika argue over?
5. When Eduard was young, did he believe in God?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)