|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting Eduard and Veronika argue over?
(a) Our Lady.
(b) The Feast of the Gods.
(c) The Creation of Eve.
(d) The Flood.
2. How does Veronika feel about Eduard once she finds out he was mentally present when she masturbated?
(a) Proud and then sad.
(b) Bored and then angry.
(c) Angry and then sad.
(d) Shocked and then proud.
3. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
(a) Because she played those roles in her encounter with Eduard.
(b) Because Mari taught her special techniques.
(c) Because she experienced the fantasies she had always hidden from herself.
(d) Because she dreamed of the different pleasures on her own terms.
4. Which feeling does Veronika experience the most in Chapter 11?
5. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A magician.
(c) A seducer.
(d) A sadist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
2. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
3. Why does Veronika feel she needs to reward Eduard?
4. What happens to Zedka in Chapter 8?
5. What was Mari's former profession?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)