|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are The Fraternity?
(a) A group of parents.
(b) A group of children.
(c) A group of nurses.
(d) A group of inmates.
2. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(b) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(c) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
3. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A witch.
(b) A madman.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A girl.
4. Which city does Veronika live in?
5. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To prove everyone wrong.
(b) To feel save and secure.
(c) To give her husband time to recover.
(d) To make her children feel better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Veronika?
2. How old is Eduard?
3. Why does Veronika feel that she experienced the sexual pleasures of a virgin, prostitute, and queen?
4. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
5. According to Dr. Igor, where should one make love?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)