|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A girl.
(c) A witch.
(d) A madman.
2. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(b) Dr. Igor.
3. Why does Veronika take her clothes off?
(a) She wants to have sex.
(b) She wants to go swimming.
(c) She is about to take a bath.
(d) She is too warm.
4. Why does Veronika refuse to see outside visitors?
(a) She is afraid she will not want to die.
(b) She is selfish.
(c) She hates goodbyes.
(d) She is too busy playing music.
5. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The receptionist.
(c) The butler.
(d) The cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
2. What does Veronika do to the leader of The Fraternity?
3. What is Paulo's friend's name?
4. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
5. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)