|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(b) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
(c) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
(d) Because she has better things to do.
2. Which city does Veronika live in?
3. Does Veronika think of herself as crazy?
(a) A little.
(b) Only sometimes.
4. What happens when Veronika attempts to talk to The Fraternity?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They hit her.
(c) They tease her.
(d) They tell on her.
5. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
(b) She was fired on the spot.
(c) She was forced into early retirement.
(d) She was promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Veronika feel after interacting with The Fraternity for the first time?
2. How old is Veronika?
3. Why does Veronika write a letter?
4. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
5. Who laughs at Veronika in Chapter 13?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)