|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) His sister.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His babysitter.
(d) His parents.
2. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
(a) Because he found an inappropriate book in the library.
(b) Because he begins speaking in another language.
(c) Because he declaes he is to leave Villete.
(d) Because he insults the two nurses.
3. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
(a) She wants to be famous.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She wanted revenge on her parents.
(d) She is bored.
4. Which character was drafted into the army?
(a) Zedka's brother.
(b) Zedka's husband.
(c) Zedka's uncle.
(d) Zedka's father.
5. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(c) Alternating person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Veronika have left to live in Chapter 20?
2. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
3. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
4. Is Veronika beautiful?
5. Why does Mari believe God set a trap for Adam and Eve?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)