|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
(a) The Fraternity leader.
(d) Dr. Igor.
2. Why is Mari in Villete?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Panic attacks.
3. Who is Zedka?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A long lost friend.
(c) A doctor's assistant.
(d) A resident at the asylum.
4. What is wrong with Eduard?
(a) He is schizophrenic.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is forgetful.
(d) He is suicidal.
5. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
(b) Hit her head.
(c) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(d) Tranquilizers dull memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paulo Coelho from?
2. According to Statistics Canada, what percentage of Canadians ages 15 to 34 have a mental illness?
3. Does Eduard understand the pleasure Veronika gets from masturbating in front of him?
4. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
5. What happens when Veronika attempts to talk to The Fraternity?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)