|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
(a) Because she has no where else to go.
(b) Because she is in love with Dr. Igor.
(c) Because she is afraid of her husband.
(d) Because she is bored and wants friends.
2. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
(a) The Fraternity.
3. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(b) Veronika talks back to her.
(c) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
(d) Veronika gets too agitated.
4. What color eyes does the nurse have?
5. According to Dr. Igor, where should one make love?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bedoom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Eduard?
2. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Why does Mari tell Veronika to play for Eduard again?
4. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
5. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)