|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Veronika feel ashamed for what she does in front of Eduard?
(a) A little.
(d) Veronika does nothing in front of Eduard.
2. Why does Eduard laugh at Veronika's naked body?
(a) Becuase he is nervous.
(b) Because she is very attractive and beautiful.
(c) Because he does not understand the situation.
(d) Because she is ugly and unattractive.
3. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
(b) A little.
(c) The speaker has no message.
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(b) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(c) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
5. Who demands that members of The Fraternity go outside Villete each day?
(a) Dr. Igor.
(b) The Fraternity leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mari's marriage.
2. How does Veronika feel after she has masturbated?
3. Why does Veronika refuse to see outside visitors?
4. How old is Eduard?
5. Why does Veronika write a letter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)