|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Veronika decide to not leave the asylum alive?
(a) Because she is angry at her parents.
(b) Because she is bored and wants to be dramatic.
(c) Because she already knows the outcome of her life.
(d) Because she is unsure of the future.
2. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a week.
(b) About three days.
(c) About a month.
(d) About a year.
3. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) His parents.
(b) His babysitter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
4. What happens to Zedka in Chapter 8?
(a) She is put through shock treatment.
(b) She is induced into an insulin coma.
(c) She is fed special food.
(d) She is gassed.
5. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
(a) Jump off a tall building.
(b) Refuse to eat.
(c) Slit her wrists.
(d) Hang herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Zedka never be with her love?
2. What is wrong with Veronika?
3. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
4. Where is Paulo Coelho from?
5. Where does Veronika live?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)