|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Veronika feel after interacting with The Fraternity for the first time?
2. How does the nurse react to finding Veronika and Zedka talking?
3. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a year.
(b) About a week.
(c) About a month.
(d) About three days.
4. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A television screen.
(c) A pamphlet.
(d) A book.
5. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(b) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(c) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Veronika live?
2. What is Villete?
3. What is wrong with Eduard?
4. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
5. What is wrong with Veronika?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)