|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Tranquilizers dull memory.
(b) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(c) Hit her head.
(d) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
2. How does the nurse react to finding Veronika and Zedka talking?
3. Where is Paulo Coelho from?
(d) Costa Rica.
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(b) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(c) Because people often do not understand him either.
(d) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
5. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A madman.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A witch.
(d) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Veronika go after her fist encounter with The Fraternity?
2. Why is Zedka depressed?
3. How old is Eduard?
4. What does Veronika ask of Zedka?
5. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)