|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Eduard?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is schizophrenic.
(c) He is suicidal.
(d) He is forgetful.
2. Why is Zedka depressed?
(a) Forgotten Love.
(b) Distant Love.
(c) Impossible Love.
(d) Lost Love.
3. How does Paulo feel about Veronika's suicide note?
(a) He dislikes it.
(b) He is neutral toward it.
(c) He is jealous of her writing.
(d) He finds it amusing.
4. How is Zedka woken up from her treatment?
(a) She is submerged in water.
(b) She is played music.
(c) She is injected with glucose.
(d) She is shaken violently.
5. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Veronika have to live?
2. According to Dr. Igor, making love in inappropriate places breeds what?
3. Why does Veronika become very angry in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Veronika decide to not leave the asylum alive?
5. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)