|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Statistics Canada, what percentage of Canadians ages 15 to 34 have a mental illness?
2. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
(a) To quench his thirst.
(b) To become mad like everyone else.
(c) To prove his subjects wrong.
(d) To set an example for others.
3. What color hair does Veronika's doctor have?
4. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He is cheap.
(b) He can't keep a housekeeper.
(c) He likes frozen food.
(d) He doesn't like to cook.
5. What happens to Zedka in Chapter 8?
(a) She is fed special food.
(b) She is induced into an insulin coma.
(c) She is put through shock treatment.
(d) She is gassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Zedka?
2. Who does the attending nurse say Veronika reminds her of?
3. How does Veronika react to the news of her inevitable death?
4. What is wrong with Eduard?
5. How does the nurse react to finding Veronika and Zedka talking?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)