|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
(a) To never turn back once he flees the country.
(b) To never get married and never have children.
(c) To never talk about his time in the mental hospital while his parents live.
(d) To never tells his parents how he felt about them.
2. Which feeling does Veronika experience the most in Chapter 11?
3. What is wrong with Eduard?
(a) He is forgetful.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is suicidal.
(d) He is schizophrenic.
4. Which instrument does Veronika long to play?
(a) The base.
(b) The violin.
(c) The flute.
(d) The piano.
5. According to Statistics Canada, what percentage of Canadians ages 15 to 34 have a mental illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Veronika's health scare?
2. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
3. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
4. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
5. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)