|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) The butler.
(c) The cook.
(d) The doctor.
2. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) He killed small animals.
(b) He wanted to be a chef.
(c) He spoke to himself.
(d) He wanted to be an artist.
3. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(c) São Paulo.
4. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
(d) Veronika does not ask for Zedka's help.
5. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
(a) He has emphysema.
(b) He has diabetes.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has ulcers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zedka believe is beyond the walls of Villete?
2. What type of travel does Zedka experience in Chapter 9?
3. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
4. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
5. How does Veronika react when she sees Zedka's treatment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)