|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A madman.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A girl.
(d) A witch.
2. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
(a) To quench his thirst.
(b) To become mad like everyone else.
(c) To set an example for others.
(d) To prove his subjects wrong.
3. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He can't keep a housekeeper.
(b) He is cheap.
(c) He doesn't like to cook.
(d) He likes frozen food.
4. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika gets too agitated.
(b) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(c) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
(d) Veronika talks back to her.
5. What is wrong with Veronika?
(a) Nothing is wrong with Veronika.
(b) Her heart will stop beating soon.
(c) Her brain will stop functioning soon.
(d) Her liver will stop functioning soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veronika ask of Zedka?
2. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
3. Does Veronika think of herself as crazy?
4. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
5. Which of the following does Veronika not believe in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)