|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Hit her head.
(b) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
(c) Tranquilizers dull memory.
(d) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
2. How does the nurse react to finding Veronika and Zedka talking?
3. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
(a) He has emphysema.
(b) He has diabetes.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has ulcers.
4. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A friend.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
5. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(b) She is bored and needs something to do.
(c) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(d) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
2. How long has Villete been in existence?
3. What does Zedka believe is beyond the walls of Villete?
4. Which country does Veronika live in?
5. How old is Paulo's father?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)