|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Hit her head.
(b) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
(c) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(d) Tranquilizers dull memory.
2. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(b) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(c) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
3. Where does Veronika live?
(a) In a convent.
(b) She lives alone.
(c) With her aunt.
(d) With her parents.
4. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A friend.
(d) A nanny.
5. How does Veronika react to the news of her inevitable death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
2. Does Veronika think of herself as crazy?
3. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
4. Who is Paulo Coelho?
5. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)