|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(b) Veronika talks back to her.
(c) Veronika gets too agitated.
(d) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
2. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A friend.
(d) A nanny.
3. How does Paulo feel about Veronika's suicide note?
(a) He dislikes it.
(b) He finds it amusing.
(c) He is neutral toward it.
(d) He is jealous of her writing.
4. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He likes frozen food.
(b) He is cheap.
(c) He doesn't like to cook.
(d) He can't keep a housekeeper.
5. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
(d) Veronika does not ask for Zedka's help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
2. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What is wrong with Veronika?
4. Which of the following does Veronika not believe in?
5. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)