|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The butler.
(b) The cook.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) The doctor.
2. How long has Villete been in existence?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Six years.
3. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
4. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
(a) Two times.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Three times.
5. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(b) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(c) Because people often do not understand him either.
(d) Because he was once young and foolish too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paulo Coelho?
2. Who does Veronika see pass by her window?
3. Which country does Veronika live in?
4. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
5. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)