|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(b) Because people often do not understand him either.
(c) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(d) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
2. Where does Veronika live?
(a) With her aunt.
(b) With her parents.
(c) She lives alone.
(d) In a convent.
3. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) Yes, very beautiful.
(b) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
(c) A little bit beautiful.
(d) No, very ugly.
4. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He is cheap.
(b) He doesn't like to cook.
(c) He likes frozen food.
(d) He can't keep a housekeeper.
5. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The cook.
(b) The butler.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Veronika not believe in?
2. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
3. How old is Veronika?
4. Which city does Veronika live in?
5. Who is Paulo Coelho?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)