|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the nurse inject Veronika with a sedative?
(a) Veronika gets too agitated.
(b) Veronika tries to yell for help.
(c) Veronika talks back to her.
(d) Veronika tries to bite her tongue.
2. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
3. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
(c) São Paulo.
(d) Rio de Janeiro.
4. How old is Paulo's father?
5. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) She wanted revenge on her parents.
(c) She wants to be famous.
(d) She is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
3. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
4. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
5. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)