|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country does Veronika live in?
2. Where does Veronika live?
(a) She lives alone.
(b) In a convent.
(c) With her aunt.
(d) With her parents.
3. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(b) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(c) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(d) She is bored and needs something to do.
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because people often do not understand him either.
(b) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(c) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(d) Because he was once young and foolish too.
5. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His sister.
(c) His babysitter.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
2. How old is Veronika?
3. How does Veronika feel right before she falls unconscious?
4. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
5. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)