|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) The butler.
(c) The cook.
(d) The doctor.
2. Which country does Veronika live in?
3. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
(b) São Paulo.
(d) Rio de Janeiro.
4. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(b) She is bored and needs something to do.
(c) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(d) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
5. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
(a) He has emphysema.
(b) He has diabetes.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has ulcers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Villete been in existence?
2. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
3. What color eyes does the nurse have?
4. Which name did Paulo Coelho consider switching Veronika's name with?
5. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)