|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Villete been in existence?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Active and obnoxious.
(b) Passive and boring.
(c) Active and mean.
(d) Passive and kind.
3. Where does Veronika live?
(a) With her parents.
(b) With her aunt.
(c) In a convent.
(d) She lives alone.
4. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
(a) To never tells his parents how he felt about them.
(b) To never get married and never have children.
(c) To never turn back once he flees the country.
(d) To never talk about his time in the mental hospital while his parents live.
5. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
(a) Ten times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Six times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Paulo's father?
2. Which country does Veronika live in?
3. Which name did Paulo Coelho consider switching Veronika's name with?
4. Which city does Veronika live in?
5. Which perspective does the novel change to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)