|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paulo's father?
2. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(b) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(c) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(d) She is bored and needs something to do.
3. How old is Veronika?
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because people often do not understand him either.
(b) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(c) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(d) Because he was once young and foolish too.
5. What year did Paulo's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
2. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
3. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
4. Which city does Veronika live in?
5. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)