|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was Paulo submitted to a mental hospital?
(a) Six times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Two times.
2. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The butler.
(b) The cook.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) The doctor.
3. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(b) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(c) Because people often do not understand him either.
(d) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
4. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Active and obnoxious.
(b) Passive and boring.
(c) Active and mean.
(d) Passive and kind.
5. Which country does Veronika live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paulo Coelho?
2. How old is Paulo's father?
3. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
4. What is Paulo's friend's name?
5. Why does Veronika write a letter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)