Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
(a) To quench his thirst.
(b) To become mad like everyone else.
(c) To set an example for others.
(d) To prove his subjects wrong.
2. Does Dr. Igor feel bad about lying to Veronika about her health?
(c) A little.
(d) Dr. Igor does not lie about Veronika's health.
3. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
(b) Because she has better things to do.
(c) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(d) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
4. What is the name of the painting Eduard and Veronika argue over?
(a) The Feast of the Gods.
(b) The Creation of Eve.
(c) The Flood.
(d) Our Lady.
5. Did Eduard's parents support his art aspirations in his flashback?
(b) A little.
(c) Eduard never had art aspirtations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Veronika ever aware that she is being experimented on by Dr. Igor?
2. Why does Veronika write a letter?
3. Which two prohibitions does Mari speak of?
4. What was Eduard's favorite type of art?
5. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)