|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a week.
(b) About a year.
(c) About three days.
(d) About a month.
2. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
(a) Because he declaes he is to leave Villete.
(b) Because he insults the two nurses.
(c) Because he found an inappropriate book in the library.
(d) Because he begins speaking in another language.
3. What happened to Mari's job?
(a) She was forced into early retirement.
(b) She was fired on the spot.
(c) She was let go without anyone saying anything.
(d) She was promoted.
4. How many favors does Veronika ask for?
5. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
(b) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(c) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
(d) Because she has better things to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
2. Is Veronika beautiful?
3. Why is Mari in Villete?
4. Does Zedka survive her last treatment?
5. What is Paulo's friend's name?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)