Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Veronika live?
(a) With her parents.
(b) She lives alone.
(c) In a convent.
(d) With her aunt.
2. How old is Paulo's father?
3. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
(a) To never tells his parents how he felt about them.
(b) To never talk about his time in the mental hospital while his parents live.
(c) To never get married and never have children.
(d) To never turn back once he flees the country.
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(b) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(c) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(d) Because people often do not understand him either.
5. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) He wanted to be a chef.
(b) He killed small animals.
(c) He wanted to be an artist.
(d) He spoke to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
2. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
3. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
4. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
5. Which country does Veronika live in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)