|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She chokes on food.
(d) She faints.
2. How old is Eduard in his flashback?
3. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
4. Why does Mari not have the patience to explain herself to Veronika?
(a) Because it does not make sense to explain anything to someone who will not listen.
(b) Because she has better things to do.
(c) Because it is pointless to explain to someone who will die soon.
(d) Because she does not like Veronika and does not want to encourage her.
5. What was Paulo's first promise to himself?
(a) To flee the country.
(b) To one day tell his story.
(c) To strike it rich.
(d) To never go back to the asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Chapter 16 focus on?
2. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
3. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
4. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
5. Why type of school did Eduard go to while growing up?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)