|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eduard always refuse to bring his friends to dinner?
(a) Eduard had no friends while growing up.
(b) They had nothing to talk about.
(c) They were not interested in dinner with parents.
(d) They were boring and rude people.
2. Who is the third person in the room with Eduard and Veronika?
(d) Dr. Igor.
3. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A book.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A television screen.
4. Does Eduard react when Veronika begins to get aroused?
(a) Veronika does not become aroused.
(c) A little.
5. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
(a) To make her children feel better.
(b) To prove everyone wrong.
(c) To give her husband time to recover.
(d) To feel save and secure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focus in Chapter 9?
2. How many years of Mari's life were spent working?
3. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
5. What does Veronika remember at the end of Chapter 19?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)