|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
(a) A carnation.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A daffodil.
(d) A rose.
2. Who is Eduard's father?
(a) A handome philanthropist.
(b) An famous ambassador.
(c) A rich businessman.
(d) A legendary actor.
3. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A madman.
(b) A girl.
(c) A witch.
(d) A wizard.
4. What is wrong with Paulo's father?
(a) He has ulcers.
(b) He has diabetes.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has emphysema.
5. What is wrong with Zedka?
(a) She is chronically depressed.
(b) She has a panic disorder.
(c) She is bipolar.
(d) She is schizophrenic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Veronika react to the news of her inevitable death?
2. Who does Veronika run into in the refectory?
3. How long has Villete been in existence?
4. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
5. What does Mari ask Veronika in Chapter 15?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)