|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Veronika go after her fist encounter with The Fraternity?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The laundry room.
(d) The garden.
2. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(b) She is bored and needs something to do.
(c) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(d) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
3. How does Paulo feel about Veronika's suicide note?
(a) He finds it amusing.
(b) He dislikes it.
(c) He is neutral toward it.
(d) He is jealous of her writing.
4. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because people often do not understand him either.
(b) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(c) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
(d) Because he was once young and foolish too.
5. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
(b) No, very ugly.
(c) A little bit beautiful.
(d) Yes, very beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Zedka?
2. Who are The Fraternity?
3. Why could Zedka never be with her love?
4. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
5. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)