|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Tranquilizers dull memory.
(b) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
(c) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(d) Hit her head.
2. Why does Paulo feel he can relate to Veronika?
(a) Because he was once young and foolish too.
(b) Because people often do not understand him either.
(c) Because sometimes he wishes he could die too.
(d) Because often people mistake the capital of his country.
3. Why does Paulo's father live off of frozen food?
(a) He likes frozen food.
(b) He doesn't like to cook.
(c) He is cheap.
(d) He can't keep a housekeeper.
4. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) His parents.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His babysitter.
5. What does Veronika do to the leader of The Fraternity?
(a) She punches him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She tickles him.
(d) She slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Veronika write a letter?
2. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
3. Why does Veronika decide to not leave the asylum alive?
4. What does Zedka believe is beyond the walls of Villete?
5. Which country does Veronika live in?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)