|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) He wanted to be an artist.
(b) He spoke to himself.
(c) He wanted to be a chef.
(d) He killed small animals.
2. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
(a) Tranquilizers dull memory.
(b) Veronika does not sustain any memory loss.
(c) Hit her head.
(d) Brain damage from the sleeping pills.
3. Who placed a potion in the well in Zedka's story?
(a) A girl.
(b) A witch.
(c) A madman.
(d) A wizard.
4. Which character is the focus in Chapter 9?
5. Who are The Fraternity?
(a) A group of children.
(b) A group of nurses.
(c) A group of parents.
(d) A group of inmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
2. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
3. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
4. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
5. What does Veronika do to the leader of The Fraternity?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)