|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Igor, making love in inappropriate places breeds what?
2. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
(d) El Salvador.
3. How long has Veronika been living on her own?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
4. What was Paulo's second promise to himself?
(a) To never get married and never have children.
(b) To never talk about his time in the mental hospital while his parents live.
(c) To never tells his parents how he felt about them.
(d) To never turn back once he flees the country.
5. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
(a) To prove his subjects wrong.
(b) To become mad like everyone else.
(c) To set an example for others.
(d) To quench his thirst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Veronika become very angry in Chapter 13?
2. Why did Mari choose to admit herself to Villete even though she didn't need to?
3. What is Paulo's friend's name?
4. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
5. Who comes to visit Veronika in Chapter 12?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)