|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thought Solvenia was a town in Germany?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The cook.
(d) The butler.
2. Who is Eduard's father?
(a) A rich businessman.
(b) A handome philanthropist.
(c) An famous ambassador.
(d) A legendary actor.
3. Which city was Paulo's mental hospital in?
(a) Rio de Janeiro.
(d) São Paulo.
4. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She faints.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She chokes on food.
5. What was the name of Paulo's doctor when he was at the mental hospital?
(a) Dr. Eiras Sanatorium.
(b) Dr. Eras Maximus.
(c) Dr. Logan Brooks.
(d) Dr. Vincent Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mari lie to Dr. Igor about her condition so she would have to stay in Villete indefinitely?
2. Which feeling does Veronika experience the most in Chapter 11?
3. Who does the attending nurse say Veronika reminds her of?
4. What year was Paulo first sent into a mental hospital?
5. Who submitted Paulo into the mental hospital when he was young?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)