|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
(c) Veronika does not ask for Zedka's help.
2. What bad thing happens to Veronika in Chapter 13?
(a) She faints.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She chokes on food.
(d) She has a heart attack.
3. What does Veronika do to the leader of The Fraternity?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She punches him.
(d) She tickles him.
4. How long does Veronika have to live?
(a) About a month.
(b) About a year.
(c) About three days.
(d) About a week.
5. Why was Paulo sent to the mental hospital when he was young?
(a) He wanted to be an artist.
(b) He wanted to be a chef.
(c) He killed small animals.
(d) He spoke to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Veronika been living on her own?
2. Which country did Mari desperately want to help before coming to Villete?
3. Which character was drafted into the army?
4. According to Statistics Canada, what percentage of Canadians ages 15 to 34 have a mental illness?
5. Who is attracted to Veronika's music?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)