|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Igor, everyone wants to wake part in what?
(a) A forbidden experience.
(b) A masturbation session.
(c) A bisexual experience.
(d) An orgy.
2. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
3. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is naked.
(b) She is in a gown.
(c) She is tied down.
(d) She is in boy's clothes.
4. Which piece of clothing does Dr. Igor use as an example in his lunatic analogy?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A pair of pants.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A tie.
5. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) Only children dream.
(b) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(c) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(d) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Zedka know of Veronika's fate?
2. Why do the two male nurses drag Eduard from the library?
3. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
4. What date is on the photograph Veronika finds?
5. Who is Zedka?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)