|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
2. What is wrong with Zedka?
(a) She has a panic disorder.
(b) She is schizophrenic.
(c) She is chronically depressed.
(d) She is bipolar.
3. Why is Veronika surprised when she wakes up in Chapter 14?
(a) She is naked.
(b) She is in a gown.
(c) She is in boy's clothes.
(d) She is tied down.
4. Does Eduard enjoy Veronika's music?
(b) Only sometimes.
(c) Veronika never plays music.
5. What does Veronika plan to do if she is unable to procure more sleeping pills?
(a) Refuse to eat.
(b) Slit her wrists.
(c) Jump off a tall building.
(d) Hang herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poison does Dr. Igor suspect Veronika to be suffering from?
2. What is another word for Vitriol?
3. Which character believes Villete is easily escaped?
4. Does Veronika agree with the speakers lesson?
5. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)