|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for Vitriol?
2. Which type of flower does the speaker tell his listeners to concentrate on?
(a) A carnation.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A rose.
(d) A daisy.
3. What does Veronika ask of Zedka?
4. Does Eduard love Veronika?
(a) A little.
(d) Eduard does not know Veronika.
5. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
(d) Veronika does not ask for Zedka's help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
2. Why does Eduard follow Veronika to the entrance of the woman's ward?
3. Why is Veronika unable to remember much?
4. Does Zedka know of Veronika's fate?
5. What did Veronika believe her true vocation to be?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)