|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Dr. Igor say Veronika could live to be?
2. What color hair does Veronika's doctor have?
3. What does Veronika call herself in Chapter 20?
(a) A magician.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A seducer.
(d) A pervert.
4. What does Dr. Igor think of dreams?
(a) Dreams are the gateway to sin and are therefore bad.
(b) If dreams aren't realized they release energy in the body.
(c) No one truly dreams, it is a figment of the imagination.
(d) Only children dream.
5. Why does Veronika decide to not leave the asylum alive?
(a) Because she is angry at her parents.
(b) Because she is bored and wants to be dramatic.
(c) Because she is unsure of the future.
(d) Because she already knows the outcome of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Zedka agree to help Veronika?
2. Did The Fraternity approve of Veronika slapping their leader?
3. Why does the King in the story drink from the well?
4. How long does Veronika have to live?
5. Who watches over Veronika as she sleeps?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)