1. How old is Veronika?
2. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
(a) She is unhappy.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She wants to be famous.
(d) She wanted revenge on her parents.
3. Which city does Veronika live in?
4. Which country does Veronika live in?
5. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A television screen.
(d) A book.
6. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Active and obnoxious.
(b) Passive and kind.
(c) Passive and boring.
(d) Active and mean.
7. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) A little bit beautiful.
(b) Yes, very beautiful.
(c) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
(d) No, very ugly.
8. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She is bored and needs something to do.
(b) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
(c) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(d) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
This section contains 3,806 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)