Chapters 1 and 2
1. How old is Veronika?
2. Why does Veronika attempt suicide?
(a) She wanted revenge on her parents.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She wants to be famous.
3. Which city does Veronika live in?
4. Which country does Veronika live in?
5. What does Veronika read while she waits for the pills to take effect?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A pamphlet.
(c) A book.
(d) A television screen.
6. What type of disposition does Veronika have?
(a) Passive and boring.
(b) Passive and kind.
(c) Active and mean.
(d) Active and obnoxious.
7. Is Veronika beautiful?
(a) No, very ugly.
(b) A little bit beautiful.
(c) Yes, very beautiful.
(d) She is niether beautiful nor ugly.
8. Why does Veronika write a letter?
(a) She is bored and needs something to do.
(b) She wants to let everyone known how great she is.
(c) She wants to make her parents feel bad about her deal.
(d) She is angry with what she reads as she waits for the pills to take effect.
This section contains 3,806 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)