Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
Essay Topic 1
The author wrote VERNON GOD LITTLE in the first person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the first person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the third person?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme:
2. Point of view
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country in which the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)