Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
Essay Topic 1
What are the arguments for and against the death penalty? What are Pierre's opinions on the death penalty and how does he express them? Do you agree or disagree with Pierre?
Essay Topic 2
What does Vernon's lawyer say in his defense? What case does the prosecution have against Vernon? In what way does the court case satirize American culture?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the construction of Pierre's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Pierre's argument?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)