Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
What major events had a profound effect on Vernon's life and how did they change him? What does Vernon still have to learn by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What does Vernon's lawyer say in his defense? What case does the prosecution have against Vernon? In what way does the court case satirize American culture?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)