Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
What major events had a profound effect on Vernon's life and how did they change him? What does Vernon still have to learn by the end of the book?
How accurate is Pierre's representation of the prison setting? What does the prison setting add to the story? How could Vernon make the best of his time in prison?
What are the main turning points of the book? How does Pierre develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)