|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
Essay Topic 1
What are the main turning points of the book? How does Pierre develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country in which the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
Essay Topic 3
How does Pierre represent the media? How accurate is Pierre's representation of the media?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)