Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
What major events had a profound effect on Vernon's life and how did they change him? What does Vernon still have to learn by the end of the book?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Why are a person's teenage years supposed to be so difficult? How much was Jesus' reaction to the bullying because of his sensitive age? In what way does Vernon's young age become a joke in the novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)