Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Chapter 14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
3. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
4. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
5. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Vernon want to get out of Texas?
This section contains 922 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)