|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They were good friends.
(b) They were a couple.
(c) They didn't know each other at all.
(d) They vaguely knew each other.
2. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
(a) A bunker.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A squat.
(d) A caravan.
3. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Forensic psychiatry.
(d) Personality disturbances.
4. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
(a) A bass-viol.
(b) A piano.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A clarinet.
5. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
2. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
3. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
4. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
2. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
3. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
4. How has the prison psychologist helped Vernon?
5. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
6. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
7. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
8. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
9. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
10. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)