|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Vaine need for his SWAT team?
(a) A homicidal maniac.
(b) A bored assassin.
(c) An unemotional psycho.
(d) An angry teenager.
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By his attorney.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By the jury.
3. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Electric chair.
4. Who does Nuckles accuse of the shooting?
5. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He faints.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He threatens to haunt the judge.
(d) He asks for an appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
2. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
3. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
5. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
2. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
3. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
4. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
5. How has the prison psychologist helped Vernon?
6. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
7. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
8. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
9. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
10. How does Lally want to change public executions?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)