|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Super chicken's burger.
(d) Chilli chicken.
2. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) The Fugitive.
(b) Against All Odds.
(c) Star Trek the Movie.
(d) Miller's Crossing.
3. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her bike.
(d) Her clothes.
4. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A rape trial.
(b) A celebrity trial.
(c) A Capital trial.
(d) A fraud trial.
5. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(d) A shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
2. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
3. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
4. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
5. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
2. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
3. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
4. What does Vernon tell Taylor on the phone?
5. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
6. Summarize Chapter 24.
7. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
8. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
9. What does A=DT2 mean?
10. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)