|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
(a) At school.
(b) At a theater.
(c) At home.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. Who does Nuckles accuse of the shooting?
3. What has Abdini given Vernon?
(a) A bible.
(b) Religious films.
(c) A history of Jesus.
(d) A crucifix.
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(b) Forensic psychiatry.
5. What brand of cigarettes does Vernon smoke for the last night?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(c) Pall Mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's sentence?
2. Which of the following body parts does Silas Benn have missing?
3. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
4. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
2. How does Lally want to change public executions?
3. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
4. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
5. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
6. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
7. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
8. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
9. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
10. Why does Vernon dislike his journey through Mexico?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)