|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
2. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Buck.
(b) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Barry.
(d) Ol' Butches.
3. Who is the only American hitchiker Pelayo says he knows?
(a) Daniel Naylor.
(b) Vernon Little.
(c) Peter Taylor.
(d) Jack Hobbs.
4. What has Abdini given Vernon?
(a) Religious films.
(b) A history of Jesus.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A bible.
5. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) A vandal.
(b) An unhappy boy.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) A psychopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
2. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
3. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
4. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
5. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
2. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
3. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
4. Describe the execution.
5. What does Vernon think about as he dozes?
6. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
7. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
8. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
9. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
10. How does Lally want to change public executions?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)