|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
(a) To visit her sister.
(b) To visit her friends.
(c) To visit her mother.
(d) To visit her father.
2. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
3. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A piano.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A bass-viol.
4. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
(a) A single room.
(b) A presidental suite.
(c) A double room.
(d) An apartment.
5. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following body parts does Silas Benn have missing?
2. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
3. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
4. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
5. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
2. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
3. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
4. How does Lally want to change public executions?
5. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
6. Describe the execution.
7. Summarize Chapter 24.
8. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
9. What does Nuckles say in court?
10. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)