|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) Alone in a cage.
(c) By the jury.
(d) By his mother.
2. What does Taylor Figueroa call Vernon when he gives her a call from Acapulco?
(a) A killer.
(b) A lover.
(c) A sugar.
(d) A love.
3. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Ol' Rosario.
(b) Ramon Perres.
(c) Ol' Ramones.
(d) Rosario Perres.
4. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
(b) An alibi.
5. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A celebrity trial.
(b) A fraud trial.
(c) A Capital trial.
(d) A rape trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
2. Which of the following body parts does Silas Benn have missing?
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
4. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
5. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
2. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
3. What does Vernon think about as he dozes?
4. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
5. What does A=DT2 mean?
6. What does Vernon's lawyer say in Vernon's defense?
7. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
8. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
9. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
10. What does Nuckles say in court?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)