|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her bike.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her watch.
2. What do most of people think about Vernon?
(a) He is very kind boy.
(b) He is a nobody.
(c) He is a good for nothing.
(d) He is a star.
3. What is Lally's full name?
(a) Eulalio Pérez.
(b) Eulalio Ledesma Gutierrez.
(c) Eulalio Barat Ledesma.
(d) Eulalio Ledesma Pérez.
4. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(c) New York.
5. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
(b) A washbox.
(c) A van.
(d) A ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
2. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
3. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
4. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
5. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
2. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
3. What does Vernon's lawyer say in Vernon's defense?
4. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
5. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
6. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
7. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
8. What does A=DT2 mean?
9. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
10. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)