|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(c) A shirt.
2. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
(a) In San Antonio.
(b) In Louisiana.
(c) In Nacogdoches.
(d) In San Angelo.
3. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Electric chair.
(c) Firing squad.
4. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
(a) To visit her sister.
(b) To visit her father.
(c) To visit her friends.
(d) To visit her mother.
5. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(d) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
2. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
3. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
4. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
5. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
2. How does Lally want to change public executions?
3. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
4. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
5. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
6. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
7. How has the prison psychologist helped Vernon?
8. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
9. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
10. What does Vernon tell Taylor on the phone?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)