|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) Against All Odds.
(b) Star Trek the Movie.
(c) The Fugitive.
(d) Miller's Crossing.
2. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(a) Antisocial personality.
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
3. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the prison.
(b) In the palast of justice.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the church.
4. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A toy.
(b) A candle.
(c) A burner.
(d) A battery.
5. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The biggest.
(b) The smallest.
(c) The most famous.
(d) The most beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of people think about Vernon?
2. Who is the only American hitchiker Pelayo says he knows?
3. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
4. What is the name of Jesus's father?
5. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
2. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
3. How has the prison psychologist helped Vernon?
4. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
5. What does A=DT2 mean?
6. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
7. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
8. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
9. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
10. How does Lally want to change public executions?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)