|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Taylor Figueroa.
(b) Rosse Figaro.
(c) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(d) Rosario Funtego.
2. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
3. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
4. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
(a) At school.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At home.
(d) At a theater.
5. What brand of cigarettes does Vernon smoke for the last night?
(a) Pall Mall.
(d) Lucky Strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
2. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
3. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
4. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
5. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vernon react to his sentence?
2. Describe the execution.
3. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
4. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
5. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
6. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
7. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
8. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
9. How does Lally want to change public executions?
10. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)