|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(d) Antisocial personality.
2. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A bass-viol.
(d) A piano.
3. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A whisky.
(c) A tequila.
(d) A beer.
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(c) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(d) A gray dress.
5. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
2. What is the name of Jesus's father?
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
4. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
5. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
2. How does Lally want to change public executions?
3. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
4. Why does Vernon dislike his journey through Mexico?
5. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
6. Describe the execution.
7. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
8. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
9. What does A=DT2 mean?
10. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)