|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Vernon in prison?
2. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
(a) At school.
(b) At home.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a theater.
3. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He asks for an appeal.
(b) He faints.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He threatens to haunt the judge.
4. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They didn't know each other at all.
(b) They vaguely knew each other.
(c) They were good friends.
(d) They were a couple.
5. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(d) Forensic psychiatry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
2. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
3. What is Lally's mother's disability?
4. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
5. What does Taylor Figueroa call Vernon when he gives her a call from Acapulco?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)