|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
2. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
3. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They didn't know each other at all.
(b) They vaguely knew each other.
(c) They were good friends.
(d) They were a couple.
4. Who does Nuckles accuse of the shooting?
5. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A hairspray.
(c) A clip.
(d) A wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
2. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
3. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
4. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
5. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
2. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
3. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
4. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
5. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
6. What does Vernon receive on his execution day?
7. What does Vernon think about as he dozes?
8. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
9. Describe the execution.
10. How does Lally want to change public executions?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)