|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
2. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth wins in the end.
(b) The truth is God.
(c) The truth doesn't exist.
(d) The truth is turned into a lie.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) Alone in a cage.
(b) By his mother.
(c) By the jury.
(d) By his attorney.
4. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
5. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
2. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
3. What is Lally's mother's disability?
4. What does Taylor Figueroa call Vernon when he gives her a call from Acapulco?
5. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon's lawyer say in Vernon's defense?
2. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
3. What does A=DT2 mean?
4. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
5. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
6. What does Vernon think about as he dozes?
7. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
8. What does Vernon tell Taylor on the phone?
9. What does Nuckles say in court?
10. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)