|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Antisocial personality.
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of tissues.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A box of ammunition.
3. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth wins in the end.
(b) The truth doesn't exist.
(c) The truth is God.
(d) The truth is turned into a lie.
4. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
(a) Danny Naylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Daniel Naylor.
(d) Daniel Taylor.
5. What brand of cigarettes does Vernon smoke for the last night?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(b) Pall Mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
2. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
3. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
4. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
5. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
2. What does Vernon tell Taylor on the phone?
3. What does A=DT2 mean?
4. What does Nuckles say in court?
5. What does Vernon's lawyer say in Vernon's defense?
6. Summarize Chapter 24.
7. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
8. What does Lasalle say about God in Chapter 24?
9. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
10. What telephone calls does Vernon make on the day of his execution?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)