|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) San Angelo.
(c) Corpus Christi.
2. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sten-gun.
(d) A tacker.
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Power hungry people.
(b) The animal instinct.
(c) Pretty girls.
(d) The human condition.
4. Which of the following does Vernon need?
(b) A pegleg.
(c) A denture.
(d) A hearing aid.
5. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(b) A G-string.
(c) A leotard.
(d) A bikini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
2. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
3. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
4. What kind of business does Ketter own?
5. What is officer Gurie's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
2. How did Vernon once help Taylor at a party?
3. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
4. How does Goosens probe Vernon in Act 2, chapter 7?
5. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
6. Why does Vernon think he is doomed in Act 1, Chapter 6?
7. Why is Vernon's mother angry with Vernon in Chapter 11?
8. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
9. Why does the Judge release Vernon?
10. What advice does Vernon's mother give him before the trial?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)