|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A smile.
(b) A gun.
(c) A passport.
2. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
(a) Ol' Abdini.
3. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(c) His future.
4. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(c) A whisper.
5. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A circle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
2. What is Vernon's full name?
3. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
5. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ella.
2. What does Vernon imagine about the TV movie of his life?
3. What does Vernon overhear his mom and her friends talking about?
4. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
5. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
6. Why does Vernon hang up on his Mom when he talks to her from prison?
7. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
8. How does Vernon plan to help Silas Benn?
9. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
10. How does Vernon get $160 off Deutschman?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)