|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A fascist.
(b) A pervert.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A communist.
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Power hungry people.
(b) The human condition.
(c) Pretty girls.
(d) The animal instinct.
4. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By foot.
(b) By car.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
5. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
(a) Ol' Abdini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
2. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
3. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
4. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
5. What is Lally's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon think about Jesus?
2. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
3. Why does Vernon think he is doomed in Act 1, Chapter 6?
4. Why does no boy in town love Ella?
5. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
6. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
7. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
8. How did Vernon once help Taylor at a party?
9. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
10. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)