Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, one chair and five photos.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
3. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(b) Calvin Klein.
(d) Pepe jeans.
4. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
5. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
2. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
3. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
5. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the execution.
2. Describe Ella.
3. What does Vernon think about as he dozes?
4. How did Vernon once help Taylor at a party?
5. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
6. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
7. Why is Vernon's mother angry with Vernon in Chapter 11?
8. What does Vernon recall about the morning of the murders as he rode to school with Jesus?
9. How has the prison psychologist helped Vernon?
10. Why does Vernon think the village looks like something out of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)