Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Her daughter's address.
(b) Her daughter's phone number
(c) Of he can borrow money
(d) If he can have a Cigarette.
2. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
3. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(c) A whisper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
2. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
3. What country does Vernon tell his mother he is going to?
4. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
5. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vernon's mother say she is crying?
2. What does Lally's show state about Vernon's life?
3. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
4. What is Vernon's view of what happened on May 20?
5. Why are Vernon, Deutschman and Ella all happy with the outcome in Chapter 13?
6. What does Vernon's lawyer say in Vernon's defense?
7. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
8. What lesson does Vernon say he has learned?
9. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
10. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)