|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
2. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His leg.
(b) His back.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
3. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
4. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
5. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
2. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
3. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
4. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
5. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Vernon's mother give him before the trial?
2. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
3. What lesson does Vernon say he has learned?
4. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
5. What does Vernon imagine about the TV movie of his life?
6. What does Vernon think about Taylor in this section?
7. Why does the Judge release Vernon?
8. What does Lally's show state about Vernon's life?
9. Why is Vernon depressed after only one night back at home?
10. Why is Vernon's mother angry with Vernon in Chapter 11?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)