|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) An old lady's.
(b) An young man's.
(c) An old man's.
(d) A child's.
2. What is Taylor's surname?
(a) Fanny Figure.
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A square.
(b) A school.
(c) A café.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
2. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
5. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Goosens probe Vernon in Act 2, chapter 7?
2. Why does Vernon hang up on his Mom when he talks to her from prison?
3. What does Vernon think about Taylor in this section?
4. Why are Vernon, Deutschman and Ella all happy with the outcome in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
6. Describe Ella.
7. What does Vernon imagine about the TV movie of his life?
8. Why is Vernon depressed after only one night back at home?
9. How does Vernon plan to help Silas Benn?
10. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)