|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) His stepfather beat him.
(b) He was bullied
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He has no idea.
2. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her crotch.
(c) Her backside.
(d) Her breasts.
3. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
4. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his bag.
(d) In his jeans.
5. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(b) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(c) Daniel Day Lewis.
(d) Jean Claude Van Damme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
2. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
3. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
4. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
5. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
2. Why is Vernon depressed after only one night back at home?
3. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
4. How does Vernon's Mom betray the fact she does not believe in her son's innocence?
5. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
6. Why does Vernon think he is doomed in Act 1, Chapter 6?
7. How does Vernon get $160 off Deutschman?
8. What lesson does Vernon say he has learned?
9. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
10. Why does Vernon hang up on his Mom when he talks to her from prison?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)