|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His back.
(d) His leg.
2. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A man with black short hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
3. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(b) A gun.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
(d) A mouse.
4. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Daniel Day Lewis.
(b) Steve McQueen.
(c) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(d) Jean Claude Van Damme.
5. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
2. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
4. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon recall about the morning of the murders as he rode to school with Jesus?
2. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
3. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
4. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
5. How does Vernon get $160 off Deutschman?
6. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
7. What does Vernon think about Taylor in this section?
8. How does Vernon change fate in Chapter 9?
9. What advice does Vernon's mother give him before the trial?
10. What does Vernon think about Jesus?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)