|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his jeans.
(c) In his bag.
(d) In his wallet.
2. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(d) Ice cream.
3. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) If he can have a Cigarette.
(b) Her daughter's address.
(c) Of he can borrow money
(d) Her daughter's phone number
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
4. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
5. What does Lally say is his job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
2. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
3. Why are Vernon, Deutschman and Ella all happy with the outcome in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Vernon make faces before appearing on TV?
5. What does Vernon overhear his mom and her friends talking about?
6. Describe Ella.
7. Why does no boy in town love Ella?
8. Why does Vernon want to get out of Texas?
9. How does Vernon's Mom betray the fact she does not believe in her son's innocence?
10. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)