|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
2. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His step-mother.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His mother.
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) He was going through puberty.
(c) He was bullied
(d) His stepfather beat him.
4. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
(a) Jeans and shoes.
(b) Underwear and shoes.
(c) Pants and shoes.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
2. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
3. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
4. What is officer Gurie's first name?
5. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vernon's Mom betray the fact she does not believe in her son's innocence?
2. How does Vernon plan to help Silas Benn?
3. How does Goosens probe Vernon in Act 2, chapter 7?
4. How does Vernon change fate in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Vernon's mother say she is crying?
6. Why does Vernon make faces before appearing on TV?
7. What does Vernon think about Taylor in this section?
8. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
9. Describe Ella.
10. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)