|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lally's job?
2. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A communist.
(b) A fascist.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A psycho.
3. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
4. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A circle.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A square.
5. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His head.
(b) His back.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
2. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
3. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
4. Which of the following does Vernon need?
5. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vernon's Mom betray the fact she does not believe in her son's innocence?
2. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
3. What does Vernon imagine about the TV movie of his life?
4. Why does Vernon want to get out of Texas?
5. Why does Vernon make faces before appearing on TV?
6. What advice does Vernon's mother give him before the trial?
7. What does Vernon do in the San Antonio bus station?
8. What does Vernon think the coastline looks like?
9. Why does International Bridge look like a Spielberg set?
10. What does Nuckles say in court?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)