|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
2. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(d) Vernon's mother.
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His head.
(b) His legs.
(c) His hands.
(d) His nose.
4. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
(a) By the gallery.
(b) By the river.
(c) On the square.
(d) On the bridge.
5. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Her daughter's phone number
(b) If he can have a Cigarette.
(c) Her daughter's address.
(d) Of he can borrow money
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
2. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
3. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
4. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
5. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lally say on the witness stand?
2. How does Taylor force Vernon to confess?
3. Describe Vernon's phone call with Taylor?
4. How has Taylor's life changed since Vernon's trial?
5. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
6. What does Vernon think about Jesus?
7. How does Taylor let Vernon down in the Chapter 20?
8. What does Vernon find when he arrives back at school moments after the shooting?
9. What does Vernon's mom tell him on the phone in Chapter 25?
10. Why are Vernon, Deutschman and Ella all happy with the outcome in Chapter 13?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)