|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An adult.
3. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His step-mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His step-father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gobbon's job?
2. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
3. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
4. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
5. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
2. What does Vernon think about Taylor in this section?
3. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
4. What does Vernon imagine about the TV movie of his life?
5. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
6. How does Vernon change fate in Chapter 9?
7. Why does Vernon's mother say she is crying?
8. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
9. Why is Vernon's mother angry with Vernon in Chapter 11?
10. Why does no boy in town love Ella?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)