|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon say he wants to buy a house?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On a clifftop.
(c) By the river.
(d) On the beach.
2. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) Meet the Parents.
(c) The news.
(d) The Simpsons.
3. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
4. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(d) Ice cream.
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
2. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
3. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
4. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
5. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vernon think about Jesus?
2. Why are Vernon, Deutschman and Ella all happy with the outcome in Chapter 13?
3. What does Vernon recall about the morning of the murders as he rode to school with Jesus?
4. How does Vernon's Mom betray the fact she does not believe in her son's innocence?
5. Why does Vernon make faces before appearing on TV?
6. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
7. Why does the Judge release Vernon?
8. Why is Vernon's mother angry with Vernon in Chapter 11?
9. How does Vernon plan to help Silas Benn?
10. What does Vernon have to do at the New Life Center?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)