|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(b) A gray dress.
(c) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(d) A black dress.
2. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The most beautiful.
(b) The smallest.
(c) The most famous.
(d) The biggest.
3. What is Vernon's sentence?
(a) Community service.
(b) Twenty years imprisonment.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) The death penalty.
4. Who does Nuckles accuse of the shooting?
5. What does Vernon think is the most important thing in his life?
(a) His mother.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
6. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(b) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(c) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
(d) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
7. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A beer.
(c) A whisky.
(d) A tequila.
8. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
(b) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) Vaine Gurie.
(d) His mother.
9. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They vaguely knew each other.
(b) They didn't know each other at all.
(c) They were a couple.
(d) They were good friends.
10. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth is God.
(b) The truth is turned into a lie.
(c) The truth wins in the end.
(d) The truth doesn't exist.
11. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(d) Antisocial personality.
12. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the palast of justice.
13. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(c) Long Johns.
(d) A bathing suit.
14. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
15. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
2. What does Taylor Figueroa call Vernon when he gives her a call from Acapulco?
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
4. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
5. What do most of people think about Vernon?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)