|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silas Benn use for a postbox?
(a) An old washbox.
(b) A clothes basket.
(c) A tissue box.
(d) A gas canister.
2. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
(d) Ella Bouchard.
3. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
(c) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(d) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
4. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) By his mother.
(c) By the jury.
(d) Alone in a cage.
5. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(b) The secrets of life.
(c) Domestic abuse.
(d) The need for love.
6. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
(a) A beautiful girl.
(b) A page.
(c) His mother.
(d) The hotel manager.
7. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) Rosse Figaro.
(d) Rosario Funtego.
8. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A gun.
(b) A box of ammunition.
(c) A box of tissues.
(d) A knife.
9. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
(a) A wig.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A clip.
(d) A hairspray.
10. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) Star Trek the Movie.
(b) Miller's Crossing.
(c) The Fugitive.
(d) Against All Odds.
11. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
12. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
(a) He had a black heart.
(b) He had a soft heart.
(c) He had a bad heart.
(d) He had a hard heart.
13. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
14. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(b) Long Johns.
(c) A bathing suit.
15. What does Vernon think is the most important thing in his life?
(b) His mother.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
2. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
3. What do most of people think about Vernon?
4. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
5. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)