|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) Alone in a cage.
(c) By his mother.
(d) By the jury.
2. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
(b) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) His mother.
(d) Vaine Gurie.
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A rape trial.
(b) A Capital trial.
(c) A celebrity trial.
(d) A fraud trial.
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(b) A gray dress.
(c) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(d) A black dress.
5. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(b) The secrets of life.
(c) The need for love.
(d) Domestic abuse.
6. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth is turned into a lie.
(b) The truth doesn't exist.
(c) The truth is God.
(d) The truth wins in the end.
7. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(b) A skirt.
(d) A dress.
8. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
9. What does Taylor call Vernon before she hangs up on him?
(a) A baby.
(b) A porky.
(c) A killer.
(d) A lover.
10. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In the palast of justice.
(d) In the prison.
11. What has Abdini given Vernon?
(a) Religious films.
(b) A bible.
(c) A history of Jesus.
(d) A crucifix.
12. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(d) Forensic psychiatry.
13. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(b) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(c) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(d) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
14. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) A psychopath.
(b) A vandal.
(c) An unhappy boy.
(d) An anarchist.
15. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lally's full name?
2. What do most of people think about Vernon?
3. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
4. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
5. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)