|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His intestines.
(c) His heart.
(d) His lungs.
2. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
3. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
(a) A wig.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A clip.
(d) A hairspray.
4. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
(d) The Letterman Show.
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Rosse Figaro.
(c) Taylor Figueroa.
(d) Rosario Funtego.
6. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
(a) Ella Bouchard.
7. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(c) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(d) A gray dress.
8. Who visits Vernon in prison?
9. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
(a) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) His mother.
(d) Vaine Gurie.
10. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A squat.
(c) A caravan.
(d) A bunker.
11. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A book.
(c) A rubber ball.
(d) Metal balls.
12. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
(b) A ticket.
(c) A washbox.
(d) A van.
13. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(b) Forensic psychiatry.
14. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
15. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the palast of justice.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In the church.
(d) In the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Vaine need for his SWAT team?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
3. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
4. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
5. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)