|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) Long Johns.
2. What is Lally's mother's disability?
3. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(a) National Geographic.
4. What does Goosen tell the court are common bedfellows?
(a) Torture and abuse.
(b) Death and sex.
(c) Laughter and crying.
(d) Love and hate.
5. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
(a) Daniel Naylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Daniel Taylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
6. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(d) A shirt.
7. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(c) New York.
8. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
(a) His mother.
(b) A page.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) A beautiful girl.
9. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
10. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
11. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Ol' Ramones.
(b) Ol' Rosario.
(c) Ramon Perres.
(d) Rosario Perres.
12. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
13. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
14. What does Silas Benn use for a postbox?
(a) A tissue box.
(b) An old washbox.
(c) A clothes basket.
(d) A gas canister.
15. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Buck.
(b) Ol' Butches.
(c) Ol' Barry.
(d) Ol' Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vernon travel to school?
2. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
3. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
4. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
5. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)