|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
2. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) A rubber ball.
(b) A book.
(c) Metal balls.
(d) A teddy bear.
3. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A teacher.
4. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Everest.
(b) Mount Rushmore.
(c) A thorny tree.
(d) A church spire.
5. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
6. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They vaguely knew each other.
(b) They were a couple.
(c) They didn't know each other at all.
(d) They were good friends.
7. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Rosse Figaro.
(b) Rosario Funtego.
(c) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
8. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Lethal injection.
(c) Firing squad.
9. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Ol' Rosario.
(b) Rosario Perres.
(c) Ramon Perres.
(d) Ol' Ramones.
10. What is Vernon's sentence?
(a) Community service.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Twenty years imprisonment.
(d) The death penalty.
11. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(c) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(d) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
12. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(b) New York.
13. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(c) Long Johns.
(d) A bathing suit.
14. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The biggest.
(b) The most beautiful.
(c) The smallest.
(d) The most famous.
15. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His heart.
(d) His intestines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
2. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
3. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
4. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)