|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(b) Super chicken's burger.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Chilli chicken.
2. What is Vernon's sentence?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Community service.
(c) Twenty years imprisonment.
(d) Life imprisonment.
3. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(d) A shirt.
4. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
(d) The Letterman Show.
5. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A book.
(c) Metal balls.
(d) A rubber ball.
6. What does Taylor call Vernon before she hangs up on him?
(a) A porky.
(b) A baby.
(c) A killer.
(d) A lover.
7. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
(a) Daniel Taylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Danny Naylor.
(d) Daniel Naylor.
8. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
9. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
(a) Te veo y siento.
(b) Me ves y sufres.
(c) Te veo y sufro.
(d) Me ves y lloras.
10. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
11. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(c) New York.
12. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
13. Who is the only American hitchiker Pelayo says he knows?
(a) Vernon Little.
(b) Jack Hobbs.
(c) Peter Taylor.
(d) Daniel Naylor.
14. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(b) Forensic psychiatry.
15. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(a) A dress.
(b) A skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
3. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
4. What is the name of Jesus's father?
5. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)