|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(c) A shirt.
2. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
3. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(a) Antisocial personality.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
4. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
5. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
6. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Ramon Perres.
(b) Ol' Ramones.
(c) Rosario Perres.
(d) Ol' Rosario.
7. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Lethal injection.
8. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Buck.
(b) Ol' Butches.
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Barry.
9. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) Metal balls.
(b) A rubber ball.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A book.
10. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A knife.
(b) A box of ammunition.
(c) A box of tissues.
(d) A gun.
11. What does Taylor call Vernon before she hangs up on him?
(a) A killer.
(b) A baby.
(c) A lover.
(d) A porky.
12. What do most of people think about Vernon?
(a) He is a nobody.
(b) He is very kind boy.
(c) He is a good for nothing.
(d) He is a star.
13. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
(c) The Letterman Show.
14. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Taylor Figueroa.
(b) Rosario Funtego.
(c) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(d) Rosse Figaro.
15. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His intestines.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
2. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
3. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
4. What does Vernon think is the most important thing in his life?
5. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)