|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
(b) Ella Bouchard.
2. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A candle.
(b) A battery.
(c) A burner.
(d) A toy.
3. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He faints.
(b) He asks for an appeal.
(c) He threatens to haunt the judge.
(d) He kills himself.
4. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
5. What is Vernon's sentence?
(a) Twenty years imprisonment.
(b) Community service.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) The death penalty.
6. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) A rubber ball.
(b) Metal balls.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A book.
7. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
8. How does Vernon travel to school?
(a) By bus.
(b) By train.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By car.
9. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His intestines.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His heart.
10. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The most famous.
(b) The biggest.
(c) The most beautiful.
(d) The smallest.
11. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A knife.
(b) A box of tissues.
(c) A gun.
(d) A box of ammunition.
12. What kind of person does Vaine need for his SWAT team?
(a) An angry teenager.
(b) A homicidal maniac.
(c) An unemotional psycho.
(d) A bored assassin.
13. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
(a) A hairspray.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A clip.
(d) A wig.
14. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth is God.
(b) The truth doesn't exist.
(c) The truth wins in the end.
(d) The truth is turned into a lie.
15. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(a) Long Johns.
(b) A bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
2. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
3. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
4. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
5. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)