|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Vaine need for his SWAT team?
(a) A homicidal maniac.
(b) A bored assassin.
(c) An unemotional psycho.
(d) An angry teenager.
2. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) The Fugitive.
(b) Against All Odds.
(c) Miller's Crossing.
(d) Star Trek the Movie.
3. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(c) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
(d) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
4. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(b) Chilli chicken.
(c) Super chicken's burger.
(d) Fish and chips.
5. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the palast of justice.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the prison.
6. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
(a) A single room.
(b) A double room.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A presidental suite.
7. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A bass-viol.
(c) A piano.
(d) A clarinet.
8. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
(a) To visit her father.
(b) To visit her sister.
(c) To visit her mother.
(d) To visit her friends.
9. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They vaguely knew each other.
(b) They were a couple.
(c) They didn't know each other at all.
(d) They were good friends.
10. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(a) A bathing suit.
(d) Long Johns.
11. What is Lally's mother's disability?
12. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
13. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
(a) A rubber ball.
(b) Metal balls.
(c) A book.
(d) A teddy bear.
14. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her bike.
15. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A candle.
(b) A battery.
(c) A toy.
(d) A burner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
2. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
3. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
4. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
5. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)