|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
(a) Te veo y siento.
(b) Te veo y sufro.
(c) Me ves y lloras.
(d) Me ves y sufres.
2. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His heart.
(b) His bones.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His intestines.
3. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(b) Personality disturbances.
(c) Forensic psychiatry.
5. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(b) New York.
6. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The biggest.
(b) The most famous.
(c) The smallest.
(d) The most beautiful.
7. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
8. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
(a) A bunker.
(b) A caravan.
(c) A squat.
(d) A hotel.
9. What has Abdini given Vernon?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A bible.
(c) A history of Jesus.
(d) Religious films.
10. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
11. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Chilli chicken.
(b) Super chicken's burger.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
12. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(b) National Geographic.
13. What does Vernon think is the most important thing in his life?
(c) His mother.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
14. What does Lally say Vernon does while he sleeps?
15. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) Against All Odds.
(b) Miller's Crossing.
(c) The Fugitive.
(d) Star Trek the Movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
2. What does Goosen tell the court are common bedfellows?
3. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
4. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
5. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)