|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most of people think about Vernon?
(a) He is a star.
(b) He is a good for nothing.
(c) He is very kind boy.
(d) He is a nobody.
2. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A toy.
(b) A candle.
(c) A battery.
(d) A burner.
3. Who does Nuckles accuse of the shooting?
4. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(b) Domestic abuse.
(c) The need for love.
(d) The secrets of life.
5. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The most beautiful.
(b) The smallest.
(c) The most famous.
(d) The biggest.
6. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By the jury.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By his attorney.
7. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(b) National Geographic.
8. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They vaguely knew each other.
(b) They were good friends.
(c) They didn't know each other at all.
(d) They were a couple.
9. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her bike.
10. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He asks for an appeal.
(b) He threatens to haunt the judge.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He faints.
11. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(a) Antisocial personality.
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
12. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
13. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) A thorny tree.
(b) Mount Everest.
(c) A church spire.
(d) Mount Rushmore.
14. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
(a) Star Trek the Movie.
(b) The Fugitive.
(c) Miller's Crossing.
(d) Against All Odds.
15. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
(a) Danny Naylor.
(b) Daniel Taylor.
(c) Danny Taylor.
(d) Daniel Naylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
2. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
4. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
5. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)