|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
2. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Rosario Perres.
(b) Ol' Rosario.
(c) Ramon Perres.
(d) Ol' Ramones.
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her mind.
4. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
5. Who visits Vernon in prison?
6. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) His mother.
(c) A beautiful girl.
(d) A page.
7. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(b) Antisocial personality.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
8. What is Vernon's sentence?
(a) Community service.
(b) Twenty years imprisonment.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) Life imprisonment.
9. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A knife.
(b) A box of tissues.
(c) A gun.
(d) A box of ammunition.
10. What do most of people think about Vernon?
(a) He is a star.
(b) He is a good for nothing.
(c) He is very kind boy.
(d) He is a nobody.
11. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A burner.
(b) A battery.
(c) A toy.
(d) A candle.
12. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
13. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(c) Super chicken's burger.
(d) Chilli chicken.
14. Which city does Newsweek say has the fastest economic growth in the world?
15. What kind of underwear was Jesus wearing the day he killed his school friends?
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) Long Johns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
2. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
3. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
4. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
5. What kind of person does Vaine need for his SWAT team?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)