|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Electric chair.
(d) Firing squad.
2. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
3. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(a) The secrets of life.
(c) The need for love.
(d) Domestic abuse.
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Super chicken's burger.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chilli chicken.
(d) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
6. What does Vernon's mother put in her hair before going to visit someone?
(a) A wig.
(b) A hairspray.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A clip.
7. What does Goosen tell the court are common bedfellows?
(a) Laughter and crying.
(b) Death and sex.
(c) Love and hate.
(d) Torture and abuse.
8. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
9. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(c) New York.
10. What do most of people think about Vernon?
(a) He is a good for nothing.
(b) He is very kind boy.
(c) He is a star.
(d) He is a nobody.
11. What brand of cigarettes does Vernon smoke for the last night?
(a) Lucky Strike.
(d) Pall Mall.
12. Who is the first person Vernon call on his last night?
(b) Vaine Gurie.
(c) Taylor Figueroa.
(d) His mother.
13. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(c) A skirt.
(d) A dress.
14. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
(a) In San Angelo.
(b) In Louisiana.
(c) In Nacogdoches.
(d) In San Antonio.
15. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
(c) An alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
2. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
3. What is the name of Jesus's father?
4. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
5. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)