|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon think is the most important thing in his life?
(c) Taylor Figueroa.
(d) His mother.
2. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) Rosario Funtego.
(d) Rosse Figaro.
3. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of ammunition.
(b) A gun.
(c) A box of tissues.
(d) A knife.
4. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
(a) To visit her sister.
(b) To visit her friends.
(c) To visit her mother.
(d) To visit her father.
5. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The most beautiful.
(b) The smallest.
(c) The biggest.
(d) The most famous.
6. What is the name of Jesus's father?
(a) Ol' Ramones.
(b) Ol' Rosario.
(c) Ramon Perres.
(d) Rosario Perres.
7. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
8. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
(b) An alibi.
9. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(b) A skirt.
(c) A dress.
10. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A rape trial.
(b) A Capital trial.
(c) A celebrity trial.
(d) A fraud trial.
11. What does Goosen tell the court are common bedfellows?
(a) Laughter and crying.
(b) Death and sex.
(c) Torture and abuse.
(d) Love and hate.
12. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
(b) A ticket.
(c) A van.
(d) A washbox.
13. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(b) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(c) A black dress.
(d) A gray dress.
14. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth is turned into a lie.
(b) The truth is God.
(c) The truth doesn't exist.
(d) The truth wins in the end.
15. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(b) Personality disturbances.
(d) Forensic psychiatry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
2. What does Silas Benn use for a postbox?
3. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
4. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
5. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)