|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon want from Silas Benn in exchange for Internet-adresses?
(a) A van.
(b) A ticket.
(c) A washbox.
2. What kind of drink does Taylor have a the hotel?
(a) A beer.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A whisky.
(d) A tequila.
3. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(c) National Geographic.
4. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Chilli chicken.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(d) Super chicken's burger.
5. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
(a) He had a bad heart.
(b) He had a black heart.
(c) He had a hard heart.
(d) He had a soft heart.
6. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Rosse Figaro.
(b) Taylor Figueroa.
(c) Rosario Funtego.
(d) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
7. What is Lally's full name?
(a) Eulalio Ledesma Pérez.
(b) Eulalio Pérez.
(c) Eulalio Barat Ledesma.
(d) Eulalio Ledesma Gutierrez.
8. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(b) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(c) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(d) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
9. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At home.
(c) At a theater.
(d) At school.
10. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
(d) An alibi.
11. Who visits Vernon in prison?
12. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(a) The need for love.
(c) Domestic abuse.
(d) The secrets of life.
13. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
(b) A shirt.
14. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of ammunition.
(b) A box of tissues.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
15. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon's mother go when Vernon leaves the house?
2. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
3. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
4. What is the name of Jesus's father?
5. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)