|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The library.
(b) The university.
(c) The steel factory.
(d) The meatworks.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
3. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Neil Taylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Neil Naylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
4. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A psychologist.
5. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
(a) To see his girlfriend.
(b) To visit his grandparents.
(c) To meet his parents.
(d) To meet his friends.
6. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
7. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
(c) Dr. Martens.
8. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His head.
9. What country does Vernon tell his mother he is going to?
10. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He damaged his car.
(b) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
(c) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
(d) He does not want to leave him broke.
11. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
12. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A woman with grey short hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
13. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its art.
(b) Its inhospitality.
(c) Its hospitality.
(d) Its spontaneity.
14. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chops.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chicken and potatoes.
(d) Grilled chicken.
15. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
2. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
3. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
4. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
5. What kind of business does Ketter own?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)