|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His head.
(c) His nose.
(d) His legs.
2. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
3. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(a) His mother.
4. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Maddame Tussaud.
(c) Vanessa Le Bourget.
(d) Veronica Salt.
5. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
6. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A communist.
(c) A fascist.
(d) A psycho.
7. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(b) Ol' Brian.
8. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Clever people.
(b) Funny people.
(c) Dumb people.
(d) Blind people.
9. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A hexagon.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A square.
(d) A circle.
10. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A man with grey short hair.
(c) A woman with grey long hair.
(d) A woman with grey short hair.
11. What is Lally's job?
12. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His geography teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His sports teacher.
(d) His physics teacher.
13. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in a shop.
(b) He is in the toilet.
(c) He is in the library.
(d) He is in the hospital.
14. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
15. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A sheriff.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
2. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
3. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)