|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
2. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
3. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chops.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chicken and potatoes.
(d) Grilled chicken.
6. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
(a) On the square.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) By the gallery.
(d) By the river.
7. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
8. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(d) His future.
9. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(b) Pepe jeans.
(c) Calvin Klein.
10. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
11. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) The human condition.
(b) The animal instinct.
(c) Pretty girls.
(d) Power hungry people.
12. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
13. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
14. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) The news.
(d) Meet the Parents.
15. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
(a) Ol' Abdini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
2. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
3. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
4. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
5. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)