|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was bullied
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He has no idea.
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Veronica Salt.
(c) Maddame Tussaud.
(d) Vanessa Le Bourget.
4. What is Taylor's surname?
(c) Fanny Figure.
5. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
6. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A smile.
(b) A passport.
(d) A gun.
7. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) An adult.
(d) A teenager.
8. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey long hair.
(b) A woman with grey short hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A man with black short hair.
9. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
10. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) The Simpsons.
(c) Meet the Parents.
(d) The news.
11. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A communist.
(b) A fascist.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A psycho.
12. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(d) His mother.
13. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(d) A whisper.
14. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his wallet.
(c) In his jeans.
(d) In his bag.
15. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
2. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
4. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
5. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)