|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(b) His future.
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(a) Look both ways.
4. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A fascist.
(b) A pervert.
(c) A psycho.
(d) A communist.
5. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Jean Claude Van Damme.
(b) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(c) Daniel Day Lewis.
(d) Steve McQueen.
6. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Neil Yong.
(b) Johnny Paycheck.
(c) Marilyn Manson.
(d) Johnny Cash.
7. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(b) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, one chair and five photos.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
8. What is Taylor's surname?
(c) Fanny Figure.
9. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
10. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
11. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he has exercised.
(b) If he feels like talking.
(c) If he slept.
(d) If he has eaten.
12. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
(b) Dr. Martens.
13. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He flees Goosen.
(b) He hits an officer.
(c) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(d) He goes on hunger strinke.
14. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Pretty girls.
(b) The animal instinct.
(c) The human condition.
(d) Power hungry people.
15. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
2. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
3. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
4. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
5. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)