|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chicken.
(b) Grilled chops.
(c) Chicken and potatoes.
(d) Fish and chips.
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A woman with grey short hair.
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Power hungry people.
(b) The human condition.
(c) Pretty girls.
(d) The animal instinct.
6. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) An old man.
(b) A teenager.
(c) An adult.
(d) A child.
7. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) New years day.
(c) His birthday.
8. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
9. What is officer Gurie's first name?
10. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
11. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he slept.
(b) If he feels like talking.
(c) If he has exercised.
(d) If he has eaten.
12. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A square.
(c) A library.
(d) A café.
13. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her crotch.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her backside.
14. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Danny Naylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Neil Naylor.
(d) Neil Taylor.
15. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The steel factory.
(b) The meatworks.
(c) The university.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
2. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
3. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
4. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
5. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)