|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon David Little.
(b) Vernon Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon David Gregory Little.
(d) Vernon Little.
2. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(b) A leotard.
(c) A bikini.
(d) A G-string.
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(a) Calvin Klein.
(d) Pepe jeans.
5. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
6. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
7. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He goes on hunger strinke.
(b) He flees Goosen.
(c) He hits an officer.
(d) He makes obscene phonecalls.
8. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(c) El Paso.
9. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
10. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
11. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A man with black short hair.
12. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A psychologist.
13. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A library.
(b) A school.
(c) A square.
(d) A café.
14. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, one chair and five photos.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
15. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
(d) Ol' Abdini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lally say is his job?
2. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
3. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
4. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
5. What kind of business does Ketter own?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)