|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(c) Fun loving.
3. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
4. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
5. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A psycho.
(b) A communist.
(c) A fascist.
(d) A pervert.
6. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
(a) The darkness.
(b) A noise.
(c) The emptiness.
(d) The silence.
7. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A mouse.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
(d) A gun.
8. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(c) Los Angeles.
9. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(b) A G-string.
(c) A leotard.
(d) A bikini.
10. What country does Vernon tell his mother he is going to?
11. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
(a) By the gallery.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) On the square.
(d) By the river.
12. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(a) Ice cream.
13. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chicken.
(b) Chicken and potatoes.
(c) Grilled chops.
(d) Fish and chips.
14. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
15. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
2. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
4. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
5. Who does Vernon live with?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)