|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A dog.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A cat.
2. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the toilet.
(b) He is in a shop.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in the library.
4. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with grey short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A man with black short hair.
(d) A woman with grey short hair.
5. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His mother.
(b) His step-mother.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His father.
6. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
7. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(a) Look both ways.
8. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
9. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
10. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He is indifferent towards him.
(d) He loves him.
11. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
(b) Ciudad de Mexico.
12. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A law firm.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A repair garage.
13. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Grilled chops.
(c) Grilled chicken.
(d) Chicken and potatoes.
14. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
15. Which of the following does Vernon need?
(a) A denture.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A pegleg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
2. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
3. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
4. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
5. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)