|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
2. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(d) His future.
3. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go back to school.
(c) Leave the state.
(d) Go home.
4. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
5. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Bigger.
(b) Jesus Navarro.
(c) Jesus Barry.
(d) Jesus Noulerin.
6. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
7. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(b) His mother.
8. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
9. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
(a) To meet his friends.
(b) To visit his grandparents.
(c) To meet his parents.
(d) To see his girlfriend.
10. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) Corpus Christi.
(d) San Angelo.
11. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
12. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He does not want to leave him broke.
(b) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
(c) He damaged his car.
(d) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
13. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(b) The Simpsons.
(c) Meet the Parents.
(d) The news.
14. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) His birthday.
(d) New years day.
15. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(b) Fun loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon live with?
2. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
3. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
4. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
5. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)