|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
2. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A sister.
(c) A father.
(d) A grandfather.
3. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(b) A whisper.
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
5. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A sheriff.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
6. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His leg.
(b) His back.
(c) His arm.
(d) His head.
7. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
(a) Vanessa Le Bourget.
(b) Veronica Salt.
(c) Maddame Tussaud.
(d) Doris Day.
8. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He damaged his car.
(b) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
(c) He does not want to leave him broke.
(d) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
9. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
10. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Black and green.
11. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
12. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) His birthday.
(b) New years day.
(c) Christmas day.
13. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A library.
(c) A café.
(d) A square.
14. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
15. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A smile.
(c) A passport.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
2. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
3. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
4. What country does Vernon tell his mother he is going to?
5. Who does Vernon live with?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)