|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
(b) Dr. Martens.
2. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(b) His future.
3. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her backside.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her crotch.
(d) Her legs.
4. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A circle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A square.
5. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Playboy magazine.
(c) A mouse.
6. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go home.
(c) Go back to school.
(d) Leave the state.
7. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(d) Vernon's mother.
8. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Chicken and potatoes.
(c) Grilled chicken.
(d) Grilled chops.
9. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Black and green.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Red and white.
10. What is officer Gurie's first name?
11. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
12. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
13. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Neil Taylor.
(b) Neil Naylor.
(c) Danny Taylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
14. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
15. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Dumb people.
(b) Blind people.
(c) Clever people.
(d) Funny people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
2. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
3. What is Taylor's surname?
4. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)