|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Neil Taylor.
(b) Danny Naylor.
(c) Danny Taylor.
(d) Neil Naylor.
3. What country does Vernon tell his mother he is going to?
4. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
5. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His sports teacher.
(b) His physics teacher.
(c) His English teacher.
(d) His geography teacher.
6. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
7. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A giraffe.
8. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(d) Los Angeles.
9. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His step-mother.
10. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He hits an officer.
(b) He flees Goosen.
(c) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(d) He goes on hunger strinke.
11. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He is in the toilet.
(c) He is in a shop.
(d) He is in the library.
12. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
13. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) In his jeans.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his bag.
14. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
15. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) His birthday.
(c) New years day.
(d) Christmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gobbon's job?
2. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)