|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(b) He goes on hunger strinke.
(c) He flees Goosen.
(d) He hits an officer.
2. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(d) Ice cream.
3. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Navarro.
(b) Jesus Barry.
(c) Jesus Bigger.
(d) Jesus Noulerin.
4. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A Playboy magazine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A mouse.
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
6. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(a) A leotard.
(b) A G-string.
(c) A bikini.
7. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A sten-gun.
(b) A tacker.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A knife.
8. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
9. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
10. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He is indifferent towards him.
(d) He likes him.
11. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(b) Fun loving.
12. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
13. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go back to school.
(c) Leave the state.
(d) Go home.
14. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, one chair and five photos.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
15. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
5. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)