|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His back.
2. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) New years day.
(d) His birthday.
3. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He does not want to leave him broke.
(b) He damaged his car.
(c) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
(d) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
4. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
5. What is officer Gurie's first name?
6. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
7. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Her daughter's address.
(b) Of he can borrow money
(c) If he can have a Cigarette.
(d) Her daughter's phone number
8. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) An old man.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A child.
(d) An adult.
9. What is Lally's job?
10. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(a) A whisper.
11. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
12. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
13. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
14. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A sheriff.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A psychologist.
15. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
(b) Ciudad de Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
3. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
4. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
5. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)