|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Girls and porn magazines.
(b) Cars and guns.
(c) Boys and guns.
(d) Guns and girls.
2. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, three chairs and two photos.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, one chair and five photos.
3. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
(b) He damaged his car.
(c) He does not want to leave him broke.
(d) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
4. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The steel factory.
(b) The library.
(c) The university.
(d) The meatworks.
6. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Marilyn Manson.
(b) Johnny Paycheck.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Neil Yong.
7. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) His birthday.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) New years day.
8. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A dog.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A cat.
9. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Her daughter's phone number
(b) If he can have a Cigarette.
(c) Her daughter's address.
(d) Of he can borrow money
10. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
11. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A father.
(c) A sister.
(d) A grandfather.
12. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
13. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) Meet the Parents.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) The news.
14. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His sports teacher.
(b) His physics teacher.
(c) His English teacher.
(d) His geography teacher.
15. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An adult.
(c) An old man.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
2. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
4. What is officer Gurie's first name?
5. Who does Vernon live with?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)