|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
2. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) If he can have a Cigarette.
(b) Of he can borrow money
(c) Her daughter's address.
(d) Her daughter's phone number
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Johnny Cash.
(b) Marilyn Manson.
(c) Johnny Paycheck.
(d) Neil Yong.
5. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By foot.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
6. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(a) His mother.
7. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
8. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) A child's.
(b) An old man's.
(c) An young man's.
(d) An old lady's.
9. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
10. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
11. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(d) Look both ways.
12. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in a shop.
(b) He is in the toilet.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in the library.
13. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
14. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A café.
(c) A square.
(d) A library.
15. Which of the following does Vernon need?
(b) A pegleg.
(c) A hearing aid.
(d) A denture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
3. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
4. What kind of business does Ketter own?
5. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)