|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, one chair and five photos.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
3. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(b) Calvin Klein.
(d) Pepe jeans.
4. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
5. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(a) Los Angeles.
6. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
(c) Ol' Abdini.
7. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
8. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) Meet the Parents.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) The news.
9. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A cat.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
10. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Noulerin.
(b) Jesus Bigger.
(c) Jesus Navarro.
(d) Jesus Barry.
11. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(b) Jean Claude Van Damme.
(c) Daniel Day Lewis.
(d) Steve McQueen.
12. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(b) A passport.
(c) A gun.
(d) A smile.
13. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
14. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) An adult.
(b) A child.
(c) An old man.
(d) A teenager.
15. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
2. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
3. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)