|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(a) His mother.
3. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(c) Vernon's mother.
4. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(c) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
6. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A passport.
(c) A smile.
(d) A gun.
7. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
8. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His step-mother.
(d) His step-father.
9. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
10. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) His birthday.
(d) New years day.
11. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
(a) Underwear and shoes.
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(c) Pants and shoes.
(d) Jeans and shoes.
12. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) He was bullied
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He was going through puberty.
13. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He loves him.
14. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Grilled chicken.
(c) Grilled chops.
(d) Chicken and potatoes.
15. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Neil Naylor.
(b) Neil Taylor.
(c) Danny Taylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
2. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
4. Who gives Vernon the chain with the cross?
5. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)