|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A sheriff.
2. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He is indifferent towards him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He likes him.
3. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
4. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
(a) By the river.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) On the square.
(d) By the gallery.
6. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(b) Ol' Payce.
7. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Boys and guns.
(b) Guns and girls.
(c) Cars and guns.
(d) Girls and porn magazines.
8. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A passport.
(b) A gun.
(d) A smile.
9. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A café.
(b) A square.
(c) A school.
(d) A library.
10. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(b) One table, one chair and five photos.
(c) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
11. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His geography teacher.
(b) His physics teacher.
(c) His English teacher.
(d) His sports teacher.
12. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her backside.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her crotch.
13. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
14. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A gun.
(d) A Playboy magazine.
15. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
(a) Ciudad de Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
2. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
3. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
4. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
5. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)