Short Essay Questions Key
1. What reason does Vaine give for Vernon's arrest?
2. What does Vernon remind himself when he realizes he is in a tough situation?
3. What do the police find out about Vernon's sexuality?
4. What does Vernon think about Jesus?
5. What does Vernon recall about the morning of the murders as he rode to school with Jesus?
6. Why does Vernon not want to invite Vaine into his home?
7. What does Ladesma tell Vernon about trials?
8. What does Vernon overhear his mom and her friends talking about?
9. Why does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut at the meatworks factory?
10. Why does Vernon want to get out of Texas?
11. How did Vernon once help Taylor at a party?
12. Why does Vernon think he is doomed in Act 1, Chapter 6?
13. Why does Vernon hang up on his Mom when he talks to her from prison?
14. What does Lally's show state about Vernon's life?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)