|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A sister.
(b) A father.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A cousin.
2. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her bike.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) Alone in a cage.
(b) By the jury.
(c) By his attorney.
(d) By his mother.
4. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
(a) Me ves y lloras.
(b) Me ves y sufres.
(c) Te veo y sufro.
(d) Te veo y siento.
5. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His geography teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His sports teacher.
(d) His physics teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
2. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
3. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
4. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
5. Which of the following does Vernon need?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)