|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A communist.
(c) A fascist.
(d) A psycho.
2. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
(a) On the bridge.
(b) On the square.
(c) By the gallery.
(d) By the river.
3. Which of the following musical instruments does Vernon want to sell?
(a) A clarinet.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A piano.
(d) A bass-viol.
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. What is Vernon's opinion of his dead friend Jesus?
(a) He had a soft heart.
(b) He had a bad heart.
(c) He had a hard heart.
(d) He had a black heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
2. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
3. Who does Vernon live with?
4. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
5. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)