|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
4. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
5. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
2. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
3. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
4. What does Silas Benn use for a postbox?
5. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)