|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
2. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its hospitality.
(b) Its spontaneity.
(c) Its inhospitality.
(d) Its art.
3. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he feels like talking.
(b) If he slept.
(c) If he has eaten.
(d) If he has exercised.
4. What kind of room does Taylor book at the hotel?
(a) A single room.
(b) A presidental suite.
(c) A double room.
(d) An apartment.
5. Which of the following hotel does Vernon want to find in Acapulco?
(a) The most famous.
(b) The smallest.
(c) The most beautiful.
(d) The biggest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Taylor's ex-boyfriend?
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
3. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
4. What does Vernon distract himself with as he watches Taylor on TV?
5. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)