|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A repair garage.
(d) A law firm.
2. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(b) A gray dress.
(c) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(d) A black dress.
3. Which of the following does Vernon need?
(a) A hearing aid.
(c) A pegleg.
(d) A denture.
4. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Neil Yong.
(b) Johnny Paycheck.
(c) Marilyn Manson.
(d) Johnny Cash.
5. Which of the following body parts does Silas Benn have missing?
(a) A leg.
(c) A hand.
(d) A finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
3. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
4. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
5. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)