|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He is indifferent towards him.
(d) He hates him.
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His legs.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hands.
(d) His head.
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) His stepfather beat him.
(b) He was going through puberty.
(c) He was bullied
(d) He has no idea.
4. What is Lally's mother's nationality?
5. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A law firm.
(d) A repair garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
2. What kind of music does Vernon think would drive him to suicide?
3. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
4. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
5. What is the name of Jesus's father?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)