|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taylor's surname?
(c) Fanny Figure.
2. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(b) He goes on hunger strinke.
(c) He flees Goosen.
(d) He hits an officer.
3. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
2. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
3. What is officer Gurie's first name?
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
5. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)