|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) A church spire.
(c) A thorny tree.
(d) Mount Everest.
2. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(a) Corpus Christi.
(b) San Angelo.
(c) San Antonio.
3. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) In Lally's mounth.
(c) In a case.
(d) In his mounth.
4. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
(a) A communist.
(b) A fascist.
(c) A pervert.
(d) A psycho.
5. What is Lally's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
3. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
5. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)