|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
2. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Antisocial personality.
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
(c) Dr. Martens.
4. Who holds the elevator door open for Vernon?
(a) His mother.
(b) A beautiful girl.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) A page.
5. What does Vernon eat for his last dinner?
(a) Super chicken's burger.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chick'n' Mix Choice Supreme.
(d) Chilli chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
2. What does Lally say is his job?
3. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
4. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
5. Who is the only American hitchiker Pelayo says he knows?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)