|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Vernon say the wire is coming from?
(a) New York.
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His nose.
(b) His hands.
(c) His legs.
(d) His head.
3. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He goes on hunger strinke.
(b) He hits an officer.
(c) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(d) He flees Goosen.
4. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
(d) Ella Bouchard.
5. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His head.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
2. Which of the following does Vernon need?
3. What is Lally's mother's disability?
4. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
5. Who does Goosens claim is medically unfit to testify?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)