|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A knife.
(b) A box of ammunition.
(c) A box of tissues.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(c) Ice cream.
4. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Johnny Paycheck.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Marilyn Manson.
(d) Neil Yong.
5. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Guns and girls.
(b) Cars and guns.
(c) Girls and porn magazines.
(d) Boys and guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
2. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
3. Which of the following does Vernon need?
4. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)