|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His head.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hands.
(d) His legs.
2. What of the following magazines does Vernon read for the last time?
(b) National Geographic.
3. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(b) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
(c) A black dress.
(d) A gray dress.
5. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
2. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
3. What is officer Gurie's first name?
4. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
5. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)