|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(b) A mouse.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
(d) A gun.
2. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Lethal injection.
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A fraud trial.
(b) A rape trial.
(c) A Capital trial.
(d) A celebrity trial.
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(b) A dress.
(d) A skirt.
5. What does Taylor Figueroa wear to the law suit?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A red shirt blouse and jeans.
(c) A gray dress.
(d) A white shirt blouse with a skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
2. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
3. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
4. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
5. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)