|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he slept.
(b) If he has eaten.
(c) If he has exercised.
(d) If he feels like talking.
2. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A repair garage.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A law firm.
3. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) Meet the Parents.
(d) The news.
4. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(d) A whisper.
5. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(a) A skirt.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
2. Who is the only American hitchiker Pelayo says he knows?
3. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
4. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
5. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)