|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He faints.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He threatens to haunt the judge.
(d) He asks for an appeal.
2. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The steel factory.
(b) The library.
(c) The university.
(d) The meatworks.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) Alone in a cage.
(b) By the jury.
(c) By his mother.
(d) By his attorney.
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(c) Forensic psychiatry.
5. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(a) San Angelo.
(c) Corpus Christi.
(d) San Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
2. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
3. What does Deutschman call Vernon when he takes the Polaroid picture?
4. What is Lally's job?
5. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)