|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
(a) His physics teacher.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His geography teacher.
(d) His sports teacher.
2. In which of the following towns does Lally have his business?
(a) In Louisiana.
(b) In San Antonio.
(c) In Nacogdoches.
(d) In San Angelo.
3. What is Taylor's surname?
(b) Fanny Figure.
4. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey long hair.
(b) A woman with grey short hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A man with black short hair.
5. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
2. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
3. Who does Taylor Figueroa fly to Mexico with to meet Vernon?
4. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)