|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(a) Vernon's mother.
2. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A Playboy magazine.
(c) A gun.
3. What has Abdini given Vernon?
(a) Religious films.
(b) A bible.
(c) A history of Jesus.
(d) A crucifix.
4. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By the jury.
(b) By his mother.
(c) By his attorney.
(d) Alone in a cage.
5. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) An unhappy boy.
(b) A vandal.
(c) An anarchist.
(d) A psychopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
4. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
5. What does Goosen tell the court are common bedfellows?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)