|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By the jury.
(c) By his attorney.
(d) Alone in a cage.
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
3. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
4. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A sten-gun.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A tacker.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
2. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
3. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
4. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)