|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
(a) Me ves y lloras.
(b) Me ves y sufres.
(c) Te veo y siento.
(d) Te veo y sufro.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
3. What is Taylor's surname?
(c) Fanny Figure.
4. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
(a) The darkness.
(b) A noise.
(c) The silence.
(d) The emptiness.
5. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) A vandal.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) An unhappy boy.
(d) A psychopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
2. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)