|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) Mount Everest.
(c) A church spire.
(d) A thorny tree.
2. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
(a) Neil Naylor.
(b) Neil Taylor.
(c) Danny Taylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
3. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
4. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its spontaneity.
(b) Its inhospitality.
(c) Its art.
(d) Its hospitality.
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
2. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
3. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
4. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
5. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)