|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) A child's.
(b) An old lady's.
(c) An young man's.
(d) An old man's.
2. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(d) Vernon's mother.
3. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(a) His future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
2. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
3. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
4. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
5. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)