|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth doesn't exist.
(b) The truth is turned into a lie.
(c) The truth is God.
(d) The truth wins in the end.
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A circle.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A square.
3. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its spontaneity.
(b) Its art.
(c) Its hospitality.
(d) Its inhospitality.
4. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the toilet.
(b) He is in a shop.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in the library.
5. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He faints.
(c) He threatens to haunt the judge.
(d) He asks for an appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
4. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
5. What is Gobbon's job?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)