|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A hexagon.
(c) A circle.
(d) A square.
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
3. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
4. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was bullied
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He has no idea.
5. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
2. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
3. Who does Vernon live with?
4. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)