|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) By the jury.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By his mother.
3. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(c) A whisper.
4. Where does Vernon say he wants to buy a house?
(a) By the river.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On the beach.
(d) On a clifftop.
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A library.
(b) A square.
(c) A school.
(d) A café.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
2. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
4. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
5. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)