|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Veronica Salt.
(c) Maddame Tussaud.
(d) Vanessa Le Bourget.
2. Who visits Vernon in prison?
3. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychologist.
4. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In Lally's mounth.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his mounth.
(d) In a case.
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
2. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
4. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
5. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)