|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
(a) To meet his friends.
(b) To see his girlfriend.
(c) To meet his parents.
(d) To visit his grandparents.
2. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Neil Yong.
(b) Marilyn Manson.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Johnny Paycheck.
3. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
(a) At home.
(b) At school.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a theater.
4. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
(a) A noise.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The silence.
(d) The emptiness.
5. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(a) The need for love.
(b) The secrets of life.
(d) Domestic abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
2. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
3. What is Gobbon's job?
4. What is Lally's full name?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)