|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon give Deutschman back $20?
(a) He damaged his car.
(b) He knows Deutschman will need a drink.
(c) To buy gas so Deutschman can drive home.
(d) He does not want to leave him broke.
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chops.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Grilled chicken.
(d) Chicken and potatoes.
3. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(b) One table, three chairs and two photos.
(c) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, one chair and five photos.
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(b) Look both ways.
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) The human condition.
(b) Pretty girls.
(c) The animal instinct.
(d) Power hungry people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film is Vernon disappointed the TV is not as good as?
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
4. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
5. What is Lally's job?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)