|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vernon talk to about his mother's crisis?
2. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) An old man's.
(b) An young man's.
(c) A child's.
(d) An old lady's.
3. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon Gregory Little.
(b) Vernon David Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon Little.
(d) Vernon David Little.
4. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A hexagon.
(b) A square.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A circle.
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
2. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
3. Which of the following does Vernon need?
4. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
5. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)