|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its art.
(b) Its inhospitality.
(c) Its hospitality.
(d) Its spontaneity.
2. What is officer Gurie's first name?
3. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her crotch.
(d) Her backside.
4. Where does Vernon say he wants to buy a house?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On a clifftop.
(d) By the river.
5. What does the narrator say Marion Nuckles looks like when she stands up in court?
(a) Like she's had a nervous breakdown.
(b) Likeshe is ready to do anything.
(c) Like she has just recovered from cancer.
(d) Like she has hasn't slept for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
2. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
3. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
4. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
5. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)