|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
2. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
(a) They vaguely knew each other.
(b) They were a couple.
(c) They didn't know each other at all.
(d) They were good friends.
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A Capital trial.
(b) A celebrity trial.
(c) A fraud trial.
(d) A rape trial.
4. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) A vandal.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) An unhappy boy.
(d) A psychopath.
5. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
3. Where does Vernon sleep in his first night in Mexico?
4. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
5. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)