|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By the jury.
(b) Alone in a cage.
(c) By his mother.
(d) By his attorney.
3. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A café.
(c) A library.
(d) A square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
2. What is Lally's full name?
3. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
4. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
5. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)