|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(d) Vernon's mother.
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His head.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hands.
(d) His legs.
3. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
4. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Dumb people.
(b) Clever people.
(c) Blind people.
(d) Funny people.
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Pretty girls.
(b) Power hungry people.
(c) The human condition.
(d) The animal instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
2. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
3. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
4. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
5. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)