|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with grey short hair.
(b) A man with black short hair.
(c) A woman with grey short hair.
(d) A woman with grey long hair.
3. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
4. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A square.
(b) A café.
(c) A school.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
2. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
3. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)