|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A repair garage.
(b) A law firm.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A gas station.
2. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
3. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A woman with grey short hair.
4. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Neil Yong.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Johnny Paycheck.
(d) Marilyn Manson.
5. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His nose.
(c) His head.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
4. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
5. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)