|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
2. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(b) Corpus Christi.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Angelo.
3. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his car.
(b) In his wallet.
(c) In his bag.
(d) In his jeans.
4. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
(a) The emptiness.
(b) The silence.
(c) A noise.
(d) The darkness.
5. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(c) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
2. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)