|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
2. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
3. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A café.
(b) A square.
(c) A library.
(d) A school.
4. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his bag.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his jeans.
(d) In his wallet.
5. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Go home.
(c) Leave the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
3. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
5. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)