|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A hexagon.
(b) A square.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A circle.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A dog.
3. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(a) Pepe jeans.
(c) Calvin Klein.
4. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
(a) San Angelo.
(b) Corpus Christi.
(c) San Antonio.
5. Where does Vernon say he wants to buy a house?
(a) By the river.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On the beach.
(d) On a clifftop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
2. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
3. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
4. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)