|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon Little.
(b) Vernon Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon David Little.
(d) Vernon David Gregory Little.
2. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Leave the state.
(b) Go back to school.
(d) Go home.
3. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) An old lady's.
(b) A child's.
(c) An old man's.
(d) An young man's.
4. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His step-mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His step-father.
5. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey long hair.
(b) A man with black short hair.
(c) A woman with grey short hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
4. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)