|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(b) One table, one chair and five photos.
(c) One table, three chairs and two photos.
(d) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
2. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Black and green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and white.
3. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His step-mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His father.
4. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Boys and guns.
(b) Cars and guns.
(c) Girls and porn magazines.
(d) Guns and girls.
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
2. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
3. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
4. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
5. What reason does Vernon give the customs office for going to Mexico?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)