|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
3. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
4. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(b) Jean Claude Van Damme.
(c) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(d) Daniel Day Lewis.
5. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In his mounth.
(b) In Lally's mounth.
(c) In a case.
(d) In his shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
2. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
3. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
4. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
5. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)