|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey long hair.
(b) A man with black short hair.
(c) A man with grey short hair.
(d) A woman with grey short hair.
2. What new nickname has Lally given Vernon's mother?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Maddame Tussaud.
(c) Veronica Salt.
(d) Vanessa Le Bourget.
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the toilet.
(b) He is in the hospital.
(c) He is in the library.
(d) He is in a shop.
4. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
5. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
2. What kind of business does Ketter own?
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
4. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
5. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)