|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Blind people.
(b) Dumb people.
(c) Clever people.
(d) Funny people.
2. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her backside.
(d) Her crotch.
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was bullied
(b) He has no idea.
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He was going through puberty.
4. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) In a case.
(c) In Lally's mounth.
(d) In his mounth.
5. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
(a) The silence.
(b) A noise.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The emptiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
2. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
3. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)