|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He hits an officer.
(b) He goes on hunger strinke.
(c) He flees Goosen.
(d) He makes obscene phonecalls.
2. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A grandfather.
(c) A father.
(d) A sister.
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(d) Fun loving.
4. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A library.
(b) A square.
(c) A school.
(d) A café.
5. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
2. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
3. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
4. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
5. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)