|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was going through puberty.
(b) He has no idea.
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He was bullied
2. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
3. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In a case.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his mounth.
(d) In Lally's mounth.
4. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Clever people.
(b) Funny people.
(c) Blind people.
(d) Dumb people.
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
2. What is officer Gurie's first name?
3. What is Vernon's full name?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
5. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)