|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(b) His future.
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His legs.
(c) His nose.
(d) His head.
3. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(a) A leotard.
(b) A bikini.
(c) A G-string.
4. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Black and green.
(b) Red and green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and white.
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
2. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
3. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
5. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)