|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His leg.
(b) His head.
(c) His back.
(d) His arm.
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(a) Look both ways.
3. Whose hand touches Vernon's face like a god?
(a) An old lady's.
(b) An old man's.
(c) An young man's.
(d) A child's.
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(d) His mother.
5. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
2. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
3. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
4. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
5. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)