|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(d) Ice cream.
2. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A square.
(b) A circle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A triangle.
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
5. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A sten-gun.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A tacker.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
2. In which city is the university Taylor visits?
3. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
4. Where does Taylor want Vernon to meet him?
5. Who does Vernon introduce to Taylor's mother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)