|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(a) His mother.
2. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was bullied
(b) He was going through puberty.
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He has no idea.
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His legs.
(b) His hands.
(c) His nose.
(d) His head.
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
5. What is Lally's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
2. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
4. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
5. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)