|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A square.
(c) A library.
(d) A café.
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
3. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
4. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(c) Fun loving.
5. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Of he can borrow money
(b) Her daughter's phone number
(c) Her daughter's address.
(d) If he can have a Cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
2. Which of the following cities does Vernon stop in on his journey to Mexico?
3. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
4. What is Taylor's surname?
5. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)