|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(b) Ol' Brian.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
3. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
4. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The meatworks.
(b) The university.
(c) The steel factory.
(d) The library.
5. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his bag.
(b) In his jeans.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
3. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)