|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
2. What is the brand of Vernon's jeans?
(b) Calvin Klein.
(d) Pepe jeans.
3. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(c) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
4. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
5. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
3. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)