|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
2. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His legs.
(b) His hands.
(c) His nose.
(d) His head.
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(b) Ol' Brian.
5. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Blind people.
(b) Clever people.
(c) Dumb people.
(d) Funny people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
3. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
4. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
5. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)