|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Dumb people.
(b) Funny people.
(c) Clever people.
(d) Blind people.
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he has eaten.
(b) If he has exercised.
(c) If he feels like talking.
(d) If he slept.
4. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His head.
5. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His head.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hands.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
2. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
4. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
5. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)