|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His head.
(c) His nose.
(d) His legs.
2. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
3. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A father.
(d) A sister.
4. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Playboy magazine.
(d) A mouse.
5. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
2. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
5. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)