|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A dog.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A cat.
(d) An elephant.
3. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(d) Look both ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
2. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
5. What is Lally's job?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)