|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His legs.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hands.
(d) His head.
2. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
3. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(a) Ice cream.
4. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the second time?
(a) His back.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
5. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taylor's surname?
2. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
3. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
4. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
5. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)