|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Go home.
(c) Leave the state.
2. What is Taylor's surname?
(a) Fanny Figure.
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(b) Fun loving.
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He is indifferent towards him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He likes him.
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A grandfather.
(b) A father.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
2. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
3. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
4. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
5. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)