|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He hates him.
2. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon Little.
(b) Vernon Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon David Gregory Little.
(d) Vernon David Little.
3. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(d) His mother.
5. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Leave the state.
(d) Go back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
5. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)