|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His head.
(c) His nose.
(d) His legs.
2. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the toilet.
(b) He is in a shop.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in the library.
3. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A father.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A sister.
4. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(b) Ice cream.
5. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His step-father.
(d) His step-mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his teachers did Vernon have to run an errand for?
2. What is Lally's job?
3. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
4. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)