|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A gun.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(c) El Paso.
5. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chops.
(b) Grilled chicken.
(c) Chicken and potatoes.
(d) Fish and chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
2. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
3. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
4. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
5. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)