|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he slept.
(b) If he feels like talking.
(c) If he has eaten.
(d) If he has exercised.
2. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By foot.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
3. What is Lally's job?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His nose.
(b) His hands.
(c) His head.
(d) His legs.
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A cousin.
(b) A father.
(c) A sister.
(d) A grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
4. Who does Vernon live with?
5. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)