|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) He was going through puberty.
(c) He was bullied
(d) His stepfather beat him.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(a) His mother.
3. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A square.
(b) A school.
(c) A library.
(d) A café.
4. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(a) Ice cream.
5. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)