|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
2. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
3. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(c) His mother.
4. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He was bullied
(d) He was going through puberty.
5. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he has eaten.
(b) If he feels like talking.
(c) If he slept.
(d) If he has exercised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
2. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
3. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
4. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)