|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His head.
(c) His nose.
(d) His legs.
2. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
3. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
4. What is officer Gurie's first name?
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's full name?
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
3. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
4. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
5. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)