|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
2. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(b) A mouse.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
(d) A gun.
5. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A sister.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
2. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
3. Who does Vernon live with?
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
5. What is Lally's job?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)