|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. What does the judge think Vernon needed in his life?
(a) A father.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A sister.
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the library.
(b) He is in a shop.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is in the toilet.
4. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
2. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
3. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
4. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)