|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
(a) Grilled chicken.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Chicken and potatoes.
(d) Grilled chops.
2. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
(a) Daniel Day Lewis.
(b) Jean Claude Van Damme.
(c) Arnold Schwartznegger.
(d) Steve McQueen.
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He loves him.
5. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
2. What is Lally's job?
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
5. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)