|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
2. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon Gregory Little.
(b) Vernon David Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon Little.
(d) Vernon David Little.
3. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
(a) If he slept.
(b) If he has eaten.
(c) If he has exercised.
(d) If he feels like talking.
4. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
(a) Pants and shoes.
(b) Jeans and shoes.
(c) Underwear and shoes.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
5. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, one chair and five photos.
(b) One table, three chairs and two photos.
(c) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, two chairs and one photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
2. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
3. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
4. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
5. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)