|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its spontaneity.
(b) Its inhospitality.
(c) Its art.
(d) Its hospitality.
2. What does Pam eat while she sits on the sofa?
(c) Ice cream.
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the toilet.
(b) He is in the library.
(c) He is in a shop.
(d) He is in the hospital.
4. What kind of people does the narrator say the town is full of?
5. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Noulerin.
(b) Jesus Bigger.
(c) Jesus Barry.
(d) Jesus Navarro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon live with?
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)