|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's psychiatrist want him to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Leave the state.
(d) Go back to school.
2. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A library.
(b) A school.
(c) A café.
(d) A square.
3. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By foot.
4. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its inhospitality.
(b) Its hospitality.
(c) Its spontaneity.
(d) Its art.
5. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(a) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
2. What is officer Gurie's first name?
3. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
4. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
5. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)