|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its spontaneity.
(b) Its art.
(c) Its inhospitality.
(d) Its hospitality.
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
3. What is Lally's job?
4. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
2. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
4. Which of the following foods does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)