|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Guns and girls.
(b) Girls and porn magazines.
(c) Cars and guns.
(d) Boys and guns.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A dog.
(d) An elephant.
3. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A square.
(b) A library.
(c) A school.
(d) A café.
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He is indifferent towards him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He hates him.
5. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(c) Fun loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
2. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)