|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was going through puberty.
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He was bullied
(d) He has no idea.
2. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(d) His future.
5. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Boys and guns.
(b) Cars and guns.
(c) Girls and porn magazines.
(d) Guns and girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
2. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
3. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
5. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)