|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A café.
(b) A library.
(c) A school.
(d) A square.
2. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
3. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(b) El Paso.
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(d) Look both ways.
5. What does Vernon refrain from talking to the psychiatrist about?
(a) His future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does Vernon say he wishes he were?
2. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
3. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
4. What is officer Gurie's first name?
5. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)