|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was going through puberty.
(b) He has no idea.
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He was bullied
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By his attorney.
(c) By the jury.
(d) Alone in a cage.
3. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His bones.
(c) His heart.
(d) His intestines.
4. To which of the following cities does Vernon have to travel after his arrest?
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
2. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
4. Where did Jesus hide his gun?
5. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)