|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His hands.
(b) His nose.
(c) His legs.
(d) His head.
2. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(b) A whisper.
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) The animal instinct.
(b) Pretty girls.
(c) Power hungry people.
(d) The human condition.
4. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(b) Christmas day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) New years day.
5. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A gun.
(c) A Playboy magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
3. What of the following parts of her body does Ella B. show Vernon?
4. What is Taylor's surname?
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)