|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A tacker.
(c) A sten-gun.
(d) A knife.
2. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(a) A leotard.
(b) A G-string.
(c) A bikini.
3. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
(a) The need for love.
(b) Domestic abuse.
(c) The secrets of life.
4. What method does the judge want to use to kill Vernon?
(a) Firing squad.
(b) Lethal injection.
(d) Electric chair.
5. Where does Vernon meet with the priest?
(a) In the prison.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the palast of justice.
(d) In the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
2. How does Vernon react to the court's decision?
3. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
4. What does Taylor tell the court she cannot provide for Vernon?
5. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)