|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A dog.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A cat.
3. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his bag.
(d) In his jeans.
4. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
5. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
2. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
3. Who visits Vernon in prison?
4. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
5. Where does Vernon say he wants to buy a house?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)