|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Vernon use in Mexico?
(a) Daniel Naylor.
(b) Danny Taylor.
(c) Daniel Taylor.
(d) Danny Naylor.
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A square.
(b) A circle.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A triangle.
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A woman with grey short hair.
(c) A woman with grey long hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) Pretty girls.
(b) The human condition.
(c) Power hungry people.
(d) The animal instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
2. What does Vernon speak to the priest about?
3. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
4. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
5. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)