|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
2. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
3. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A man with black short hair.
(b) A woman with grey long hair.
(c) A woman with grey short hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
4. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By car.
(d) By foot.
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
3. Who visits Vernon in prison?
4. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
5. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)