|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Rosario Funtego.
(c) Taylor Figueroa.
(d) Rosse Figaro.
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
2. Which of the following does Taylor Figueroa want to buy Vernon in Houston?
3. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
4. Which one of the following Spanish sentences often appears in the novel?
5. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)