|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(c) Fun loving.
2. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In Lally's mounth.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In a case.
(d) In his mounth.
3. What kind of trial does Vernon's lawyer say is the cutting edge of the justice system?
(a) A Capital trial.
(b) A celebrity trial.
(c) A fraud trial.
(d) A rape trial.
4. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) His stepfather beat him.
(b) He was bullied
(c) He has no idea.
(d) He was going through puberty.
5. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lally say is his job?
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
3. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
5. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)