|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A hexagon.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A circle.
(d) A square.
3. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(b) Meet the Parents.
(c) The news.
(d) The Simpsons.
4. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
5. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Rosse Figaro.
(c) Rosario Funtego.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
2. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
4. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
5. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)