|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(c) Antisocial personality.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
2. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) A psychopath.
(c) An unhappy boy.
(d) A vandal.
3. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
(a) His head.
(b) His nose.
(c) His legs.
(d) His hands.
4. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
2. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
4. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
5. Which of the following has Taylor not appeared in?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)