|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
2. Which of the following do the students use in their physics class?
(a) A battery.
(b) A burner.
(c) A toy.
(d) A candle.
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
(a) A hexagon.
(b) A circle.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A square.
4. What is the name of Vernon's friend from Mexico who transports him from the north to the south of Mexico?
5. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Barry.
(b) Ol' Buck.
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Butches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the motel the crowd gathers outside?
2. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
4. What does Vernon find strange when he arrives at McAllen?
5. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)