|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
2. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Guns and girls.
(b) Girls and porn magazines.
(c) Cars and guns.
(d) Boys and guns.
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her money.
4. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
5. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By his attorney.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By the jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
2. What does Taylor say was her relationship with Vernon?
3. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
5. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)