|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(c) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
3. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey long hair.
(b) A woman with grey short hair.
(c) A man with black short hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
4. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(b) Meet the Parents.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) The news.
5. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
3. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
4. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
5. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)