|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Navarro.
(b) Jesus Noulerin.
(c) Jesus Bigger.
(d) Jesus Barry.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A dog.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A cat.
3. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
5. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
(a) A woman with grey short hair.
(b) A man with black short hair.
(c) A woman with grey long hair.
(d) A man with grey short hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
2. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
3. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
4. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
5. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)