|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
3. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His back.
4. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
5. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
(a) He is in the hospital.
(b) He is in a shop.
(c) He is in the toilet.
(d) He is in the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
2. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
3. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
4. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)