|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) Meet the Parents.
(d) The news.
2. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
3. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
4. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
5. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its spontaneity.
(b) Its hospitality.
(c) Its inhospitality.
(d) Its art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
2. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
5. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)