|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Cars and guns.
(b) Girls and porn magazines.
(c) Boys and guns.
(d) Guns and girls.
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A sten-gun.
(c) A tacker.
(d) A knife.
5. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The steel factory.
(b) The library.
(c) The university.
(d) The meatworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
3. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)