|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(b) His mother.
2. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
(a) Its art.
(b) Its hospitality.
(c) Its inhospitality.
(d) Its spontaneity.
3. Where does Mr. Deutschman have to get his haircut?
(a) The meatworks.
(b) The library.
(c) The steel factory.
(d) The university.
4. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) The news.
(c) Meet the Parents.
5. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By foot.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
2. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
3. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
4. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
5. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)