|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A knife.
(b) A tacker.
(c) A sten-gun.
(d) A rifle.
3. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
(a) A child.
(b) An adult.
(c) An old man.
(d) A teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. What does Palmyra ask Vernon?
3. What does Vernon's mother say Martirio is known for?
4. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
5. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)