|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Boys and guns.
(b) Guns and girls.
(c) Cars and guns.
(d) Girls and porn magazines.
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(b) Ol' Payce.
3. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
4. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Black and green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and white.
5. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(d) Fun loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes a millionaire in the TV show Vernon's mother is watching?
2. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
3. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
4. What are Vernon's mother and Lally wearing when Vernon comes home?
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)