|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(b) A leotard.
(c) A bikini.
(d) A G-string.
2. What does the sheriff ask Vernon if he likes?
(a) Boys and guns.
(b) Cars and guns.
(c) Guns and girls.
(d) Girls and porn magazines.
3. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
(a) Meet the Parents.
(b) The news.
(d) The Simpsons.
4. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) His stepfather beat him.
(b) He was bullied
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He has no idea.
5. Which of the following lessons is Vernon having when Jesus begins shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
2. Which of the following senses does Vernon describe when talking about his girl?
3. Which of the following of Vernon's mother's friends is the plumpest?
4. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
5. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)