|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
2. Who of the following is a friend of Vernon's?
(a) Jesus Navarro.
(b) Jesus Barry.
(c) Jesus Noulerin.
(d) Jesus Bigger.
3. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
4. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He loves him.
5. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the judge at Vernon's trial?
2. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
4. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)