|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By foot.
(d) By bus.
2. What is the color of the ambulance's floor?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Black and green.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Black and white.
3. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Payce.
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He is indifferent towards him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
2. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
3. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)