|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) His stepfather beat him.
(b) He was bullied
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He has no idea.
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(d) Look both ways.
4. What part of Vernon's body does Dr. Oliver Goosens touch for the first time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His back.
5. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
2. What shape does Vernon outline with his foot while sitting with Dr. Goosens?
3. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
4. Which part of Jesus' body is deformed?
5. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)